PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have RevTT or Blackcats Invite?

Ace30
05-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Hello FST members,

Pretty please if Anyone who has an BC invite to spare. Would you please consider me, I need a good private tracker to get my xbox games, etc. off of. I have T* but the xbox section is about gone there and I do have 6 invites(and very good ratio) I will make you very proud I promise this below is my Ratio and bandwitdh speed.

Thank You
Just pm me if possible

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6900/image2be1.jpg

Dreamz
05-31-2007, 05:15 AM
Snip !

SgtMajor
05-31-2007, 05:18 AM
I would if I could mate, but I've not been there long enough yet.

Good luck though.

hangemhigh
05-31-2007, 05:28 AM
get revtt account and I trade you bc for revtt

mbucari1
05-31-2007, 05:41 AM
be careful with revtt, they are starting to crack down on invites. They have a new policy where if you invite a leecher or a trader, you get disabled. Sounds worse than oink ;)

Ace30
05-31-2007, 05:44 AM
I would if I could mate, but I've not been there long enough yet.

Good luck though.

Thanks hopefully sombody will come along

be careful with revtt, they are starting to crack down on invites. They have a new policy where if you invite a leecher or a trader, you get disabled. Sounds worse than oink ;)

Thanks for the heads up I don't want to get anyone in trouble so I'll just edit the post Thanks

SgtMajor
05-31-2007, 05:56 AM

Well if anyone has a spare going I would be really grateful, I can gaurantee it is for me & my use only, please PM me and I will return the favour in the future sometime, either by having a different invite or by seeding some gigs to your account. :P