PDA

View Full Version : The Arcade

Creeping Death
06-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Just tried out the arcade, and the I have to say the sound on certain games is quite annoying.

Is it possible to turn it off by any chance?

Meh, not too important as I doubt I'll be spending too much time down there, just thought I'd make the point ;)

DefX
06-01-2007, 06:49 AM
Yeah. Just turn off your speakers.

Creeping Death
06-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah. I didn't think of that, well done.

tesco
06-01-2007, 09:31 PM
No way that I know of other than if the game has a mute button in it already.
That and turning off your speakers. :P

In Windows Vista you can double click the speaker icon, choose mixer, and turn down the volume for your browser, if you have some music or something playing with another program.

Creeping Death
06-02-2007, 08:31 AM
No way that I know of other than if the game has a mute button in it already.
That and turning off your speakers. :P

In Windows Vista you can double click the speaker icon, choose mixer, and turn down the volume for your browser, if you have some music or something playing with another program.

There you go, that's more the kind of answer I was looking for, thank you.

Afraid I don't have Vista, but like I said it doesn't really matter, just thought that maybe I'd overseen something.

DefX
06-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Believe it or not, I wasnt trying to be a smartass.

Ive played the arcade a few times and ive attempted muting it too. Tried any options in the browser but none of them worked probably because the games are written in java/flash.

Creeping Death
06-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Believe it or not, I wasnt trying to be a smartass.

Ive played the arcade a few times and ive attempted muting it too. Tried any options in the browser but none of them worked probably because the games are written in java/flash.

Oh... well in that case, my bad - it did seem that way though, I mean "turn your speakers off", I could have thought of that myself. You have to understand mate, it was pretty hard to tell that you weren't taking the piss.

Oh well, fair enough :)