PDA

View Full Version : dvd programs

WHRST
06-01-2007, 04:44 AM
i burn alot of data disc and the only way they work with my divx player is with nero, i have had no problems but i was wondering what others will work for my divx player?

SKGunners
06-01-2007, 04:48 AM
You mean your DivX player is your DVD player or the DivX player in your computer?

If you mean the DivX player is your DVD player, then I think as long as your file is DiVX-associated, you shouldn't have problems using any program to burn it and play it in your player.

WHRST
06-01-2007, 04:52 AM
You mean your DivX player is your DVD player or the DivX player in your computer?

If you mean the DivX player is your DVD player, then I think as long as your file is DiVX-associated, you shouldn't have problems using any program to burn it and play it in your player.

ya it's my dvd player but nero is the only program i have found which will burn correctly so they will play fine

SKGunners
06-01-2007, 05:00 AM
I mainly use Nero, too. I think it's the most reliable CD/DVD burning tool. What other programs have you tried that didn't work? Maybe you need to change your settings in those programs or something.