ineed FB and coze

or

LM and FB

TiToiNc
06-02-2007, 11:53 PM
thor's inv ??

AkaiDoresu
06-02-2007, 11:53 PM
next... plz stop betraying people with these invites or say it clear whether they are little or regular.

direstraits
06-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Invation! :@ I N V I T A T I O N , I N V I T E !

TiToiNc
06-02-2007, 11:57 PM
next... plz stop betraying people with these invites or say it clear whether they are little or regular.
what's the diff ?

supper
06-02-2007, 11:58 PM

idont c any diffrent betwen lite invation or the normal one its almost the same

AkaiDoresu
06-03-2007, 12:00 AM

Some people DO see the difference so please be specific... and stop tricking people.

hangemhigh
06-03-2007, 12:02 AM
is that the you start as noob and progress to full member stuff
that was up yesterday?

supper
06-03-2007, 12:03 AM

Some people DO see the difference so please be specific... and stop tricking people.

tricking? never mind ihave two warrings before already so nevermind

is that the you start as noob and progress to full member stuff
that was up yesterday?

yup its the lite invation

AkaiDoresu
06-03-2007, 12:08 AM
little invitation*

People still think that TR invites are rare but no longer, since every user or power user have possibility to invite 5 noobs. Regular invites are rare but not little ones.

supper
06-03-2007, 12:10 AM
its call LITEEEEEEEEEEEEE invation not( littel) and no diffrent ican tell between the lite one and the regular one

AkaiDoresu
06-03-2007, 12:14 AM
its call LITEEEEEEEEEEEEE invation not( littel) and no diffrent ican tell between the lite one and the regular one

The difference is that you start as a noob and there is no auto promotion unless you do something useful. Therefore you cannot invite other people, you cannot be promoted to power user and probably there is something more... So yea, keep telling people that there is no difference.

supper
06-03-2007, 12:21 AM

The difference is that you start as a noob and there is no auto promotion unless you do something useful. Therefore you cannot invite other people, you cannot be promoted to power user and probably there is something more... So yea, keep telling people that there is no difference.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/there is no diffrent coz u will be member in TR like every one else and noob its dosent mean gay its just u will have to do something for the site
like upload new trance there something like that post in forum in other way u have to do something usefullhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/ and u know already to be member in TR so hard to get into it ok
ok
ok
clear now? noob is not gay

taba
06-03-2007, 12:22 AM

The difference is that you start as a noob and there is no auto promotion unless you do something useful. Therefore you cannot invite other people, you cannot be promoted to power user and probably there is something more... So yea, keep telling people that there is no difference.

i think there is no difference 4 ppl want 2 use the tracker but 4 traders yea i agree completely different

supper
06-03-2007, 01:14 AM
still need good offer

TiToiNc
06-03-2007, 01:20 AM
thors inv is bad offer ?

saulin
06-03-2007, 01:21 AM
You won't get more than level 4 for lite man. Is really worth nothing for traders and very few people would really be into trance. TR used to be rare because of the invite system but now is not.

supper
06-03-2007, 05:06 AM
You won't get more than level 4 for lite man. Is really worth nothing for traders and very few people would really be into trance. TR used to be rare because of the invite system but now is not.:cry:level4