PDA

View Full Version : Why someone should give me an OiNK invite

dodgerdodger
06-08-2007, 09:32 AM
1. You can be almost guaranteed that I will not be careless with the account and have your invites disabled - because I had an account a long time ago and my ratio fell below a required amount and was disabled. I'm terribly sorry to the original person who gave me the invite. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson.

2. I love music.

3. I can offer you a cool invite to RTS :P

I know this is a shot in the dark but I've found out over the few months that there's really no replacement for OiNK, and I'd really appreciate another try there. :cry:

Vidde
06-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Sorry, but you're saying you won't disable the users invite this time?

If you've been @ OiNK before, they're able to see it, disable you, and remove the invites of your inviteer. So.. sorry =/

Regards
-Vidde

Enlightened
06-08-2007, 10:07 AM
1. You can be almost guaranteed that I will not be careless with the account and have your invites disabled - because I had an account a long time ago and my ratio fell below a required amount and was disabled. I'm terribly sorry to the original person who gave me the invite. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson.

2. I love music.

3. I can offer you a cool invite to RTS :P

I know this is a shot in the dark but I've found out over the few months that there's really no replacement for OiNK, and I'd really appreciate another try there. :cry:

Nice Try, but here @FST Invite section, we seen it all.:):yup::yup:

dodgerdodger
06-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Sorry, but you're saying you won't disable the users invite this time?

If you've been @ OiNK before, they're able to see it, disable you, and remove the invites of your inviteer. So.. sorry =/

Regards
-Vidde

Oh, alright. Thanks anyway then.