PDA

View Full Version : Vista Restarts When Connecting

Elvenmunky
06-09-2007, 12:31 AM
My PC crashes with vista as soon as i press dial..what the ehll, i installed the latest drivers for speedtouch and it still happens...its just as soon as i press dial then a blue screen occurs

( as soon as it connects to broadband from dial-up connection)

Elvenmunky
06-09-2007, 03:06 PM
new info the stop code is 0X00000BE or something like that then after that is says ndis.sys...someone pleadse help. the modem is speedtocuh 330 and the operating system is windows vista.i installed the latest drivers for my modm and been on this prblem for ohours noe with no sleep...please HELP

cRaZyzMaN
06-09-2007, 05:02 PM
you have installed drivers to a diferent OS, download windows vista drivers for your modem

Virtualbody1234
06-09-2007, 05:24 PM
More details needed.

Tell us exactly what make/model modem it is.

peat moss
06-09-2007, 06:54 PM
More details needed.

My feelings as well Elvenmunky, your problems are all over this board . I would like to help but I can't keep up ? :huh:

Virtualbody1234
06-09-2007, 09:37 PM
More details needed.

My feelings as well Elvenmunky, your problems are all over this board . I would like to help but I can't keep up ? :huh:
Yes. It appears that he buys components randomly and asks about them afterwards when there are problems. Every part causes at least one new thread.

peat moss
06-10-2007, 07:15 AM
I didn't mean to sound callused , as I like reading these threads but sounds like a clean install is in order ? With updated drivers such as Mobo , Video , sound, Lan .

I'v had many problems as well when farting around with a hardware change , just seems with me its usually a driver issue .

Elvenmunky
06-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Yes. It appears that he buys components randomly and asks about them afterwards when there are problems. Every part causes at least one new thread.

haha u got me. the modem is a thomson (speedtouch) 330, i dloaded the latest drivers but still kept doing it. then i managed to get a wireless connection going then as soon as i got te updates for vista and restarted....it said 'user profile servce ailed' and would not let me log in...i got really angry and just decided to instll windows xp again and now i am problem free :) but im pretty bummed out knowing i cant play halo 2... thanx anyway guys.