Brokenstones invite or account
Czone account or invite
FTN Invite or account
sct invite or account
AOM account with a lot uploaded.

Thanks Guys!

GURU
06-09-2007, 05:19 AM
good luck with FTN accout, but your offer is very weak.

maverick_andy
06-09-2007, 05:23 AM
good luck with FTN accout, but your offer is very weak.

hey your signature telling what;) may i know

hangemhigh
06-09-2007, 05:41 AM
define "a lot"

Detale
06-09-2007, 05:44 AM
Uh Mark I am pretty sure you cannot trade SCN invites here, I think you should ask first

Patriot foreve
06-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Uh Mark I am pretty sure you cannot trade SCN invites here, I think you should ask first

Trading SCN invites or accs are no longer against our rules in here ,but SCN staff or spies maybe watching as all as other trackers staff which don't approve on trading but regarding posting topics including scn or any other accs it's not forbidden here in fst

The only Trackers that aren't allowed to be traded here are (WB,NB and RTS) and that includes accs only so their invites are allowed

All the rest of the trackers u just have to be careful from some spies who are being weeded out frequently

and try to remove your mail for your security,you are giving spies the easiest way to catch u and ban u in some trackers

markupmaster
06-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Hey Guys!Sorry I feel stupid now.Hehe...Thanks for telling me all this.I screwed up.Hehe.As you can see I am new to FST Trading Section.Thanks Again for the info.Also PM Me if interested in trading.Thanks Guys!