PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to sort out the folders better?

Mr Kennedy
06-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Downloaded a few things now and they all go in the same group for every category i d/l.

i.e folder for xvid, dvdr, wii, music etc and then all the files go in there so is there a way i can sort these out better?

delimare
06-11-2007, 07:03 PM
What news reader do you have? Newsleecher will create folders based on what group you're downloading from. Works great for me.

4play
06-11-2007, 08:00 PM
yeah virtual groups in newsleecher allows you to setup a virtual group called films(music,games) which can download to any location. Then add the groups you will download films from like a.b.movies.divx to that virtual group and it will download to where its told.

is handy to seperate out music, films and games.

mikeco
06-11-2007, 11:36 PM
i have newsleecher set so it downloads the files into what the nzb was called, just a simple save to desktop, rename (normaly just remove crap such as numbers nd leave tv show, season and episode then open it)

then use autounrar to unrar it all for me :)

Mr Kennedy
06-12-2007, 03:31 PM
I have newsleecher so will look into this, wahta autounar? Only used winrar

4play
06-13-2007, 02:09 PM
autounrar will check the stuff you download and unrar it for you automatically.

Mr Kennedy
06-17-2007, 09:38 AM
i have newsleecher set so it downloads the files into what the nzb was called, just a simple save to desktop, rename (normaly just remove crap such as numbers nd leave tv show, season and episode then open it)

then use autounrar to unrar it all for me :)

How do you do this?