PDA

View Full Version : Fix my love life...

jimbo12345
06-11-2007, 09:35 AM
:frusty:My love life is in a mess. Can the peeps at FST advise?

I've dated a Spanish girl for a year, then, for stupid reasons, i freaked out about commitment and similar things and disappeared. Literally. For 3 months. I got back in touch, to say sorry for being a tit before. We met up to "give her closure".

She said she is still in love with me, we kiss, i promise we can fix things....i disappear again. For 2 months.

This time, i sent her an email to say things will be ok this time....now she has a new b/f. I know me disappearing like that is immature, and cruel....but i do love the girl very much.

She tells me things are "comfortable" with her new FRENCH b/f...but i know she wants more than comfortable, as she told me. I would never interfer with her new relationship, as he's French and will fuck it himself (JOKE!) She's admitted she still loves me, but is hesitant (understandably) about me disappearing again.

I cant change what happened, and for those of you that know me, my disapearing was not sometihng i could control. I love her to bits, and will have her in my life, even just as a friend, forever.

But, i love her, always have, and want to get her back. I know with a bit of work this is possible, but is it fair dating her a 3rd time, just to break up in a few months? I will not run away anymore, but i worry the relationship might expire naturally and i will be seen as the external devil if this happens.

She is 31, i'm 25. We talk about kids in a few years/marriage. Shes the 1st lady i feel comfortable discussing such things with. Its not a case of"someone else has her, so i want her again"...its just i've damaged a lot of trust, and dont want to hurt her ever again. But i want her back in my life f/t.

What to do.

thewizeard
06-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Castration in drastic cases..could allow you permission to enter the FST harem as eunuch

Mr. Mulder
06-11-2007, 09:47 AM
with her new FRENCH b/f

omg :sick:

jimbo12345
06-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Castration in drastic cases..could allow you permission to enter the FST harem as eunuch

I think she'd happily cut it/them herself....how many eunochs are present in FST harem....and what do i need to do? I can cook!

thewizeard
06-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Do you want an honest advice? If you do, first don some protective armour:tank: or be prepared to flee :whoosh:

jimbo12345
06-11-2007, 09:51 AM
with her new FRENCH b/f

omg :sick:

I REALLY gave British men a bad name. Though, she's having to learn Frnech for hr job, so i guess it saves money?

Either way, :sick: was my reaction too,.

jimbo12345
06-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Do you want an honest advice? If you do, first don some protective armour:tank: or be prepared to flee :whoosh:

Yeah, i'm up for a kicking. But, against the French, :ph34r:I will never surrender.:ph34r:

Barbarossa
06-11-2007, 10:50 AM
The best advice I can give you is to do what you want, or do something else.

Seedler
06-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Steal her bewbs, then she has to come back to you.

A woman wouldn't be so attractive without her bewbs now, would she.:dabs:

Hairbautt
06-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Get her pregnant.

jimbo12345
06-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Get her pregnant.

lol.

Well, se came over last night, i got her drunk...

...she made breakfast this morning.:naughty:

She just text me saying do i feel guilty and what to do with the French man.

thewizeard
06-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Barbarossa more or less told you what you should do..I would have attacked you...also I think you should not interfere with her life any more, after all a leopard can't change it's spots. I

Skweeky
06-12-2007, 01:48 PM
's hard to say, if you got her to come over to your house she obviously still have feelings for you.

If she were my mate though, I'd tell her to tell you to go and fuck yourself.

owl92
06-12-2007, 10:19 PM
hows it in the bedroom? ;)

jimbo12345
06-13-2007, 01:18 AM
well, stayed at hers last night. We discussed things.

All was going really well. Then she checked her phone and her French b/f had sent a lovelt text to her. She cried, i felt like i was the worst person in the world.

We hugged, i left.

My intentions are not wrong, i love her and can make her very happy. My actions i am not proud of.

We'll see how it goes.

please understand thas when we were 1st together, i was really ill (in the mental sense) but that is being fixed.

But, i know right from wrong, and i know what i am doing is terrible.