TheManMKD
06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Here we go again...

Pluto
06-12-2007, 07:27 PM
hungdob LOL how helpful.

Tokeman
06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
well, to put it simply, its a 'group' of people against trading, as trading goes against the sharing philosiphy

SHUVT
06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
The BCC is just a small group of people that are here to help is all.

Pluto
06-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Thank you nice to get a real response.

hungdob
06-12-2007, 07:33 PM
hungdob LOL how helpful.
me know:D

:frusty:

clubzz
06-12-2007, 07:38 PM
This should be made stickie tbh :D

SHUVT
06-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Or people could just use the search function;).... Might have to spell it right though

fstrulz
06-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Big Booty Contest (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2091153.html?menu=)

Too bad they cancelled it. :dabs:

knio
06-12-2007, 07:49 PM
bcc some kindof stupid forum of ex-traders .. nothing special

mbucari1
06-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Come on guys, stop screwing with him.

BBC is schizophrenia treatment. It uses fast flashing images in an attempt to distract the lobe of the brain affected by the disease.

SpiderPig
06-12-2007, 07:56 PM
We talk about safe sex and the use of condoms.

Hello!

clubzz
06-12-2007, 08:01 PM

That kinda comment makes you sound like a bitter reject, no offense :w00t:

Pluto
06-12-2007, 08:21 PM
LOL I did search but I got the following response.

* Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.*

Thanos
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
LOL I did search but I got the following response.

* Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.*

If you search for a word with only 3 or less character it will not give any result to you.

Pluto
06-12-2007, 08:28 PM
I know i also tried what is bbc.

mbucari1
06-12-2007, 08:50 PM
hey pluto, try searching "bbcode" ;)

phrenzy
06-12-2007, 09:16 PM

Spoken like a true noob

kapowcowpwned
06-13-2007, 01:59 AM
I know i also tried what is bbc.

Thats because it is the BCC not BBC

SpiderPig
06-13-2007, 02:23 AM
LOL! Good catch, little pitifile. I didn't even realize that it was the BBC, not BCC..

Oh, well, I don't know what the BBC is, unless you are talking about British Broadcasting Channel.

DaMan05
06-13-2007, 02:27 AM
lol.. its what SHUVT said in post#6... we have nothing to hide ;)

Oh, well, I don't know what the BBC is, unless you are talking about British Broadcasting Channel.

i think is "Corporation" lmao :P

mbucari1
06-13-2007, 02:32 AM
BCC is an acronym for Blind Carbon Copy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Carbon_Copy

optimistik
06-13-2007, 04:03 AM
As the BCC commander i feel inclined to let everyone know we are actually an extremely private tracker where all members must have gigabit servers.

JA
06-13-2007, 04:05 AM
As the BCC commander i feel inclined to let everyone know we are actually an extremely private tracker where all members must have gigabit servers.
Awww i want in now.:yup:

DaMan05
06-13-2007, 04:05 AM

yo man... what you doing? you're not supposed to be giving that info away! then again, you are the commander :(

knio
06-13-2007, 05:20 AM

yo man... what you doing? you're not supposed to be giving that info away! then again, you are the commander :(

that's bullshit :whistling

its a forum run by SHIT!

mbucari1
06-13-2007, 05:27 AM

that's bullshit :whistling

its a forum run by SHIT!lol, lemme guess, it's shit kuz you're not a member?

Maybe you Should check out THIS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes) link :lol:

knio
06-13-2007, 05:51 AM
^^ .. rofl .. that was a typo .. i meant SHUVT ...lol

mbucari1
06-13-2007, 05:53 AM
^^ .. rofl .. that was a typo .. i meant SHUVT ...lollol

PS, LOVE your avatar :lol:

DefX
06-13-2007, 06:25 AM
shuvt, shit, potatoes, potahtoes.... whats the difference.. :lol:

SHUVT
06-13-2007, 06:28 AM
No worries I have been called worse. Nice new account there buddy...

JKIA
06-13-2007, 07:29 AM
::sn0r::

knio
06-13-2007, 08:02 AM
^^ .. rofl .. that was a typo .. i meant SHUVT ...lollol

PS, LOVE your avatar :lol:

:D . thanks

and no offence meant SHUVT:whistling

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 09:32 AM
BCC = a bunch of people with two accounts here, one for trading, one against trading. Occasionally they use the wrong acc. for trading and when they get pulled up on it they say 'that thread I made trading my ScT account was a joke thread'. Have seen lots of 'joke' threads from BCC members.

Night0wl
06-13-2007, 09:57 AM
lol. whatever makes you feel better about trading yourself. Good luck with that.

Must be nice being able to give yourself and maybe even others the illusion that everyone trades, so it's quite alright for you to do so too.

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Just saying it as I see it. I don't trade anymore, mainly because I have what I want and realise that pretty much all trackers have the same content (I could argue that I have never traded and all my past threads were just jokes but I won't go there). Just find it very strange and somewhat hypocritical when BCC members get caught trading and say 'that was a joke thread'. I have seen it happen on a number of occasions, maybe I am wrong and I just don't get their humour, but doesn't seem much of a joke to me.

phrenzy
06-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Just saying it as I see it. I don't trade anymore, mainly because I have what I want and realise that pretty much all trackers have the same content (I could argue that I have never traded and all my past threads were just jokes but I won't go there). Just find it very strange and somewhat hypocritical when BCC members get caught trading and say 'that was a joke thread'. I have seen it happen on a number of occasions, maybe I am wrong and I just don't get their humour, but doesn't seem much of a joke to me.

Well I guess you are blind.... Only accouint i've ever had here......... You are very wrong....

import_fighter
06-13-2007, 12:19 PM
lol, this thread is funny

Pluto
06-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Now I want in. Secretly stalks shuvt online.

knio
06-13-2007, 01:00 PM
BCC = a bunch of people with two accounts here, one for trading, one against trading. Occasionally they use the wrong acc. for trading and when they get pulled up on it they say 'that thread I made trading my ScT account was a joke thread'. Have seen lots of 'joke' threads from BCC members.

lol .. yea .. most of them have two accounts here ..:D

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Well I guess you are blind.... Only accouint i've ever had here......... You are very wrong....

Am I wrong that BCC members have started threads to trade accounts and then used the old schoolboy excuse that they were just joking when they got caught?

Alco23
06-13-2007, 01:56 PM
We talk about safe sex and the use of condoms.

Hello!

You got it back to front, we talk about ways to avoid using condoms :naughty:...

Am I wrong that BCC members have started threads to trade accounts and then used the old schoolboy excuse that they were just joking when they got caught?

Link some of these threads you are talking about. Would be interesting :yup:...

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Since I didn't post in those threads I would have to search through 100's of pages and I'm not going to do that, but they are there somewhere if anyone is really bored.

Alco23
06-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Since I didn't post in those threads I would have to search through 100's of pages and I'm not going to do that, but they are there somewhere if anyone is really bored.

Ok fair enough.

I have seen it happen on a number of occasions, maybe I am wrong and I just don't get their humour...

Guess you're just wrong til you prove otherwise then. :dry:

Unless your referring to "trades" regarding the infamous uber-leet interweb BBC tracker... :rolleyes:

kapowcowpwned
06-13-2007, 03:07 PM
No I think he was talking about that tool badnizzle who we kicked out lol

ghurka
06-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I know what the principles of BCC are but I am just curious as to what the initials stand for. PM me if you don't want to make it public.

SHUVT
06-13-2007, 03:46 PM
To clarify the "scandal" that wheeloftime may be refering to... That person was booted from the site for scamming and taking what other members freely gave away and trading. The BCC was still new and we did not have the checks and balances in place to check out all members then.

As far as your claim that BCC member has multiple accounts... There is not need for it here. There would be no motive for a member to have multiple accounts here. The BCC is not an elitist group by any means. We are a group of people with common interests that enjoy having a good time and helping the community out.

I would hope that the impression given is not what you claim. We are actually here to help people out. If you knew more about the group you would understand that there would be no benifit to a member to have mulriple accounts and I am sure that FST staff would flag it and make sure it was disabled.

Instead of throwing accusations out, take the time to talk to a few members and make some friends. I am afraid your perception is incorrect. I would post a copy of what happened to the person who pulled the stunt you mentioned, but I really don't need to as they were dealt with.

Hugs and Kisses!

SHUVT

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 04:11 PM
I have a great deal of respect for many BCC members including you SHUVT. I just don't agree with your views on trading. Many of your members are 'reformed' traders and my view is that it is easy to 'give up' trading when you have pretty much all you want, and IMO joining a group like BCC is for some members just another way of shortcutting the process of obtaining 'top' trackers - just like trading is for others.

phrenzy
06-13-2007, 04:20 PM

Because you have no clue to what you are talking about.............

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 04:22 PM

Because you have no clue to what you are talking about.............

Yawn.........

phrenzy
06-13-2007, 04:28 PM
good reply.........

SHUVT
06-13-2007, 04:29 PM
I think we have based the group on community more than getting access to trackers. I do keep track of who gets what from other members to assure we don't get a bad seed amongst the group. I assure you that there are very few requests for trackers there. The group is there to help others and the focus is not self gain. Maybe other members can voice there opinions on how they see it from a members point of view.

As I don't trade and never have, I just disagree with how it brings out the bad side of people at times. The only problems I have are usually with the scammer and cheats that usually assocaite themselves within the trading community is all. If there wasn't fear of inviting scammers, cheat or getting accounts banned because of a trader in your tree, there would be a huge list of invites given here.

Always here to help and I give respect to everyone until they prove that they don't deserve it. I still do allot of giveaways, but usually by PM.

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 05:28 PM
good reply.........
I gave a pointless reply to a pointless post - SHUVT and kapowcowpwned had already posted about one person who had done what I said, so what was the point in saying I didn't have a clue - clearly I did.

SHUVT, nice reply.
To backtrack a bit, you talked earlier about how multiple accounts here would be removed by the mods, I assume you were joking - many people here have multiple accounts on high level trackers, do you seriously believe it is difficult to open several accounts here (how many accounts has bor had?).

As for hoping that 'the impression given is not what I claim', just look at this thread - somebody asks what BCC is and gets the usual comments about it being a club to talk about condoms, or bearded clams etc - people will therefore form there own impressions when all they get is smartass replies to a genuine question. My impressions are based on what I have seen in the forums - BCC members acting like someones dad when posting in other peoples trading threads 'trades are bad kids', 'if someone offers you a trade, just say no kids' etc. That is why when I see BCC members trading accounts (and it has happened more than once) I notice it.

As I have already said I don't trade anymore, but I do understand that people come to this site and get sucked into the WIAW bullshit. I can't see the point in looking down on these people when that was me a few months ago.

DaMan05
06-13-2007, 05:33 PM
That is why when I see BCC members trading accounts (and it has happened more than once) I notice it.

Are you a mod? How do you know if it's a BCC member with a dupe account? :huh:

ps... oooooo.. 400th post :D

mbucari1
06-13-2007, 05:38 PM
That is why when I see BCC members trading accounts (and it has happened more than once) I notice it.

ps... oooooo.. 400th post :Dcongrats on the 400th post :D

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 05:43 PM

ps... oooooo.. 400th post :D

You misunderstood. When they posted they were using there BCC account - now thats pretty stupid and makes me think that those with brains would create another account if they really wanted to carry on trading. Of course I can't prove it, just like you can't prove it isn't true, but many of your members are 'ex'-traders who have just found an easier way to get invites and old habits die hard. Now if any reformed trader that joins BCC gave up all the accounts they gained through trading before they join - then I would have respect for them.

SpiderPig
06-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Wheeloftime, please, if you don't have any proof, stop judging us and making false assumptions.

1. The small minority of us (excluding me, Shuv, stars, and many others) have traded any trackers before, but this was a long time ago.
2. We choose the people by their true friendliness, respectfulness, and their contributions to the community.
3. If you are an anti-trader or do not trade anymore, join the ATG (anti-trade group) here on FST.
4. Damnit, how many times do I have to tell you all this.. WE ARE NOT ABOUT FREE INVITES! Our "invites" sub forum rarely has any requests and we rarely see the invites go away. Being an overseer in the BCC forums, I rarely see folks edit their posts down. It's just a place for friends to hang out and talk about random shit, relax, and enjoy themselves
5. Do you even know how many members are at BCC? Guess!
6. Do you even know how many members at BCC are also at FST? Not even 50%
7. Give me some members' names who are ex-traders, and I'll find out what invites they have gotten. I'm 100% sure that all of them have obtained at most 1 or 2 invites.
8. The BCC was started as a JOKE. Damn..

Close this thread already.. and make a sticky to never speak of BCC, Javelin, or ATG, because this shit is really annoying and these ignorant posters have no idea what they are BSing about

ninja
06-13-2007, 05:46 PM
bbc:cool: (http://www.bbc.co.uk/)

LOL :D

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Close this thread already.. and make a sticky to never speak of BCC, Javelin, or ATG, because this shit is really annoying and these ignorant posters have no idea what they are BSing about

I will providing you promise to do the same, I won't speak about BCC on FST again as long as you don't.

SpiderPig
06-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Sure, as long as there are no more of these dumb threads

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 06:03 PM

Night0wl
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Well I never traded a single invite or account. I was not in the BCC when I got here. The closest I have come to trading is a seeding deal which I didn't even go through with in the end.

Don't get me wrong. I came here with the intention to trade. But I soon saw what kind of people most(?) traders are. They have zero respect for the sites they trade, nor the sites they want in return.

DaMan05
06-13-2007, 06:48 PM
You misunderstood. When they posted they were using there BCC account

Do you mean the account that they are are known as BCC members?

If yes, I really think that SHUVT would know about a BCC member making a thread for trading. And he (shuv) has already posted here, saying that that has only happened once in the past. if you are referring to someone other than the person Shuv mentioned, you're mistaken and that's untrue.

and i agree with Falcon. lets close the thread already :mellow:

wheeloftime
06-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Can't really talk about BCC anymore DaMan05 and I won't after this post as this is going around in circles, but since you have asked me a direct question seems rude not to answer. Yes to the 1st question and I am not mistaken, but no I can't prove it without searching through 1000's of threads and there is no chance of that.

As for closing this thread - not really up to you or Falcon to decide that.

DaMan05
06-13-2007, 07:54 PM
As for closing this thread - not really up to you or Falcon to decide that.

Never said it was ;) Just suggesting it :)

SHUVT
06-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Too much drama kids. As we are all members of the Torrent community we should do our best to get along and help each other out. At times we will see eye to eye and sometimes we will agree to disagree. No need to go toe to toe over anything here.

Current BCC members have abit more insight on the way things work and may get defensive when anything negative is thrown at the group. In all they are a good group of people, that are more than willing to help.

Life is too short to be bitter and I think there is so many more things that we could do with our time.

Group Hug?

kabir
06-13-2007, 08:08 PM
agreed to shuvt.
take it cool guys..

if u wanna trade, go trade..
just try to b nice to others. and help others every now and then

mbucari1
06-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Life is too short to be bitter and I think there is so many more things that we could do with our time.

Group Hug?
:yup::yup::yup:

:hug::hug::hug:

Tokeman
06-13-2007, 08:40 PM
more and more people are getting into the spirit of giving away invites here. Great to see it from the general community and not just (BCC) some groups. I still trade every now and again to get the content I am after, but that doesn't change my giving attitude twards this community. Just remember that some of us traders are still after good content, and just do not have the friends in high trackers. We're not all just after rare accounts to trade away for buffers or whatnot.

DaMan05
06-13-2007, 08:50 PM

Group Hug?
:yup::yup::yup:

:hug::hug::hug:

LMAO... oh ya baby! :w00t::w00t:

Gish
06-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Wow, before this thread I had never heard of the BCC and I am disappointed it took 7 or 8 pages to explain it. if people here on FST want to make a special group that does not trade invites/accounts thats fine or evan a special group that likes to circle jerk(CJG) thats also fine with me but a little sick:P. but we need to respect each other because were are all here for the same reason, file sharing and the community that surrounds it.
I'm assuming all BCC members had one or more trades before that went sour so they decided to get together and make this group, am I right!?

DefX
06-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm assuming all BCC members had one or more trades before that went sour so they decided to get together and make this group, am I right!?

Not exactly. Why would you assume that something has to go sour first for someone to be against trading altogether? Some of the BCC members have been against trading from the start.

Gish
06-13-2007, 09:37 PM
well, I could see how some members!! not all got burned really bad from a trade(s) then..... converted:dabs: because they were mad at the world.
not to say anything bad against the group but I'm sure for those that went from trading to not trading this may have played a role.

SHUVT
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Well the story about how it got started is quite long, but it had nothing to do with a trade gone bad. I have never traded and been given everything from cool members here. They looked out for me when I was a noob and wanted to have something that I could do the same. I have no problems with traders... The tradeing scene just harbors cheats and scammers that get addicted to bufferring accounts and going after trackers for the status of it.

Primarily it is a group that is helps people out and is tired of getting accounts disabled or invites taken away because of giving their invites to someone and then they trade or cheat.

Even in the trading community, you base your decision to trade on the "trading rep". It is just a way to get a group of trusted people together to socialize and help out.

Tokeman
06-13-2007, 09:46 PM
now thats a great explanation shuvt, even clarified it for me and I thought I had a fairly decent understainding of who you guys were and what you all do together.
I recently just got a warning on bitmetv for a free invite I gave, they leeched, then cheated to try and avoid being ban'd, so they warned me for it :(

I think the bcc is a great idea, and hope that fst may some day be more like that as well (safer to give away invites etc... not bashing, i love fst!)

mbucari1
06-13-2007, 09:52 PM
...tired of getting accounts disabled or invites taken away because of giving their invites to someone and then they trade or cheat.
Yup, I completely understand. I lost my oink invites cuz I gave one to someone here whom I didn't know. He said he always wanted to be a member, and I felt for him. I sent an invite, and it didn't even arrive because he used the same email address as an account that was already banned. It's not even the dishonesty that pisses me off, it's also the rampant stupidity of so many of these traders. I mean, getting an invite sent to a blacklisted email address?? Come on.

DefX
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
I mean, getting an invite sent to a blacklisted email address?? Come on.

Yeah i gotta say thats pretty up there in the scale of moronic acts traders commit. Back when I did giveaways, it surprised me how not just one but a number of people wanted their invites sent to their banned email. :frusty:

Dr_Green_Thumb
06-13-2007, 10:31 PM
anyone who has any high level account either got there by knowing the right people or trading.

edit: forgot sheer luck

Cheffy
06-13-2007, 11:06 PM
anyone who has any high level account either got there by knowing the right people or trading.

Yes, But its also possible to get to know the people that have access to "high level" trackers. It is possible to get to know people online, talk to them and stuff. If are trying to get to know someone because you can see they have high level access, then you are going about it the wrong way. Its possible to just get to know people without having any alternative motive. Then perhaps one day in the future they might ask you if you feel like a invite into "insert stuff here"

Its easy to get to know people, as long as you dont start the pm with:
Hi, i see you have the uber cool tracker i have been looking for, and i was wondering if you could be my friend.

DefX
06-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Hi, i see you have the uber cool tracker i have been looking for, and i was wondering if you could be my friend.

Get rid of the phrase "uber cool tracker" and it starts to sound like something someone would ask in prison. :D

SpiderPig
06-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Close it already, damn.

Dr_Green_Thumb
06-13-2007, 11:46 PM

Yes, But its also possible to get to know the people that have access to "high level" trackers. It is possible to get to know people online, talk to them and stuff. If are trying to get to know someone because you can see they have high level access, then you are going about it the wrong way. Its possible to just get to know people without having any alternative motive. Then perhaps one day in the future they might ask you if you feel like a invite into "insert stuff here"

Its easy to get to know people, as long as you dont start the pm with:

that would fall in the knowing the right people/getting to know category

import_fighter
06-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Close it already, damn.

x2

ceasar
06-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Wheeloftime, please, if you don't have any proof, stop judging us and making false assumptions.

1. The small minority of us (excluding me, Shuv, stars, and many others) have traded any trackers before, but this was a long time ago.
2. We choose the people by their true friendliness, respectfulness, and their contributions to the community.
3. If you are an anti-trader or do not trade anymore, join the ATG (anti-trade group) here on FST.
4. Damnit, how many times do I have to tell you all this.. WE ARE NOT ABOUT FREE INVITES! Our "invites" sub forum rarely has any requests and we rarely see the invites go away. Being an overseer in the BCC forums, I rarely see folks edit their posts down. It's just a place for friends to hang out and talk about random shit, relax, and enjoy themselves
5. Do you even know how many members are at BCC? Guess!
6. Do you even know how many members at BCC are also at FST? Not even 50%
7. Give me some members' names who are ex-traders, and I'll find out what invites they have gotten. I'm 100% sure that all of them have obtained at most 1 or 2 invites.
8. The BCC was started as a JOKE. Damn..

What a brilliant idea to suggest closing the thread asking about what BCC is :lol: or spamming the thread with the bullshit clues about BBC, beard clams, etc. I'm really missing the point of BCC members here. What SHUVT says about the community seems quite rational, but the other members acting like kids. If you don't have anything to hide and BCC is really just a community of friends to hang out, talk, relax and help out people, so what the point in this stupid behavior? Write a FAQ about what BCC is and let the people know what is it from your official point of view. Because all this wrong info and macho acting spoils the image of BCC.

phrenzy
06-30-2007, 02:26 AM
My god people there is a search function.....

Remi
06-30-2007, 04:32 AM
Got any invites??

th0r
06-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Close this thread already.. and make a sticky to never speak of BCC, Javelin, or ATG,

i agree, and i'd add hpj to that list