PDA

View Full Version : Any Free Invites?

zd0d
06-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Hey, I've never managed to find any friends who are members on torrent sites that have very good private trackers. I'm just starting out so if anyone can give me an invite to a decent site with a good tracker for free I would really appriciate it. :) I'd love a BitMeTV invite if anyone has one or a BitMe account!
I really need a bitme or a bitme invite. I'm looking for these specifically as for bitmetv I have my brother who has came back after an operation on his leg from hostpital and is bed bound, he has ran out of things to watch and I would love to get some TV shows for him.
I'm looking for a bitme invite as I have 4 exams next week and really need some last minute studying, as well as the fact I have a summer break coming up and could do with a big head start in the 11 subjects I will be studying next year.
Sadly I have nothing in return. :( so i'm looking for free invites.
Thank you very much. :)

Giveaway
06-13-2007, 08:57 PM
bump
i can help you with free TL invite ;)
pm me your email

SHUVT
06-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Is ther any content you are looking for or just a general tracker?

zd0d
06-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey, thanks for replies guys. Last time I PMed you for something you said was free you said you wanted something in return, RealTrader o.o
I'd like elearning and tv especially. I'd love a bitme and/or bitmetv.
Thank you. :)

akkk
06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Hey, thanks for replies guys. Last time I PMed you for something you said was free you said you wanted something in return, RealTrader o.o
I'd like elearning and tv especially. I'd love a bitme and/or bitmetv.
PM me your mail for a TL invite;)

zd0d
06-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Thank you, I have sent you a PM. :)

I really need a bitme or a bitme invite. I'm looking for these specifically as for bitmetv I have my brother who has came back after an operation on his leg from hostpital and is bed bound, he has ran out of things to watch and I would love to get some TV shows for him.
I'm looking for a bitme invite as I have 4 exams next week and really need some last minute studying, as well as the fact I have a summer break coming up and could do with a big head start in the 11 subjects I will be studying next year.

Demigod
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Thank you, I have sent you a PM. :)

That's quite an elaborate story. My only advice would be to watch out for the giveaways that appear from time to time in this forum.

Anyway, good luck with you and your brother but please, stop making new threads begging for invites.

You already made one a few days ago:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmetv-anyone-192846#post2054191

zd0d
06-14-2007, 05:20 PM
I decided to make a new thread as over the past few days I have learnt a lot about how torrents work and how the people work around here. In the previous thread I sounded like a complete n00b. :(

Gtb
06-14-2007, 05:33 PM
I can give you a 20Gc "kick" in TVTorrents if you want, so your brother can download some TV programs.

If you are interested, PM me ;)

zd0d
06-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Thank you I have PMd you mate. :)
Please note: I am looking for invites, not accounts as i'd like to start out myself. :)
Thank you everyone.

Demigod
06-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Please note: I am looking for invites, not accounts as i'd like to start out myself. :)
Thank you everyone.

As for your exams and summer reading, you can check out elbitz.net and textbook-torrents.

zd0d
06-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Thank you. ;) I have already checked out ebitz and couldn't find a wide variety of what I was looking for, will have a look. :)

Still looking for those invites. :

mido
06-14-2007, 06:16 PM
i think TL has very good tv boxsets, if u pm me your email, i will send u an invite

for educational purposes try elbitz or docs.torrents.ro

cRaZyzMaN
06-14-2007, 06:31 PM
tvtorrents invite, send me pm

kinjo
06-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Thank you everyone.

As for your exams and summer reading, you can check out elbitz.net and textbook-torrents.
textbook torrent looks promising.how long has it been since it started?

zd0d
06-15-2007, 06:49 AM
Hi everyone, still really need these invites if anyone is willing to help. :)
Thanks. :) and crazyman will PM.

zd0d
06-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Anyone please?

SHUVT
06-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Send me a few proofs via PM and I may be able to help you out with Bitme...

zd0d
06-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Problem is mate as I said in first post I'm new and have no ratios at all. :( I'll understand if you still don't wanna help.

Anyone, please? :)

zd0d
06-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Anyone, please? :)

Old-Horse
06-15-2007, 10:55 PM
PM me ur email with
http://speedtest.net screenshoot link :)
i'll send u some invites maybe it will help you.

------
RTS , TTi invites sent :)

zd0d
06-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Thanks for it man, really appriciate. :)
I still really would like bitme and bitmetv as bitmetv apparently has some stuff I can't get elsewhere and bitme for my revision. :) thanks again.

deuce6000
06-16-2007, 08:52 AM
I can help you with revolution if you promise to keep a good ratio,not hit and run and of course don't cheat if you can do all that then pm me your email address.

zd0d
06-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks man, really appriciate.
Still looking for bitme and bitmetv

Anyone? :)

Anyone at all?

zd0d
06-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Bitme or Bitmetv anyone? Thanks a lot :)

zd0d
06-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Morningly bump. :)