Bit-HDTV (fresh) acc
TvTTorrents (5gb) acc
TopHos(fresh) acc
ChronicTracker (500gb) acc
XboXSky (fresh) acc
Hd-bits.ro invite
FileList (3tb) acc
TorrentBits (500gb) acc

Can give all of them for Czone. If you don't have Czone, don't PM me.

serialkiller
06-13-2007, 10:58 PM
GL m8

nbo
06-13-2007, 11:26 PM
i have czone for trade but i dont want all that crap.
take most of it away, and add something good and we can trade

Tokeman
06-13-2007, 11:32 PM
I second that...

AkaiDoresu
06-14-2007, 12:13 AM
This is my offer, nothing more or nothing less. If you are not interested in crap then get lost a have a nice day :)

Enlightened
06-14-2007, 12:18 AM
I second that...

I Third that......"want somethin for Nothing", this looks very familar to a member call Marie, something. Same format....

Enlightened
06-14-2007, 12:19 AM
I second that...

I Third that......"want somethin for Nothing", this looks very familar to a member call Marie, something. Same format....

AkaiDoresu
06-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I got few people actually interested in my offer.

Pisexy with 1TB is worth czone itself if we consider content...

nbo
06-14-2007, 05:35 PM
no its not, pisexy is easy to get, ive saw someone ask for free pisexy and he got a 2tb acc.
uts not like many ppl use it very often that they would need a tb, to me offering it with 50gb buffer is no different.
besides, if it was i think you would have closed this thread by now... think about it, if someone has czone they PROBABLY have all of what you offer..

AkaiDoresu
06-14-2007, 05:59 PM
no its not, pisexy is easy to get, ive saw someone ask for free pisexy and he got a 2tb acc.
uts not like many ppl use it very often that they would need a tb, to me offering it with 50gb buffer is no different.
besides, if it was i think you would have closed this thread by now... think about it, if someone has czone they PROBABLY have all of what you offer..

See, you are still talking about how easy or hard it is to get, not what kind of materials it contains. Pisexy is best DVD tracker in all levels 1-4. For someone who is collecting trackers like idiot it might be not attractive, but for someone who actually gets his sites for further use it will be great.

nbo
06-14-2007, 06:04 PM
no i think swebits is much better.
since when has anything here been about contents? it has been and always will be mainly about rarity so someone with czone will have pisexy, if not he can ask for a free1 and he will get offers, thats all im saying but whatever, good luck man.

AkaiDoresu
06-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Anyways say whatever you want but I've got Czone and I close this topic. As you can see my offer was pretty sufficient.