PDA

View Full Version : Advice I Need

Thanos
06-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Im new in this forum and Im very interestd in learning and joining the best trackers. I like to download movies and some TV and lossless music because Im learning to DJ and I like elearning for college..... I search here and read Oink Bitme Bitmetv SCT FTN is the best trackers. I have some trackers that my brother give me but his not here to help me anymore (his gone)...... What do you think what other trackers is the best for me?

Tokeman
06-14-2007, 05:57 PM
those sound like the best for you unless you want non-scene stuff or foreign releases. Getting ftn is not easy unless you have a friend there (then you get for free). Sct is hard too, but more invites are around it seems.

hungdob
06-14-2007, 06:01 PM
for your needs u named the best trackers! i believe u wont have hard time getting most of them.
my lil advice, dont look at the whole rarity thing and keep trying to get trackers u need and dont collect them as a hobby :)

mbucari1
06-14-2007, 06:17 PM
for your needs u named the best trackers! i believe u wont have hard time getting most of them.
my lil advice, dont look at the whole rarity thing and keep trying to get trackers u need and dont collect them as a hobby :)Very well said. That seems to be the number 1 fallacy that members here adopt (including myself for a long time). They want to acquire as many memberships as they can get, and probably don't use most of them. It turns into a collection/obsession that is all building up to the unobtainables (level 10). This method MIGHT work, but probably not. Even if it does, they still will probably not use it and then feel empty because they have reached the top and find out that it feels just like the rest (plus have nothing left after trading for it).

My advice, know what you want (you already seem to) and look for good trackers that specialize in it. Also, get to know people :). People are very generous, and most of the time eager to lend a hand to a user they know will respect the invite (which in turn is respect for the inviter).

Be patient and friendly, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. :)

Thanos
06-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanx for all your help. I just want tracker that have everything I like (movies DVDR and lossless or trance music and TV shows) because I dont like getting all of them in many different trackers. I want them all in 1. I also like a tracker with good pretime. Pretime means really early upload? Im not sure haha

NA_Magus
06-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Pretime means really early upload? Im not sure haha

Yeah you can think of it like that. Torrentleech is an easy to obtain/seed tracker with a decent selection of general stuff (movies/tv episodes included). PM me if you want an invite there. :)

SpiderPig
06-14-2007, 07:49 PM
PM me your email if you want TL (general tracker.. with all the movies, tv shows, etc you'll ever need), PM me if you want a Pedro's BTMusic account (it's full of lossless music), and PM me a ratio screen, email, and your client screen if you want OiNK (best music tracker)

DVito
06-14-2007, 08:10 PM
A girl that likes trance = cool

I'll PM you when I get some invites to BitMeTV and Tranceroute.

mbucari1
06-14-2007, 08:15 PM

A HOT girl who likes BT = cooler.

silvi
06-14-2007, 08:17 PM
first of all it's nice to see another girl here
we are pretty small community here.
also like you my brother taught me everything I know
and he is now in the army so I control everything here
and I managed pretty well and got some nice stuff
so I bet you can manage good also wish you luck and
hope you'll stick around, and mabey I'll be able to help you
with some trackers so pm me if you want :)

znik
06-14-2007, 08:26 PM
How do you know guys that someone who claims to be a girl ia actually a girl?
Just because he posted a girl's avatar?

Your alias, "Thanos", is a common male first name in my country...

AkaiDoresu
06-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey Thanos,

I might help you out little bit... if you want pm me what are the things you are exactly looking for like lossless music, dvdr, xvid, elearning etc and we will see what i can do for you.

Cheers.

silvi
06-14-2007, 08:30 PM

why would people lie like that? whats the point?

mbucari1
06-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanos was also a comic book character. It this girl likes BT, is it so inconceivable that she would like comic books too?

AkaiDoresu
06-14-2007, 08:37 PM

the point would be to attract other males and make them giving out some invites ;]

mbucari1
06-14-2007, 08:40 PM

the point would be to attract other males and make them giving out some invites ;]Are YOU Thanos???

Thanos
06-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Pretime means really early upload? Im not sure haha

Yeah you can think of it like that. Torrentleech is an easy to obtain/seed tracker with a decent selection of general stuff (movies/tv episodes included). PM me if you want an invite there. :)

PM me your email if you want TL (general tracker.. with all the movies, tv shows, etc you'll ever need), PM me if you want a Pedro's BTMusic account (it's full of lossless music), and PM me a ratio screen, email, and your client screen if you want OiNK (best music tracker)

I have Torrentleech already. 10x

Gish
06-14-2007, 08:45 PM
the point would be to attract other males and make them giving out some invites ;]
I'm assuming you would be one of these males?

Thanos
06-14-2007, 08:46 PM
first of all it's nice to see another girl here
we are pretty small community here.
also like you my brother taught me everything I know
and he is now in the army so I control everything here
and I managed pretty well and got some nice stuff
so I bet you can manage good also wish you luck and
hope you'll stick around, and mabey I'll be able to help you
with some trackers so pm me if you want :)

Im happy Im not the only girl and I think I can manage. 10x silvi

silvi
06-14-2007, 08:48 PM

well if so I would like to announce:
I am a girl!
boys, start pming me with invites!

just kidding :]
(about the invites pming yes, I am really a girl)

Thanos
06-14-2007, 08:49 PM

10x Whos your fav? My is Armin VB

Thanos is a guys name obviously. Its the name of the one close to me who passed away.

Hey Thanos,

I might help you out little bit... if you want pm me what are the things you are exactly looking for like lossless music, dvdr, xvid, elearning etc and we will see what i can do for you.

Cheers.

I will when I need. 10x

Thanos was also a comic book character. It this girl likes BT, is it so inconceivable that she would like comic books too?

I dont read comics. But I read in Wikipedia that Thanos is a character. haha Anyway I said... Its the name of the one closest to me who passed away. I hope we dont talk about it anymore.

fstrulz
06-14-2007, 09:58 PM
well if so I would like to announce:
I am a girl!
boys, start pming me with invites!

just kidding :]
(about the invites pming yes, I am really a girl)

I'd like to see some proof... PM me a pic of you showing your tits... Maybe I can give you an FTN invite.

:lol: Just kidding.

Thanos
06-15-2007, 05:38 AM
Q: What do "Up" mean? I see many post with it

DVito
06-15-2007, 05:41 AM
It is similar to bump, its posted so the thread will go to the top of the list (so more people will see it)

hope that helps :)

Thanos
06-15-2007, 05:43 AM
I see I see haha Thanx

susana
06-15-2007, 07:06 AM
hi Thanos. :)

my adivice.. dont read the WIAW thread.. lol

try to get an invite to oink for all your music needs..

Cheffy
06-15-2007, 08:46 AM
The easiest way is to get to know some people, The whole trading thing is getting out of hand here.
See people willing to trade their soul and their grandmothers ashes for a invite to some trackers.
So spend a few minutes and get to know the people here. Most of them prolly have access to most of the sites you mentioned.
And respect the invites you get, dont make the invitee look bad by getting banned from sites for trading or cheating the stats. So dont just "click" the I have read the rules thingy, spend a minute and actually read them, since the rules form all the different sites can quite different.

And best of luck with gathering the trackers you are looking for.

Thanos
06-15-2007, 01:41 PM
hi Thanos. :)

my adivice.. dont read the WIAW thread.. lol

try to get an invite to oink for all your music needs..

I think its too late. Its raining yesterday and I cant get out so I read the all the WIAW haha. 10x for your help susana and Cheffy