PDA

View Full Version : Nice guy requests invites

avoozl
06-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Hello. I am a longtime member of the bittorrent community and have been a member of a number of different sites. I first discovered bit-torrent by accident about 5 years ago when I was trying to download Alias episodes of IRC prior to them airing. I ended up downloading a ".torrent" file from someone on IRC, and when I opened it and installed a bit-torrent client, I was able to download my episode very quickly. I thought this was excellent, and jumped right in.

I then joined torrentbits and was an early member there all the way until it closed.

When torrentbits was "reborn" as torrentbytes, I became a member there and have been there ever since.

Over the past 2 years, torrentbytes has met my downloading needs fairly well, but recently they have been having more downtime than uptime and their uploads have subsequently dropped off.

The only other sites I am currently a member of are undergroundgamer, which I joined about 6 weeks ago and have uploaded 35 gigabytes and tvtorrents, which I joined about 8 weeks ago and have about 38 "gigacredits."

I am looking to join an all-purpose site. tvtorrents meets my TV needs just fine, but I am looking for the following things:
-Apps
-PC games
-Movies
-e-learning

Of all of the sites that I know exist, it seems like bitme might be a good fit for me, but I have no particular preference.

Any invitations / suggestions / advice would be appreciated.

-Avoozl

http://www.speedtest.net/result/140657158.png

Demigod
06-15-2007, 04:48 PM
If you want a TorrentLeech invite, I can get you that. It has basically everything you've asked for except the e-learning bit (which TorrentBytes didn't have anyway).

PM me if you need an invite.

fstrulz
06-15-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm pretty sure you'll love TorrentLeech (http://torrentleech.org)... PM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Demigod
06-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh man, just realized that this is in the wrong section...

avoozl
06-15-2007, 04:53 PM
In the wrong section? Is there a way to move it?

Skiz
06-15-2007, 04:55 PM
Moved.

I can add:

Supertorrents
SCC
WildBytes
TorrentDamage
Blackcats
PT

Just PM me with what you need.

morenoy
06-15-2007, 04:57 PM
if you want torrentleech i can give you invite
its all in there

monk3y
06-15-2007, 05:19 PM
i can add in a st / td invite if u want

mido
06-15-2007, 05:26 PM
if u want TL or TD ,PM me, these are general trackers

SHUVT
06-15-2007, 05:26 PM
I can fill in the gaps if you think there is something you would like to check out...

avoozl
06-15-2007, 05:55 PM
You guys are great. I am trying to sort through which sites I would like to be part of. I just joined TL (thanks sgmailer).

One other category I forgot to mention is Pocketwarez. I have a Dell Axim X51V and would love some more games and appz for it. I also have a Motorazr V3xx and would be happy to find programs for it as well.

Any sites that specialize in Pocketwarez? Torrentleach has a section, but it only has 16 items at the moment.

fstrulz
06-15-2007, 06:20 PM
avoozl... TL has a couple of PDA Packs. :)