PDA

View Full Version : chicken advice

Chame1eon
06-15-2007, 09:47 PM
My dad had decided to raise chickens for eggs a while ago. I never realized untill I saw the chickens how creepy they are. They strut jerkily around maliciously pecking at each other if one gets too close. Then the twich thier heads up to gaze at you with emotionless golden eyes. Then moan like undead and wander jerkily away.
What i find more worrisome than the zombie chickens though is the fact that if one of the eggs gets broken my dad just puts them back outside for the chickens to eat. So the zombie chickens are cannibals.
We know what happened with the mad cows.

If there happen to be any chicken experts here could you please tell me if my dad will eventually have zombie cannnibal chickens?
Should I warn the neighbors?

Grains!!!!

brotherdoobie
06-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Yes. However, zombie chickens are good eatin.

-bd

Mr JP Fugley
06-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Yes, yes he will. It's madness what he's doing and he should be stopped.

100%
06-15-2007, 10:04 PM
It is a good thing your father is doing.
Chickens become Ninjas.
Could you ask your dad about the chicken egg question, who came first?
because i am writing my thesis on it

Chame1eon
06-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I wasn't sure if it was ninja's or zombie cannibal chickens. I always get those mixed up.
If it was ninja's that would be cool 'cause who can't use more ninja's, but if it's zombies, despite the pleasant flavor, I really think it would be better to head off the maddness.

Snee
06-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Watch out for rats 'n' stuff, badly managed chicken coups can be like frikkin rat central.

A few years back some neighbors had one (and this is people who live on a regular street ffs, not in the countryside or owt). And the area around the shed where the chickens were kept was swarming with rats, it was well nasty.

tesco
06-15-2007, 10:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/skynet107/karatechicken.gif

Lilmiss
06-16-2007, 12:15 AM
I used to live next to a load of retarded guinea foul, which were far worse than the chickens. My advice is get a broom and shout a lot.

...also if they turn nasty, run like the wind. :unsure:

jimbo12345
06-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Chickens are ok, its them 'king roosters that are evil.