PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv help

asher78
06-16-2007, 05:37 AM
hi,
my account at Bitmetv has been disabled for some reason and i do not know why,
for the last 1 day i was uploading for more then 10 torrents and have uploaded at least 20GB... i have a dedibox so speeds are not a problems.
but still i came back this morning and noticed that the account has been disabled.
i tried contacting them in irc (they have a help channel their) but after i got in to that channel, i cannot post a massage becuase i need to be a +V, but how can i be if they will not do it....
thats too bad, i really liked that account... can anyone help? anybody know how can i get it resolved?
thanks in advanced.
:(

leeter
06-16-2007, 05:41 AM
Maybe you were considered a cheater for fast uploading, I think.

nihility
06-16-2007, 07:02 AM
wait in irc help until you get voice (+v) that means they are ready to help you

asher78
06-16-2007, 05:51 PM
wait in irc help until you get voice (+v) that means they are ready to help you

thanks, i talked to them....
first let me say ...i think the suck... my isp was blocked by their site and i could not get in to the site so i used a proxy... and they just deleted my account for that no questions ask no worning no nothing.... they can try and help by given me a worning about it....
well thanks for you help man :-)...
i will try and get an invite from someone...

fstrulz
06-16-2007, 06:10 PM
What's BitMeTV IRC again?

hungdob
06-16-2007, 06:24 PM
dont try to get another invite because the same thing will happened, your account will be disabled and your invitee will most likely lose his invites.
if they block your isp just go to the next site theres plenty of sites that offer tv content maybe they're not as stylish as bitmetv but they can bring u the sh*t u wanna watch :P

asher78
06-16-2007, 06:39 PM
ok, thanks a good ID... :)
thanks,

hungdob
06-16-2007, 06:41 PM
if u need some recommendation go here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-post-all-torrent-websites-thread-142471 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-post-all-torrent-websites-thread-142471)
:)

znik
06-17-2007, 09:38 AM
asher78 had you read the rules or not? :whistling

"Can I use the site from behind a proxy?
If the site can see your real IP address you may use a proxy.
Any other proxy is not allowed, and will result in your account being immediately disabled."

Roark
06-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Depends on the proxy you use, they obviously don't ban people for accessing the site through a seedbox for example. The rest of us don't deserve anonymity.