PDA

View Full Version : Have TT want ScT

ceasar
06-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Send your offers to pm, thx!

Bambi
06-16-2007, 12:18 PM
hard to get if you are looking on the content.But the most people looking on the level so you will get it.Good Luck mate.

monk3y
06-16-2007, 01:03 PM
good luck

ceasar
06-16-2007, 01:11 PM
hard to get if you are looking on the content.But the most people looking on the level so you will get it.Good Luck mate.
That exactly what I'm after. I need ScT, and may be to boosted trackers that I mostly use, and thats it. No FTN, No Uk-T, leave that crap for gloryhunter traders :lol: I'm looking for content first

RayJuniored
06-16-2007, 01:15 PM
What are we talking here? Acct for acct, inv for inv, acct for inv?

Are you offering an acct or inv?

ceasar
06-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Account

Armagedon
06-16-2007, 01:59 PM
That exactly what I'm after. I need ScT, and may be to boosted trackers that I mostly use, and thats it. No FTN, No Uk-T, leave that crap for gloryhunter traders :lol: I'm looking for content first

lol i don't know about UK-T but FTN have a great content, i don't think you can rate a tracker of his content without having that tracker!.

ceasar
06-16-2007, 02:20 PM

lol i don't know about UK-T but FTN have a great content, i don't think you can rate a tracker of his content without having that tracker!.
Well, may be you right, but do you honestly believe that FTN better than ScT?
Sct have more users - it's a plus, more torrents +2, and I don't really care about the rarity - it's just the money rules that based on it. So I would get my ScT and forget the rest...

SgtMajor
06-16-2007, 02:27 PM
I can give you, or anyone else, an ScT invite for a TT invite/account.

And agreed, ScT if far, far better than FTN, but it's harder to get into FTN that's all.

sert
06-16-2007, 05:13 PM
At the moment FTN is the best scene/0day site. People posting weird comments have never been members.

ceasar
06-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Allright, folks! Trade done, and its proved once again that TT worth ScT and can be easily traded for it. Thank you everybody for your offers. Mods you can lock t now.

Tokeman
06-16-2007, 08:27 PM
you can lock your own thread, under thread tools.