PDA

View Full Version : May I please have a higher level tracker

pwilly
06-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi Guys,
After Using TL for a while now , I noticed it only has a low level rating in the what trackers/invites are worth thread. I would love it if someone would be kind enough to give me an invite for a good tracker above level 2 so i can have some fun with a better tracker. Im not fussy, mainly for movies and pc games/apps. I wont stuff any ones account. The person on here that gave me my 1st invite to TL would know that.
I was lucky enough to be given a TL invite after only being a member on here a little while. I have been using that account which has been wonderful and I have a share ratio of 1.34 now and today became a power user after uploading 25GB :D,so monday i should have invites. I have an 8MBIT connection and leave my computer on seeding.
Even if i dont get another invite,I love this site, everytime i have a question i search and find the question has been asked and the answer is there already.
Helps noobs like me alot.
Thanks Heaps Guys
Paul:blink:

shutdk
06-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Higher levels doesn't have to mean better..
IMO TL is the best :D
Keep on using it.

Giveaway
06-16-2007, 01:54 PM
dont give a fuck of other trackers ;)

Idanp
06-16-2007, 01:55 PM
pm sent (:

hungdob
06-16-2007, 01:55 PM
just because tl has low lvl it doesnt mean it sucks, the lvl system talks about rarity and not quality, u might find some trackers that have very high lvl but dont offer anything special that your tl cant offer.
if u find all the content u need in tl so dont bother about rarity and lvl just stick with it cause that the mistake many new users make.
my suggestion, try to get oink that is great for music or bitmetv if you're into tv stuff and ull be just fine :D
hope i helped u..

GigaGiga
06-16-2007, 01:56 PM
I can Invite u to RTS.. If u want.. pm me with your mail..

pwilly
06-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the replys guys, and a huge thanks for the 2 that gave me invites.:))

lovewalrus
06-16-2007, 02:57 PM
You will see that RTS is much worse than TorrentLeech, and run by an unsavoury sort too.......IMO. Many users have deleted their accounts for security reasons.

pwilly
06-16-2007, 03:22 PM
You will see that RTS is much worse than TorrentLeech, and run by an unsavoury sort too.......IMO. Many users have deleted their accounts for security reasons.

I Still like TL the best so far, Heaps of Users , Heaps of Torrents . Great d/l speeds. I just want to see whats out there, bit of fun for me. Atleast people are nice enough to give me invites so i can test and see for myself.
If i dont like it I Still wont be nasty and cheat though.
Thanks again guys

Tokeman
06-16-2007, 03:31 PM
I started on TL, and I mostly still use that today. High lvl can be very difficult to seed at, especially if the release isn't brand new. Places like TL you can dl older stuff, but still be able to seed back. This isn't true most of the time for high lvls, everyone jumps on torrents when they first get up'd, and there are very few leechers on anything past the first page...

My advice, look around, but keep working on a nice buffer at TL, you will thank me in the long run.

Queen1129
06-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Good and fast tracker.

Patriot foreve
06-16-2007, 03:39 PM
TL is one of the best and it has ahigh rating [9] ,It doesn't mean that it has alow rarity level that it's bad,well personally despite that i have been to many trackers but TL and Revtt besides arenabg are my best sources for 0-day stuff

It's not about rarity after all ,just check reviews ,see the trackers that u may be interested to get away from rarity level and you will be totally fine :)

pwilly
06-16-2007, 03:52 PM
TL is one of the best and it has ahigh rating [9] ,It doesn't mean that it has alow rarity level that it's bad,well personally despite that i have been to many trackers but TL and Revtt besides arenabg are my best sources for 0-day stuff

It's not about rarity after all ,just check reviews ,see the trackers that u may be interested to get away from rarity level and you will be totally fine :)

Im more interested in newer releases so i guess it wont be that bad for me. Thanks for the advice again guys, makes life easier. I will have a look at Revtt and arenabg and see how i go. I have to go to bed now. 150am, will be at it again tomorrow. I think the rarer stuff may apply to the missus, loves all the old stuff.
Got my dad obsessed with torrents now, funny old bugger ringing me up constantly, he thinks i know stuff, i told him to get on here:O

tyn624
06-16-2007, 03:58 PM
get on filelist.org ,they open signups every now and then

Tokeman
06-16-2007, 04:00 PM
you want rare content then try to join a tracker that allows all users to upload. You will find a lot more rare releases on trackers like these.

pwilly
06-16-2007, 10:35 PM
I didn't want a higher level tracker for rare stuff, I just wanted to see what the higher rated ones were like. Would love oink or something up a bit higher than what i have , even FTN would be nice.... :w00t: ..... hello..... anyone... hahaha.