PDA

View Full Version : Lets say sum Balla got bannd from private torrent tracka and wants to finish he dls..

Brenya
06-17-2007, 03:57 AM
He got banned from a site while in the mid. of some serious dlin frum da site from which he got banned. Dont ax me why he gets banned, cuz this is all hypothetical.
Dis tracka gathers dl and ul amounts usin a passkey.
Since dat passkey became inert along wit da ballaz account being banned, will the said balla be able to finish dlin his precious audiobooks?
It seems like a pretty val-aad question, al-dowe I cant see many a uz being so mischevious so as to experience being banned frum a private site.

:D

leeter
06-17-2007, 04:01 AM
Somebody translate his post into English please.

Pluto
06-17-2007, 04:03 AM
got banned from a site while in the mid. of some serious dlin frum da site from which he got banned

Dis tracka gathers dl and ul amounts usin a passkey.

be able to finish dlin his precious audiobooks?

hes asking how he can finish a dl he started, because hes been banned. :dry:

Go fuck yourself you fucking cheater.

Brenya
06-17-2007, 04:06 AM
I've nvr belonged to a private torrent site, cept demonoid of course. Sum1 jus tol' me about passkeys nd I was curius. :dry:

I used audiobooks as an example, dawg.

Pluto
06-17-2007, 04:08 AM
be able to finish dlin his precious audiobooks

Thats more then hypothetical, thats asking how to cheat.

Then explain your self in fucking english. Not chinglish. Because from what you stated you got banned while dling and cant finish. Either case asking how to cheat is against the rules. I think

Brenya
06-17-2007, 04:10 AM
When you assume you just make an ass out of yourself

Wow sum1 remind me to nvr come to this forum for info. eva again. Btw the mispells and misgrammas r on purposs lol

leeter
06-17-2007, 04:14 AM
Cheating is unforgivable sin. That kid should be terminated.

Brenya
06-17-2007, 04:16 AM
It would kinda blow if you got banned and culdnt finish yer dls :pinch:

And if I got banned, you know, and I were havin dis problem, would you not tink dat I already know the answer thru xperience? Jeez the mind capacity of sum individualz.. :D

Man all this struggle for a simpel answer isn't worth it.. Idc nemore wow

Cheating is unforgivable sin. That kid should be terminated.Ahh, mummy, protect me from the mob mentality!!!!

leeter
06-17-2007, 04:18 AM
Learn proper English before posting on English forum.
Period.

Brenya
06-17-2007, 04:22 AM
I know how to speak properly. Now, I was just having some fun. Proper grammer is very neat and even more boring. Please just focus on my question or stop replying to this thread.

When did you become the grammar police?

:rolleyes:

Pluto
06-17-2007, 04:27 AM

When we couldnt understand a fucking word you said. And asking how one would cheat, will get you no where.

deuce6000
06-17-2007, 04:30 AM
Lets assume that people on fst really care about this so called Balla and then lets not and forget this ever happened :)

leeter
06-17-2007, 04:43 AM
Please just focus on my question or stop replying to this thread.

Now has your question been answered? :)

Brenya
06-17-2007, 04:54 AM
Pluto your post just screams hyperbole, not to mention arrogance. Lighten up. I am not asking how to cheat. I am wondering whether one is able to finish one's downloads after having been banned in the middle of downloading. Why is this such a touchy subject?

I'm guessing that one can only keep downloading after one gets banned only from the peers to which she was connected prior to and including the time she got banned. Since you wouldn't be able to update tracker information, then you cannot really connect to any other peers. And if those peers to which she was already connected for some reason cut off their connection with her, then she would be out of luck.

Pluto
06-17-2007, 04:57 AM
Why would I lighten up. If someone was banned from a tracker they either cheated, or couldnt keep a decent ratio.

Brenya
06-17-2007, 05:05 AM
and then lets not and forget this ever happened :)
Setting your awkward grammar aside, in our cynical society I believe that it is very natural for one to think that I am only asking the question because I am in a situation like this balla (and am trying to cover up my own mistakes by not personalizing the question) and not for pure intellectual curiosity.

I may have answered my question already. Thanks for the help, anyway. I enjoy being flamed. Now I can sit back and tell myself, "Wow, look at how ignorant some people can be!" Then I pat myself on the back and exit this tab.

Why would I lighten up. If someone was banned from a tracker they either cheated, or couldnt keep a decent ratio.

I am only responding to you because you responded to me. This really isn't about you. This is about the question and knowing the answer to the question. I'll come back in a while to see if an intelligent response has been posted.

Ugh, again wit dis bo-ring grammarrrr!!!! :D:D:D

JA
06-17-2007, 07:20 AM
I know how to speak properly. Now, I was just having some fun. Proper grammer is very neat and even more boring. Please just focus on my question or stop replying to this thread.

:rolleyes:
It be nice if you could ask your question again in proper english this time so more people will be able to help you..

bloodhell
06-17-2007, 07:52 AM
^^ he already did .. :|

i dont think thats possible Brenya (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brenya-168678) ..
i think you have to start a new account and download the .torrent file and resume the download ...

WhoopDeDoo
06-17-2007, 07:55 AM
I think it's safe to assume you can't finish the downloads, I know for a fact most all trackers can be cheated besides OiNK, so cheating a test account to get banned for the test is out of the question (since they wont be detected), and I'd rather not waste an OiNK account trying to figure it out for sure.

Decent enough answer for you, Brenya?

JA
06-17-2007, 08:20 AM
If i understand your question correctly, you got banned from a tracker for lets say calling the admin idiots. If thats the case, and you have a 10 gig file at 50% so youve only downloaded 5 gigs, and you want to continue downloading...then yes its possible...very possible.

WhoopDeDoo
06-17-2007, 08:24 AM
If i understand your question correctly, you got banned from a tracker for lets say calling the admin idiots. If thats the case, and you have a 10 gig file at 50% so youve only downloaded 5 gigs, and you want to continue downloading...then yes its possible...very possible.
You sure? If the passkey's disabled how can the user continue to download via it?

JA
06-17-2007, 08:35 AM
You sure? If the passkey's disabled how can the user continue to download via it?
Mmhm. Ill get in trouble if i tell you :D. Lets leave it at that. :whistling

Roark
06-17-2007, 12:11 PM
This isn't rocket science: once you have the peerlist you have no need for the tracker except for updating stats (which obviously you don't care about since you've been banned). Just make sure you don't stop the torrent and you'll dl the rest of it fine. I'm assuming, by the fact that you're asking this question, that it's too late for you anyway.

z;ldkfjg;g post disappeared ...

This isn't rocket science: once you have the peerlist from the tracker, you can obviously continue to dl even if you can't access the tracker with your passkey. Of course if you stop the torrent you'll lose all the peers, and I'm assuming by virtue of asking this question that you did stop the torrent, so you're probably screwed. Maybe you'll get really lucky and the private flag wasn't enabled, and someone left dht on.

Melvinmeow
06-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Most trackers block DHT from the server side now anyways.
However im sure there are still users who havent.

Anyways... as was already mentioned. Once your connected to the torrents peers you should be fine.
As long as you dont reboot or stop the torrents you should be able to finish your downloads. The only exception to that would be if you only had a few peers and all of them rebooted or stopped seeding.

Dr_Green_Thumb
06-17-2007, 03:12 PM
What a balla doing DL'ing audio books? They must be books on pimping. Dawg

Brenya
06-18-2007, 01:29 AM
As long as you dont reboot or stop the torrents you should be able to finish your downloads. The only exception to that would be if you only had a few peers and all of them rebooted or stopped seeding.

That's what I thought.

This isn't rocket science: once you have the peerlist you have no need for the tracker except for updating stats (which obviously you don't care about since you've been banned). Just make sure you don't stop the torrent and you'll dl the rest of it fine. I'm assuming, by the fact that you're asking this question, that it's too late for you anyway.

z;ldkfjg;g post disappeared ...

This isn't rocket science: once you have the peerlist from the tracker, you can obviously continue to dl even if you can't access the tracker with your passkey. Of course if you stop the torrent you'll lose all the peers, and I'm assuming by virtue of asking this question that you did stop the torrent, so you're probably screwed. Maybe you'll get really lucky and the private flag wasn't enabled, and someone left dht on.

Since you do not connect to peers through the tracker, it would not matter if you stopped the torrent or not. You still have their ip addresses and can still connect to them even if you reboot. :)

Mmhm. Ill get in trouble if i tell you :D. Lets leave it at that. :whistling

The trick is, WhoopDeDoo, you don't "download via [your passkey]". You just download from a peer.
--

You know, if this is true, all you need is a bunch of ip addresses of the seeders of a particular torrent on a particular private site to download files from the said private site...

You could first get a buddy that is on the private tracker.
Get him to download a torrent of a file/group of files that you want.
Get him to update the torrent using his valid passkey to get the ip address of all the seeders of the torrent.
Since your bittorrent client remembers the ip addresses of the torrent's seeders, the addresses must be stored somewhere on your buddy's hard drive... so just get your buddy to extract and give you the ip addresses, and then you can insert them into your own bittorent client's data.
Your buddy can then give you a copy of the .torrent you downloaded for you to convert the torrent file into a txt file and manipulate it so that you change the passkey randomly.
tOf course he update to the tracker will fail on your client because you have an invalid passkey, but you will still be able to connect to peers (seeders) of the torrent you wish to download.

Something here must be wrong. :ermm: I have no knowledge of programming, so I'm just speculating.

WhoopDeDoo
06-18-2007, 01:45 AM
So essentially if you downloaded every torrent from a tracker before getting banned you could still download? Or only if you've started downloading from the torrent already that you can finish?

Brenya
06-18-2007, 01:52 AM
It's scary to even think about such an atrocity!

So essentially if you downloaded every torrent from a tracker before getting banned you could still download? Or only if you've started downloading from the torrent already that you can finish?
If you can get the peers, you can get the dl. I really don't think it matters if you stop the torrent. You've still got the peers and, like I said before, since you don't connect through a tracker, the tracker has no way of controlling your ability to still connect to the peers and, in effect, still downloading from them.

This is pretty crazy stuff.. I feel bad for giving cheaters ideas, but I just gotta know.

Sebur
06-18-2007, 02:27 AM
sup wangsta?

seppypom
06-18-2007, 02:30 AM
Cheating is unforgivable sin. That kid should be terminated.

The way he writes is the sin.

mforcex
06-18-2007, 02:42 AM
sweet now everyone can cheat...
the death of private torrent sites...
i always knew some black guy would kill torrenting.

Night0wl
06-18-2007, 02:48 AM
How about just not doing anything that will get you banned?

Happy torrenting forever. Much better ;)

Brenya
06-18-2007, 03:10 AM
sweet now everyone can cheat...
the death of private torrent sites...
i always knew some black guy would kill torrenting.

:lol::lol::lol:

direstraits
06-18-2007, 03:13 AM
whats up with it nigga nigga? what are you looking vainilla face, we aint no pimps...

mforcex
06-18-2007, 03:20 AM
whats up with it nigga nigga? what are you looking vainilla face, we aint no pimps...
w3rd y0 f0 sh0

Brenya
06-18-2007, 04:19 PM
And my thread degrades..

mforcex
06-18-2007, 04:29 PM
And my thread degrades..
fo shizzle ma nizzle

berry89
06-18-2007, 04:41 PM

i agree with jessica.

brenya i think i know what you mean, and yes you can downoad the torrent with your banned user passkey if you got already connected to the peers.
if the torrent file from the banned user is never been used you never get conected to the peers because passkey is banned and to connect to peers or to new peers for the first time you will need valid pass key. so good luck in your torrenting life :lol:

Brenya
06-19-2007, 04:35 PM
if the torrent file from the banned user is never been used you never get conected to the peers because passkey is banned and to connect to peers or to new peers for the first time you will need valid pass key. so good luck in your torrenting life :lol:

You could first get a buddy that is on the private tracker.
Get him to download a torrent of a file/group of files that you want.
Get him to update the torrent using his valid passkey to get the ip address of all the seeders of the torrent.
Since your bittorrent client remembers the ip addresses of the torrent's seeders, the addresses must be stored somewhere on your buddy's hard drive... so just get your buddy to extract and give you the ip addresses, and then you can insert them into your own bittorent client's data.
Your buddy can then give you a copy of the .torrent you downloaded for you to convert the torrent file into a txt file and manipulate it so that you change the passkey randomly.
tOf course he update to the tracker will fail on your client because you have an invalid passkey, but you will still be able to connect to peers (seeders) of the torrent you wish to download.

Reread Post 26 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-lets-say-sum-balla-got-bannd-private-torrent-tracka-and-wants-finish-he-dls-post2066301/postcount26). You can get the ip addresses in a swarm from a buddy with an account on the private tracker. The only problem is knowing how to put those ip adresses into your utorrent data.

Tokeman
06-19-2007, 04:42 PM
dunno bout utorrent but other programs let you manually add peers, look into it...
although you still would not be able to 'start' the connection, since the tracker will not send a valid response.

only way to accomplish what you want is to not close the connection after you are ban'd I think... I wouldn't know, I've never been ban'd.