Not NB anymore, I am taking offers.

Pm me for details.

ps2king
06-18-2007, 09:41 PM
lol not gonna happen

durex
06-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Trading invites to forum ??? For NB ?:blink:

When i think i already saw everything ...............

JA
06-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi!

Yeah, as the topic says. I am looking for NB and I have invites to J-in(Javelin-invites, very good site for invites and such).

Pm me for details.
#1 NB doesnt have Invites anymore, only special people their do.
#2 Trading NB accounts is forbidden here as part of an agreement with the site.
#3 J-Lin is a forum which offers members invites to sites such as TorrentLeech, OiNK, Bitmetv and a few others on the same level. So don't expect anything life FTN given out their for free, not going to happen.

stealth_SS8
06-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Hi!

Yeah, as the topic says. I am looking for NB and I have invites to J-in(Javelin-invites, very good site for invites and such).

Pm me for details.

aren't you special?:whistling

Night0wl
06-18-2007, 10:16 PM
How low can you go?

Trading invite to an anti trading forum has to be pretty close to rock bottom :no:

JA
06-18-2007, 10:17 PM

I wish i was.. ;)

hungdob
06-18-2007, 10:19 PM
How low can you go?

Trading invite to an anti trading forum has to be pretty close to rock bottom :no:
:yup:
people join communities without knowing their ideals and disrespect them just to get freak*n invites :frusty:

Something Else
06-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Hi!

Pm me for details.
#2 Trading NB accounts is forbidden here as part of an agreement with the site.
#3 J-Lin is a forum which offers members invites to sites such as TorrentLeech, OiNK, Bitmetv and a few others on the same level. So don't expect anything life FTN given out their for free, not going to happen.

Please check your facts young lady, you are a poor actress and an even poorer poster, only #2 is correct..:lol::lol::lol:

stealth_SS8
06-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I wish i was.. ;)

didn't your Mother always tell you you were?:D

]

Please check your facts young lady, you are a poor actress and an even poorer poster, only #2 is correct..:lol::lol::lol:

harsh:ermm:

but does that make YOU special?:huh:

Something Else
06-18-2007, 10:40 PM
special price only £1.99

stealth_SS8
06-18-2007, 10:43 PM
special price only £1.99

don't you have a 2-4-1 deal at the beginning of the week? If so, I'll take 4.:D:lol:

Something Else
06-18-2007, 10:45 PM
That's £3.98 then please mate....send it to the usual account ;)

stealth_SS8
06-18-2007, 10:52 PM

i told your secretary to put it on JA's bill.:shifty::ph34r:

kapowcowpwned
06-18-2007, 10:58 PM

lmao leave the poor little kid alone

Something Else
06-18-2007, 11:21 PM

i told your secretary to put it on JA's bill.:shifty::ph34r:

LOL, I'm sure she can afford it after all the money she got from that Fantastic 4 crap............:cry::cry:

SpiderPig
06-19-2007, 01:57 AM
Javelin doesn't have any invites I'm afraid.. only the Administrators can create the account for a new person. =\

kapowcowpwned
06-19-2007, 05:13 AM
gg scammer

quakie
06-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Hi, You can still request invites in their forums, so it's not that impossible, I am not a scammer And, I don't request an account, but a invite. If this is very difficult, I will accept other offers as well. ;).

hungdob
06-19-2007, 06:43 AM
Hi, You can still request invites in their forums, so it's not that impossible, I am not a scammer And, I don't request an account, but a invite. If this is very difficult, I will accept other offers as well. ;).
u cant request invites! u ask the mods and give them the username of the person who wants to join and they create the account.

do u know what j-in is about or you're just trying to get free invites?:angry:

quakie
06-19-2007, 06:55 AM
u cant request invites! u ask the mods and give them the username of the person who wants to join and they create the account.

do u know what j-in is about or you're just trying to get free invites?:angry:
?? Yes, I know that. What do you mean? I am not trying to get free invites.