PDA

View Full Version : please help me

kapakli
06-18-2007, 10:31 PM
I have a dedibox from bestofdate.I dont know this host.if you have know it please make me explain for it.is it good server?is it reliable?

DohMein
06-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Not sure if this is the right section but dedibox are anti torrent so IF they catch you they will take the box down. I have never used them but I have heard many people who have been taken offline and a friend of mine had one and was busted for torrenting a few months back.

Speeds from what I can see are not to bad but the hardware is pretty poor.. Having said that many folks still use them successfully.

Good luck

Doh

SgtMajor
06-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Keep it to level 4 private trackers & above and you should be ok, without hammering it 24/7 on public trackers at full whack is where most of the problems of them being removed come from.

kapakli
06-18-2007, 11:13 PM
I dont understand.can I not use for torrent this server?

DohMein
06-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Somewhat true but during the ScT FL about 12 people were popped. Just a matter of chance - an increased risk with dedibox no matter how safe you play it as they actively search for torrent users.

kapakli
06-18-2007, 11:35 PM
dohmein, why you frightening me?

DohMein
06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
I am not trying to - MANY folks use them with no problems. Not trying to scare you just answering your question and letting you know how they are.

Forget what I said then hehe, not everyone gets caught. I still see some used on every tracker I am on........