PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian series - tracker, Bitgate

Sylar666
06-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Seems to me, that people start to develop some interest in amazingly good and fast Hungarian trackers. What about our crown-jewel, Bitgate? This is a series-tracker, with an amazing pretime, vast choice, 308 series (from Prison Break, to 24 Hours, Grey's anatomy, Lost , Heroes, 4400 etc.)
It has now 7207 torrents (with full seasons), 21540 users( 8581 memmbers), Total traffic.: 3,14 PB, S/L 714%. Original English - language releases.
This is truly one of the best trackers at the moment, with lots of freeleech, and more...Overall speed: 807 Mbit/s.
If U are interested in series, that is the place to go.

ps2king
06-18-2007, 11:47 PM
do you have the url pls

ps2king
06-18-2007, 11:48 PM
sorry double post

Sylar666
06-18-2007, 11:52 PM
http://bitgate.org
But it ain't public, of course. Based on invitation, M8! Well I decided to go public with this fantastic site, because relatively a few people have a decent information about it - that said, about Hungarian trackers in fact. Yes, I have invites, and also I can help in many ways. But relatively new to this site ( and not yet familiar with habits and routine here) , first I have to see how things go here. I have not yet had time to collect green asterix, and people here do not know me. But as member of a lot of, well - respected Hungarian sites( Bithumen, Endless-Skyline, Pretorians, Darkside, Bitgate, Majomparade, Gigatorrents etc.) I decided to watch, to get around and be a valued member of this fantastic community. Of course I am dedicated to helping U out with Hungarian stuff as well.

thisnoall
06-19-2007, 08:33 AM
BitGate is greatest Hungarian site if you need any series. But tvtorrents is way better.

davidkz23
06-19-2007, 09:14 AM
i prefer BitGate from TVT.

raspberry1331
06-19-2007, 09:49 AM
im starting to get the feeling that sylar666 is trying to hype up hungarian sites. bitgate is quite mediocre, good thing is that it has hungarian TV programs, and programs with hungarian audio and with hungarian subtitles.

RainRoofer
06-19-2007, 09:54 AM
If anyone's willin to invite me pm me :) I'm interested.

davidkz23
06-19-2007, 10:03 AM
when i should get invite there?

thisnoall
06-19-2007, 10:07 AM
I thought I had two invites, but I don't. I have to wait for a specific time to get another invite. :(

Sylar666
06-19-2007, 11:34 AM
im starting to get the feeling that sylar666 is trying to hype up hungarian sites. bitgate is quite mediocre, good thing is that it has hungarian TV programs, and programs with hungarian audio and with hungarian subtitles.
I talk from experience - U don't. Anyway I don't gain anything by "hyping up" (that said). It's not obligatory. I can invite some people - definitely not U, Rasp.:rolleyes: It's just a good tracker - that's it. No more no less. I am finished with this issue of yours.

No offense made. It's just a good tracker.

Something Else
06-19-2007, 11:46 AM
It is a great tracker in my opinion, but I am Hungarian so I guess I'm biased.

GaleaNatur
06-19-2007, 11:53 AM
i am not hungarian,i got invited some hours ago and from the first thoughts i say it's a very good tracker

znik
06-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Sylar666, I don't know the Hungarian language, but I 've been to Budapest and I have to admit it is really awesome!
Everyone should visit this incredible city!

And since, as I can see you are also a doctor, I could invite you for free to a private invite-only medical tracker, if you wish.

The following pics are from my latest trip to Budapest!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/BudapestBridge.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/BudapestParliament3.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/Budapestnight.jpg

raspberry1331
06-19-2007, 12:14 PM
I talk from experience - U don't. Anyway I don't gain anything by "hyping up" (that said). It's not obligatory. I can invite some people - definitely not U, Rasp.:rolleyes: It's just a good tracker - that's it. No more no less. I am finished with this issue of yours.

No offense made. It's just a good tracker.

well, calling bitgate a crown-jewel, it was a bit funny. its english content cannot be compared to bitmetv, and the seed-leech ratio (and so the speeds) are not very good on older torrents.

anyway, good luck getting that ScT of yours (no gain here of course). actually being a bit of a couch potato i also like bitgate, its just not a crown-jewel.

Sylar666
06-19-2007, 12:20 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://www.kepfeltolto.hu/2007/6/19/thumbnail_2fqs.png%5B/IMG%5DThese are Bitgate screenshots.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://www.kepfeltolto.hu/2007/6/19/thumbnail_2fqt.png%5B/IMG%5D

http://www.kepfeltolto.hu/?img=2fqt
http://www.kepfeltolto.hu/?img=2fqs

RengeeTT
06-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Sylar666 or other hungarians
could you tell (or pm) me with the url of darside tracker
Cannot find it googling :cool:

Sylar666
06-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Znik, Pm sent! I'd love that invite!

Sylar666 or other hungarians
could you tell (or pm) me with the url of darside tracker
Cannot find it googling :cool:
In fact it's Darkside! It's about the same level as Bithumen. Do U want an invite?

taba
06-22-2007, 10:38 PM
as we r both doctors so i need an inv plz:)

RengeeTT
06-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I'd love to take a walk on the darkside, :whistling
the tracker has that cool gigeresque layout.

I'm also curious, what's your take on another private hungarian tracker, I haven't yet seen mentioned here, Savaria?

Sylar666
06-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Very secret, very good tracker. I happen to be an Uploader on Savaria, accidentally.;)
Yeah, I'd love to take a walk on the darkside, :whistling
the tracker has that cool gigeresque layout.

I'm also curious, what's your take on another private hungarian tracker, I haven't yet seen mentioned here, Savaria?

r9batista
06-23-2007, 05:14 AM
looks like a very good site, what packs do they have

direstraits
06-23-2007, 05:18 AM

you are talking shit, hes helping lot of guys, hes a nice person...
please read before pressing those keys, take your time and check other threads, etc. OK? ;)

Sylar666
06-23-2007, 05:38 AM
I already put that poor creature on my ignored list. Just let him stutter - at the end of the day deeds count, not babbling.:) Let him tell his opinion - from a certain point it can be useful. By the way- that said, nobody ordered me to avoid hyping.:) If U, my dear Topicmates like my giveaways and like my trackers, I'll go on, 'cause that makes me proud of my little country!
Nice weekend 4 U all! Those who like me, can count on me.;)

please read before pressing those keys, take your time and check other threads, etc. OK? ;)

raspberry1331
06-23-2007, 06:06 AM

i was wrong, sorry.

Buggyme
06-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Interesting.
I don't know if any series tracker can surpass BitMeTV though. They seriously have a massive collection.

Sylar666
06-23-2007, 08:59 AM
It does not surpass - cannot even be matched by terms of speed. As for pretime, number of users, S/L ratio and content it's pretty convincing though. Watch WIAW - section, I gave away an account to the guy, who did a good briefing on Bitgate.
Br:
Sylar666

eliteman
06-23-2007, 06:35 PM
seems like a decent tracker, if everyone is willing to give me an invite to it or I would be very happy :)
It's funny how everybody is so excited about hungarian trackers nowadays ;) guess i don't see any hungarians in the swarm is because they all use their own trackers :)
well i live in budapest and i can say it's a great place
so if everyone is willing to help out a good guy like me please drop me a PM about it, I have seedbox so will just help :)

r9batista
06-23-2007, 07:12 PM
for who has this tracker.

what packs does it have?

Sylar666
06-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Me an lots of Hungarians. That's the Hungarian BitMeTV.;)

eliteman
06-23-2007, 09:09 PM
for who has this tracker.

what packs does it have?

he meant that he is asking the people who have this tracker, what packs it has :happy:

oinkolous
06-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Hmmm nice stuff..Hopefully i'll find someone to invite me to this wonderful site :)

bytetorrent
06-24-2007, 05:55 AM
. What about our crown-jewel, Bitgate? This is a series-tracker, with an amazing pretime, vast choice, 308 series (from Prison Break, to 24 Hours, Grey's anatomy, Lost , Heroes, 4400 etc.)
If U are interested in series, that is the place to go.

another hungarian tracker hype !
all those are available in most of the general trackers like TL...:dabs:

Sylar666
06-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Nobody asked you to join, nobody will. U r extremely constructive . I guess u know the site inside-out. Why don't u write a review instead of spamming?

sgyuri
06-24-2007, 03:19 PM
BitGate is greatest Hungarian site if you need any series. But tvtorrents is way better. :frusty:

Bitgate is the best of all! :P:D

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 05:59 PM
to be honest I think there is too much hyping up of hungarian sites going on at the moment, people want to get into sites like el-sl and bithuman just becuase they heard good things about it and they think it's rare, but no content that they can use, most people can't speak hungarian and no language is similar so no way of watching movies and shit.

Also people talk about it being really rare, but if u go on some hungarian forums you see invites to el-sl, gigatorrents and bitgate being given out for free.

I'm not judging anybody by this, i'm just stating my honest opinion :)

Sylar666
06-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Show me at least forum, where EL-SL ivites are traded. U can't. Because there aren't any. I know EL-SL inside out, some Staff - members also. Very generous, great guys. So I judge U by preconceptios and talking bulls....t. U do not have to log in, U do not have to use our Trackers. Why does good marketing hurt u, Dude? I 'd say, come and try: I got lots of access to all sites mentioned. But frankly speaking, U were the last man on Earth I would give that pass.:whistling

thisnoall
06-24-2007, 08:31 PM
el-sl, gigatorrents and bitgate being given out for free.

On EL-SL only SYS-OPs and Admins are able to send invites.

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 08:35 PM
I wasn't saying that the trackers suck or anything, i'm sure they are great places, but i just think that they are great for hungarian users, and find it quite funny how people want them just to get buffers and and trade them away. For me, a tracker has to be one that I use, and I have a seedbox, but that's because I want to have a comfortable leeching time at home, not because I want to trade accounts. I am in no way bashing the trackers, just saying that a little too much hyping up going on currently

edit: maybe not el-sl invites are ginven for free, but others yes, and I think that sysops and admins are active on forums and they give invites to users they trust, not sure though

Sylar666
06-24-2007, 08:43 PM
I am in no way bashing the trackers, just saying that a little too much hyping up going on currently

Then hypeup Good Old Polish Trackers! Man: "Hic Rhodus, hic salta!"

m0Fo
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Nem vagy bejelentkezve!

Hiba: Ezt az oldalt csak akkor tudod megtekinteni, ha be vagy jelentkezve.

Very interesting, can't understand a thing :)

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
wtf does Hic Rohdus, hic salta! mean?
btw polish trackers are the best :)

thisnoall
06-24-2007, 09:13 PM
just saying that a little too much hyping up going on currently

I admit, You're right. But it's good for me because I'm Hungarian. :)

Nem vagy bejelentkezve!

You're not logged in. You have to log in in order to view this page.

Sylar666
06-24-2007, 09:45 PM
here we go again:

Nem vagy bejelentkezve! U are not logged in

Error: U can only view this page if U are logged in
U welcome.