eladbe
06-19-2007, 08:55 AM
thx

ps2king
06-19-2007, 09:04 AM
its completley down for me now, https too

JA
06-19-2007, 09:28 AM
The people that keep ddos'ing the site need to grow up.

Buggyme
06-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Yupp, it's down here too, probably another DDoS.

Damn script kiddies!

Patriot foreve
06-19-2007, 10:59 AM
It's back and they have a Mel Gibson Movies pack just uploaded :w00t:

medoo00o
06-19-2007, 11:20 AM
it still dom

Something Else
06-19-2007, 11:23 AM
In my opinion, RTS is better off dead....

I personally wouldn't trust them with my acct details.

JA
06-19-2007, 11:29 AM

Do you have any proof? Or you just saying it because your a child?

redMonster
06-19-2007, 11:33 AM
https is working now.

Something Else
06-19-2007, 11:42 AM

I personally
wouldn't trust them, means that is my opinion. I think everyone should make their own minds up. But I am still enitled to my opinion I believe, and I think a 'mod' with a picture of a celebrity whore in their avatar should think carefully about calling others children.....

LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JA
06-19-2007, 12:10 PM

I personally
wouldn't trust them, means that is my opinion. I think everyone should make their own minds up. But I am still enitled to my opinion I believe, and I think a 'mod' with a picture of a celebrity whore in their avatar should think carefully about calling others children.....

LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So i have a picture of a Beautiful woman in my Avatar.

You have a picture of a Hobo..

You also live in someone's ear...suggesting a lack of hygiene.

I wouldn't be suprised if you were the person your avatar actually..

And yes your entitled to your opinion, but opinion's like that are made for harsh criticism in return. Don't like it, Don't post it. Simple.

Something Else
06-19-2007, 12:15 PM
So you are saying I am entitled to my opinion, but if I don't like something I shouldn't post it??? You sound very confused, young lady....... :lol:
I really recommend everyone deletes their RTS account as it is run by traders such as yourself and these sorts are not to be trusted (In my humble opinion). Don't like my opinion??? Feel free to criticise away. :):):):)

JA
06-19-2007, 12:21 PM
So you are saying I am entitled to my opinion, but if I don't like something I shouldn't post it??? You sound very confused, young lady....... :lol:
I really recommend everyone deletes their RTS account as it is run by traders such as yourself and these sorts are not to be trusted (In my humble opinion). Don't like my opinion??? Feel free to criticise away. :):):):)

What i mean is when you say Bob is gay, don't be afraid to get critizem from Bob claiming is straight..

Anyhow, you seem to back up SCN oh so badly, when its Sysop, 007 aka Agent47, was a big time trader, and also Silver aka Blade Aka Icedicer, another old school trader, Yet, i dont see you telling them to abandon their scenenetwork accounts?

My point is, Feel free to express yourself, you can say xxx sucks, and yyy is shit. But at the end of the day, your obviously annoying other people with different views, and will give you negative feedback on your comments.

If you feel like you want to express yourself like a jackass, then the Lounge is were you belong.

Otherwise, keep your mouth shut when you make false claims. Its like me saying xxx is a scammer with no proof. You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"...yet you have no substantial proof?..

Something Else
06-19-2007, 12:42 PM
''You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"...yet you have no substantial proof?..''

I did not say that, I belive you just did.....And as for SCN I said no such things either.

You are a liar and are clearly plugging your tracker JessicaAlba.....nuffsaid.....

I am an impartial user and am only sharing my experiences and knowledge with other users so that they can make their own minds up.

Your agenda is pretty obvoius for all to see now, and feel free to insult me as much as you like, I really don't mind....in fact I think it's hilarious...Perhaps we need some maturity from mods????

P.S. Bob is gay???????????????????

JA
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
''You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"...yet you have no substantial proof?..''

I did not say that, I belive you just did.....And as for SCN I said no such things either.

You are a liar and are clearly plugging your tracker JessicaAlba.....nuffsaid.....

I am an impartial user and am only sharing my experiences and knowledge with other users so that they can make their own minds up.

Your agenda is pretty obvoius for all to see now, and feel free to insult me as much as you like, I really don't mind....in fact I think it's hilarious...Perhaps we need some maturity from mods????

P.S. Bob is gay???????????????????

Your implying that by what you said, and you definitely know what i mean. If you don't know what im talking about, then would you enlighten me on what you mean by "Trust them with my account details"?

My agenda? Is standing up to annoying children that have not a clue what their talking about.

In what way am i lieing? How am i plugging my tracker? You said something, and i stood up for it, i don't see anything wrong in that..

By saying that you share your experiences and knowledge, but making false claims would be like me calling you a scammer, without proof, and telling the whole FST community.

If you don't like being criticized, then stop trash talking, and saying things that you aren't sure off.

Patriot foreve
06-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Everyone can express his opinion in aproper manner i guess ,benchez u don't like the tracker then i am sure the tracker won't miss you ,i personally don't like some trackers and i am sure they don't miss me :lol:

You say that RTS is run by traders so what? have you seen anything wrong from the staff there ,i bet u don't and i am sure u can ask members inside about how the staff deals with things there :huh:

You critzize traders and you were one of them ,you used to trade to collect trackers so does that mean that you aren't trusted :blink: ?

Something Else
06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Yes I did used to trade and realised the error of my ways, at least you post with some maturity Mr. foreve. I only wanted to share my opinion with the community, Being misquoted by a mod and being called a child by somebody 10 years my junior is simply laughable however. Nevertheles I do not wish to ''trust them with my acct details''. That is a fair statement. I am entitled to. A teenage mod trying to insult somebody and lying in the process is the real shame here.....I hope she learns her lesson from this.....I see nothing at RTS as I've said before I deleted my acct:

If you are quoting someone please try and stick to what they said, what is implied is in the eye of the beholder and clearly I must have hit a sore point. Have I broken FST rules in any way posting what I have??? I don't believe I have...

JA
06-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Yes I did used to trade and realised the error of my ways, at least you post with some maturity Mr. foreve. I only wanted to share my opinion with the community, Being misquoted by a mod and being called a child by somebody 10 years my junior is simply laughable however. Nevertheles I do not wish to ''trust them with my acct details''. That is a fair statement. I am entitled to. A teenage mod trying to insult somebody and lying in the process is the real shame here.....I hope she learns her lesson from this.....I see nothing at RTS as I've said before I deleted my acct:

If you are quoting someone please try and stick to what they said, what is implied is in the eye of the beholder and clearly I must have hit a sore point. Have I broken FST rules in any way posting what I have??? I don't believe I have...
So why RTS in particular?

I have no clue as to what your talking about, how have i lied in any way?

Yes you act like a child, and for someone aged 27, its pretty disgraceful.

Something Else
06-19-2007, 01:10 PM
You lied here:

''Anyhow, you seem to back up SCN oh so badly,''

and here

''You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"..''

JA
06-19-2007, 01:12 PM
You lied here:

''Anyhow, you seem to back up SCN oh so badly,''

and here

''You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"..''
First, tell me what you meant by you don't trust RTS with your information?

One would one presume you were refering to how RTS supposedly collects users information...

But then again, what did you mean by your quote

"I dont trust RTS with my information?"

And i was wrong on the SCN part, that was my bad, but the other part, im very curious as to what you mean. Its like you specifically picked out RTS.

Something Else
06-19-2007, 01:15 PM
So you are avoiding the subject of you lying, the evidence is there in plain sight. I mean exactly what I said:
That doesn't mean you have to agree, or anyone else for that matter.
Try wikipedia, they have a great dictionary if you don't understand anything I said.... :) :)

And I think you are the one throwing insults around Jessica darling, and me not responding to those and making a fair point is childish how exactly???

READ CAREFULLY: User a expresses an opinion on a tracker. User b has a conflicting opinion and expresses that. That is how adults post their opinions. Not user a expresses an opinion on a tracker. User b has a conflicting opinion and insults user a.

JA
06-19-2007, 01:21 PM
So you are avoiding the subject of you lying, the evidence is there in plain sight. I mean exactly what I said:
That doesn't mean you have to agree, or anyone else for that matter.
Try wikipedia, they have a great dictionary if you don't understand anything I said.... :) :)

And I think you are the one throwing insults around Jessica darling, and me not responding to those and making a fair point is childish how exactly???

READ CAREFULLY: User a expresses an opinion on a tracker. User b has a conflicting opinion and expresses that. That is how adults post their opinions. Not user a expresses an opinion on a tracker. User b has a conflicting opinion and insults user a.
Im not avoiding anything.

Im trying to get to the point

What do you mean by you don't trust RTS with your information? Why would someone just say that out of the blue, something must have been related to it, and the thing i said, is related to what your saying...

P.s its 1123pm. im off to bed! But rest asure this case is not closed .

Something Else
06-19-2007, 01:24 PM
So why is it ok for you to make up lies about me and not explain yourself?
When I post an opinion and you demand I explain it to you???

I think RTS is a bad tracker with bad staff, that is my opinion.

I found this link to be very useful: (fill in the blanks ;) )

http://r**************.org/delacct.php

JA
06-19-2007, 01:26 PM
So why is it ok for you to make up lies about me and not explain yourself?
When I post an opinion and you demand I explain it to you???

I think RTS is a bad tracker with bad staff, that is my opinion.
I didnt lie, i made a mistake with you and you supporting SCN.Anyhow SCN isnt related to this in anyway so forget about that.

Im curious as to what you meant by your statement. Staff are not just bad for no reason, id be good to explain yourself...Thing is, i think you don't want to say the reason since ive already said the reason but you cant seem to agree on it..and you calling me a liar for taht fact,

Something Else
06-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Night night sweetie, nipple pinch ;)

Buggyme
06-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Ok, that's enough. RTS is back up. Locked.