PDA

View Full Version : SCT Acc

KaxmE
06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi everybody

Yesterday i registered to sct with an invite...as soon as i registered, i had to go out of city.and today i came i opened my acc and site says that this account has been disabled..

Why did they disable my acc

I coulnd't understand anything..

Please help me..
This account is very important for me

I didn't do any illegal thing.

I'm waiting for ur reply.

:cry::cry::cry:

redMonster
06-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Ask them in their IRC channel.

irc://irc.p2p-network.net/sct.support

Something Else
06-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Did you trade for the invite???

znik
06-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Did you use an anonymous proxy?
Did you have a previous banned account on the same IP ?
Did you have a 2nd account?

They don't ban people on the spot just for fun you know... :whistling

And I am sure you know the reason better than us... :rolleyes:

DaMan05
06-19-2007, 04:58 PM
How did you acquire the invite?

ravage12
06-19-2007, 08:01 PM
hmmm trading or having a dupe account are good reasons..try to come clean to the staff :)

man
06-19-2007, 11:32 PM
i know what are you banned ..

i know else you don't make any thing illegal

but the man reason for your inviter ,, the man who give you an invite has been

ban from the site and all man he give him invite will banned .

that's my opinion

Your's

Skiz
06-20-2007, 12:08 AM

that's my opinion

Your's

:blink:

fstrulz
06-20-2007, 12:17 AM
:blink:

lol :lol:

Actor
06-20-2007, 01:24 AM
I think he is trying to say that he got banned because his inviter was banned and his whole invite tree deleted:).

DaMan05
06-20-2007, 01:44 AM
I think he is trying to say that he got banned because his inviter was banned and his whole invite tree deleted:).

does that actually happen? thats stupid... even if the person invited you like 6 months ago...?

Actor
06-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Yes, I have heard that is what happens:).

david091
06-20-2007, 03:52 AM
ScT doesn't usually that way but if its recent, then they might

Sylar666
06-20-2007, 04:11 AM
Guys, i have a valid invitation (S*T). Soemone with a similar experience - can U tell me, when can I signup? Is there a hint or some sign? I keep trying pushing the invitation link, but so far there's only the rather depriving message: "The current user account limit (15,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."
Is there a chance or is it genuinely hopeless?
Thanx for Your time and appreciate Your patience!
Sylar666 from Budapest

redMonster
06-20-2007, 04:40 AM
Sylar666, keep trying. Whenever the user limit is below 15000, you will be able to get in. Do not worry.

Sylar666
06-20-2007, 04:47 AM
Sylar666, keep trying. Whenever the user limit is below 15000, you will be able to get in. Do not worry.
Thanx for Your kind reply! I keep pushing - but when does this invite expire? Any clue?

bluenowhere
06-20-2007, 07:06 AM

does that actually happen? thats stupid... even if the person invited you like 6 months ago...?

I'm pretty sure that isn't true, or at least not if you were invited a while ago...the person who originally invited me about a year ago eventually wound up getting banned, but I still have my account now...

hungdob
06-20-2007, 10:50 AM
Guys, i have a valid invitation (S*T). Soemone with a similar experience - can U tell me, when can I signup? Is there a hint or some sign? I keep trying pushing the invitation link, but so far there's only the rather depriving message: "The current user account limit (15,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."
Sylar666 from Budapest
use c4c addon for firefox, it will refresh the site every x sec/min that u chose and notify u when theres a change
c4c (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028)
good luck:happy:

punki_rach
06-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanx for Your kind reply! I keep pushing - but when does this invite expire? Any clue?

your invite will expire in a few days, it should say so at the bottom of the email you recieved. then it will be sent back to the inviter so i guess if this happens you should ask them to send it again so you can keep trying

BawA
06-20-2007, 03:28 PM

that's my opinion

Your's

your the man http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon9.gif

Sylar666
06-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanx for the precious advice! I installed this Add-on and I am watching real close.:rolleyes: BTW I kinda getting tired of that...

Sylar666 from Budapest
use c4c addon for firefox, it will refresh the site every x sec/min that u chose and notify u when theres a change
c4c (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028)
good luck:happy:

hungdob
06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
in the settings u can select that when theres a change it will play a sound so u dont need to watch it all the time :D

KaxmE
06-20-2007, 05:46 PM
I learnt why i get kicked because my inviter has been banned so i banned :(

That's why i'm so upset.

Sylar666
06-20-2007, 05:50 PM
in the settings u can select that when theres a change it will play a sound so u dont need to watch it all the time :D
I'm in - thanx 2 U as well!

hungdob
06-20-2007, 05:52 PM
I learnt why i get kicked because my inviter has been banned so i banned :(

That's why i'm so upset.

sorry for your lost i guess it sucks..
im so happy that my inviter my disabled for inactivity :D

I'm in - thanx 2 U as well!

no prob glad it worked out :cool:

capone2222
06-20-2007, 11:19 PM
i got cheated by a user jagpal! so that might be.

Imagine_If
06-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Or there is a blanket ban on your particular IP range ..which would be just bad luck.