PDA

View Full Version : Digital Hive Is open Sign Up Now !!

man
06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
hey every body,

http://www.digitalhive.org

this site is open sign up now

register now.........

iNSOMNiA
06-20-2007, 11:56 AM
DH doesn't worth the 20sec you waste to sign up and there is a dedicated sticky for this
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-post-sites-open-signups-thread-117091/page375)

te00
06-20-2007, 01:53 PM
:unsure:

Tokeman
06-20-2007, 02:24 PM
DH is better then most of the other sites I visit. Great community, good releases, and requests usually get filled. Not quite TL, but same kind of general site. Lots of freebies to help with ratio. Highly recommended site for people just getting into torrenting, or people that have trouble with ratio's.

shame they opened signups though, plenty of invites about. I liked the fact they went to invite only for a while.

Daniel
06-20-2007, 04:10 PM
A few months ago I would've agreed with you, trad3r. It looks like some of the good uploaders there have disappeared and left behind an almost broken tracker. The results aren't that nice to hear: pre-times have gone up considerably and a considerable amount of releases aren't even offered on DH.

Both variety and speed have been much better in the past, maybe they can get to that point again, but at the moment I'm not recommending their site. It's very easy to keep a ratio there though with some free leech torrents and irc idle credit - so maybe that will sway some of you in favor of DH.

remoo1901
06-20-2007, 08:44 PM
thx dude

3 Wheels Of Tazio
06-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I still think DH may be one to keep an eye on, maybe opening the signups is the right way to go.

Necrite708
06-20-2007, 10:40 PM
still open?

Daniel
06-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Their yesterday's news is "So for the next week we will leave the sign-up's open and allow some great users to come join this great community, I hope everyone here will open there arm's to them and welcome them to there new home." so it should be open for a few days yet.

eLucid
06-20-2007, 11:32 PM
DH has the best community (with really friendly Admins too :D). The pre-times might not have been incredible lately but that's only because most of the popular shows have ended. TV shows usually appear before they do on other sites like TL and the speeds are good too. The new request section is great as well.

nsk
06-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks, just signed up, looks nice.

ACiD
06-21-2007, 06:15 PM
DH is only open for 1 week to allow signups from TTZ. TTZ is shutting down and their member base is moving to DH. Feel free to join while sign ups are open, it will be invite only again right afterwards. We no longer give invites away on signup either, they will be given out based on status and length of membership.

A few months ago I would've agreed with you, trad3r. It looks like some of the good uploaders there have disappeared and left behind an almost broken tracker. The results aren't that nice to hear: pre-times have gone up considerably and a considerable amount of releases aren't even offered on DH.

None of the uploaders have left, they will all be returning at the end of the month plus we have a few more additions filling requests. Our pre-times will be back to normal soon, nothing is wrong with the tracker, we aren't going anywhere.

Daniel
06-21-2007, 06:48 PM
That's very good to hear, ACiD :)