PDA

View Full Version : ScT invite

Thatsgreat
06-20-2007, 11:36 AM
I would like a ScT invite, what do you need for it? I doesn't matter if ScT is full, I can wait for open spots, and just so you know I'm not going to trade away a level 9 or 10 invite or account for a ScT invite. So what do you want for an invite?

Piasta69
06-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Tt

SgtMajor
06-20-2007, 11:43 AM
SweDVDR buffer & email, and I will give you an ScT account (with email) with an invite in it! :D

Thatsgreat
06-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Anyone else have something to offer?

clos
06-20-2007, 05:59 PM
If you want you can pay someone 20 dollars to donate to SCT, then they get an invite and they can give it to you

fstrulz
06-20-2007, 06:04 PM
If you want you can pay someone 20 dollars to donate to SCT, then they get an invite and they can give it to you

Never pay for File Sharing!

kinder
06-20-2007, 06:06 PM

Bullshit. Everybody who has a seedbox pays for filesharing. The slogan is just dumb. Many of us pay for filesharing in different kinds of forms.. premium usenet service, seedboxes, donations to get uploaded GB and so on.

Kirosh
06-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Anyone else have something to offer?

u the one must give offer man :D

beco
06-20-2007, 06:09 PM
pm me , with offer

DonaDony
I would like a ScT invite, what do you need for it? I doesn't matter if ScT is full, I can wait for open spots, and just so you know I'm not going to trade away a level 9 or 10 invite or account for a ScT invite. So what do you want for an invite?

Too Little,Too Late :cool:
What do u have?!;)

hungdob
ture (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ture-92038) many people dont rent seedboxes just because of that, alot of people dont use usenet and most sites dont have "pay to leech" system which meand donate for uploaded gb.
if someone choses to donate for a site in most cases the only thing he earns is lil star :lol:

fstrulz
06-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Bullshit. Everybody who has a seedbox pays for filesharing. The slogan is just dumb. Many of us pay for filesharing in different kinds of forms.. premium usenet service, seedboxes, donations to get uploaded GB and so on.

I'm pretty sure that slogan refers to trackers only.

There's a f'n seedbox ad right above it! :lol:

clos
06-20-2007, 06:15 PM

You can look at it one of two ways, that a - your paying for filesharing, or b - your donating your money to help a website that you use....the choice is yours

kinder
06-20-2007, 06:15 PM

I'm pretty sure that slogan refers to trackers only.

There's a f'n seedbox ad right above it! :lol:

Whatever. You can twist the meaning of slogan in any possible way and still you end up with the same conclusion; it just isn't accurate.

I don't see a lot of difference between paying someone 20 dollars to get an invite and renting a dedicated server to seed torrents on. And mostly with ScT, as one actually has to pay the 20 dollars to get the invite. I would feel differently about paying for getting an invite to for example F*N because one can get invites there for free even when it isn't easy.

And what about those trades: "I'll give you an invite to tracker x, you give me access to your seedbox for x days". Isn't that paying for an invite? It's not a direct payment but in a way it is paying for getting ticket into different trackers. Most of us don't have free seedboxes after all...

But you get my point, don't you?

Didn't mean to be rude, just give my opinion.

PS.
And yes, I support the idea of paying for filesharing. I have had several seedboxes, I have paid indirectly for invites (giving access to the box), I have donated in some sites to get seeded GBs, I have had and have premium access to Usenet, which costs xx dollars monthly. Yep, I guess I'm a bad person.. :-P