PDA

View Full Version : problem getting higer level trackers....

swampfrog
06-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi I have a real problem i'm new in the torrent scene and my highest level trackers are level 3 (tl tti swebits). How can i get a higher level tracker with only those acc without acc trading (no body will give invite for invite:( for a higher live tracker)

p.s i know this is a newb question but i am really deperate and need some help here........

uneasyrider
06-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Just be patient. People do giveaways on decent level trackers here everyday as long as you show that you're a good contributor to the community (example... I got a free BitMe invite yesterday).

Giving multiple invites for 1 good one might not be a bad idea either.

hungdob
06-20-2007, 01:29 PM
why are u looking for high lvl sites? are u interested in a specific site that offer special content or u just wanna have "rare" stuff?
many people dont realize that rarity doesnt mean anything and the most people can feel most of their needs from TL for example
my 2 cents :happy:

ps2king
06-20-2007, 01:30 PM
do u want an acid-lounge invite for free, if so pm me your email.

also u need to start making some friends, thats a good way to get stuff, and proving your a trusted member.

try building ratios on sites you have as well

swampfrog
06-20-2007, 01:43 PM
well what im looking for is swedvdr lvl 8 so to get that i need higher lvl acc or invites to trade so im trying to get up there :)

shutdk
06-20-2007, 01:46 PM
To be honest.. Swebits is just as good as SweDVDR.
Their old torrents are better seeded than SweDVDR's.
But they have the same stuff.

Giveaway
06-20-2007, 01:47 PM
RTS invite for free. if you need it pm me

swampfrog
06-20-2007, 01:49 PM
TranceLover (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/trancelover-150704) thx for the info i just signed up on swebits yesterday and haven't had a chance to check out the site but what you said is really encouraging :) :)

Cmon
06-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Better make a good friend on those tracker you join & if you're that good, free invite will come to you

I also start with level 2-3 tracker (according to WIAW) & I got every other tracker that I want from those level 2-3 tracker

f@flot
06-20-2007, 02:49 PM
yeh alot of ppl doing giveaways..that's how i started :)

Liked
06-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Giveaways are a way to get new trackers today i got Musicvids and Vipmusic

Night0wl
06-20-2007, 02:55 PM
I haven't traded a single invite or account ever and I have got every single tracker I wanted including level 10

Just make friends with people instead of concentrating on trading

And off course keep good ratio on the trackers you are on, so you have some way to prove that you are a good user

Giveaway
06-20-2007, 03:41 PM
so Blue_Skies why are you here?

timmah3
06-20-2007, 03:59 PM
because he is everywhere:)

Cmon
06-20-2007, 04:00 PM
I haven't traded a single invite or account ever and I have got every single tracker I wanted including level 10
Same :D

SHUVT
06-20-2007, 04:07 PM

Does he have to be a trader to be here?

Swamp... Just make some friends here, contribute to the community and get your ratios up on the trackers you have. There are always people here that are willing to help. I have also never traded and people here helped me out when i was a noob. Just hang in there and things will fall in place.

Don't judge tracker quality on the rank either. Best thing to do is ask someone what site is good for the content you are looking for and majority of them are 3 or less. I think it takes far less time to make some good friends here than it does buffering accounts and trying to trade them. Just my 2 cents ;)

barral01
06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Rent a seedbox and trade well buffered accounts.

BombayMan
06-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi I have a real problem i'm new in the torrent scene and my highest level trackers are level 3 (tl tti swebits). How can i get a higher level tracker with only those acc without acc trading (no body will give invite for invite:( for a higher live tracker)

p.s i know this is a newb question but i am really deperate and need some help here........

all you need to do is get a seedbox and a few friends here and there and you will get into all the sites without a problem

optimistik
06-20-2007, 07:44 PM
um bombayman why would he need to get a seedbox? I have friends and no seedbox and i get sites without trading...

blacklisted
06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
i wont say be patient... because its tough to be patient when u want something so bad.... i would say get to know good ppl here and look out for the giveaways

Cmon
06-20-2007, 10:33 PM
um bombayman why would he need to get a seedbox? I have friends and no seedbox and i get sites without trading...

If you have a crappy upload speed, there are less people want to give you an invitation to FTN, seedbox should help (I don't have it too though)

Night0wl
06-21-2007, 12:21 AM

I must admit that when I first joined it was with the intention of trading to get TT, but I soon figured out that that was not the right path for me. I never liked trading, I think it presents both a security risk and prevents people from trusting anyone they do not know very well, and the result is even more people being pushed into trading. But like many others I was getting desperate to get the one tracker I really wanted.

Thankfully someone pissed me off here, and I decided to never ever trade for it. Made some friends and the rest is history :)

If you look at my profile the majority of my posts aren't in this section.

I wish that WIAW thread long gone though. It completely destroys the spirit of sharing. Too bad that not that many people can see that.

There are some nice giveaways here. And that's the only thing keeping this section from being for traders only.

BTW I have crappy uploadspeed as well ;)

As for the reason I still visit this section:

1. It's fun at times watching how incredibly weird some of the people here are. Look at some of the threads and you see what I mean.
2. I do giveaways as well, but only to people that deserve them. i.e. people I can be pretty sure I can trust with an invite and who would use the site I give.

stealth_SS8
06-21-2007, 01:11 AM
@ Blue_Skies - very well said.

optimistik
06-21-2007, 05:33 AM

If you have a crappy upload speed, there are less people want to give you an invitation to FTN, seedbox should help (I don't have it too though)

Less random people... but a friend wouldn't care, I just gave one to someone with extremely bad upload.

(FTN staff, don't ban me lol i know the guy it wasn't a random giveaway)

HMthePM
06-21-2007, 05:42 AM
Really is ftn that good??
I get all my stuff from tl and some other level3,4 trackers. they are enough for me. pre times doesnt matter much to me, if they are few minutes or hrs late I dont care as long I get them

Demigod
06-21-2007, 05:51 AM
Really is ftn that good??
I get all my stuff from tl and some other level3,4 trackers. they are enough for me. pre times doesnt matter much to me, if they are few minutes or hrs late I dont care as long I get them

Amen.

The majority of the people wanting FTN only wants it due to its rarity and its place on the ranks.

Anyhow, you are absolutely right, TL and a couple of other trackers (such as OiNK for music) would be more than sufficient for anything you would find on FTN.