Discuss.

Dr.Pretentious
06-20-2007, 11:14 PM
What's TNA?

and is WWE pronounced "wee"?

and why is it WWE now?

Smith
06-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Wrestling is gay period. Now if we are talking about TnA pants...then..yes. TnA pwns.

Sextent
06-21-2007, 01:35 PM
:lol:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/sw_xox/pants.gif

Cheese
06-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Wrestling is gay period. Now if we are talking about TnA pants...then..yes. TnA pwns.

ur a ghey period.

popopot
06-21-2007, 01:44 PM

ur a ghey period.

a lesbians aunt flo (http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Aunt+Flo+(slang+for+menstrual+period))

Smith
06-21-2007, 03:26 PM
TnA rawks cos it makes the ugliest of girly bums look hawt.

Sextent
06-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Why would you want to look at ugly arses.

Sicko.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 03:43 PM
i haven't watched it in years, i think Undertaker and Shaun Michaels were in it then. But, others tried to take the WWF/WWE throne, and none appealed to me.

I used to love watching it. But too old now. And no idea how or where to watch it.

Biggles
06-21-2007, 03:43 PM
What is TNA?

Pics if possible :naughty:

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 03:47 PM
a version of wrestling i think. google it, i cant be arsed.

Sextent
06-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Happy to oblige, Les

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/tomko.jpg

Whatever floats yer boat mate.

Biggles
06-21-2007, 03:51 PM
I was mislead by tales of girls bottoms

:snooty:

If it is just another wrestling programme my interest has plummeted like a depressed lemming.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 03:52 PM
is that manker?

Sextent
06-21-2007, 04:02 PM
No-one other than Chebus and Crabgirl knows what he looked like. He was a sort of International Banker of Mystery.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 04:08 PM
is he really dead? seriously.

Sextent
06-21-2007, 04:13 PM
FFS, let it lie. You've already been harsh enough today. Fromagepas hasn't posted for ages and then you have a pop at him and he stops posting again.

Barbarossa
06-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Wrestle-BawA.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6228/wrestlebawatr4.jpg

Sextent
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Barbie has run bAWa mad.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
i'm not taking the piss...its a serious question. People keep sending me PM's asking me if i'm him, and i do't know why.

As for Fromagepas, never even seen him post before today. In fact, i sent him a PM less than 20 mins ago saying if my replies to HIS harsh responses were OTT, it wasn't meant like that, just a bit of banter.

Plesse calm, i mean no harm.

Biggles
06-21-2007, 04:18 PM
is he really dead? seriously.

:snooty: To us

Barbarossa
06-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Barbie has run bAWa mad.

It's like an addiction :(

Sextent
06-21-2007, 04:20 PM
So you don't see how sensitive an issue it is, when a couple of people here were actually friends with him in real life. I myself wouldn't claim to have been a friend as such, however we did have a nice chat on the phone once. However as I said there are people here who met up with the guy and his missus as couples. There's other chaps who met up just to go partying and such.

So let it lie, ffs.

Cheese
06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
I still owe manker £20.00, so if he is dead then there will be a silver lining.

Fromagepas
06-21-2007, 04:23 PM
:glag::earl:

That's the spirit Dave, you know he would want you to look on the bright side of life.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 04:28 PM
ok ok. But look 2 posts up from you...."to us". I translate that he is alive, just not on this forum anymore. I'm sorry if me asking brings up shit for you, but there's 2 threads suggesting i am him, and i have no idea why.

In other parts of the forum, where i ask a serious question, someone says "stop trolling manker". STFU, tell it to them. Tell it to the person who starts such threads as "jimbo=manker".

I won't mention it again, but be a bit more lenient with your STFU's, and maybe suggest that to the people who clearly have been here a lot longer, DO know what happened.

If people keep saying i am him, of course i am going to react. To you he is a person, and i'm sure he was/is a great person reading back on his replies, he seemed as fun as anyone here.

I wont mention his name again. Maybe suggest to the mods to close such threads as "Jimbo=Manker", i dont want to read it anymore than you.

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2007, 04:33 PM
FFS mate react to the people who are sending you the PMs or starting the threads you don't like. There's no need for you to take a scattergun approach. Most of us haven't sent you a PM, or started a thread about you. I certainly haven't.

In fact sorry to be harsh but some of us really don't give a fuck about you (or anyone else here). No harm like, you're a funny guy and I hope you stay here posting for a long time. Just let this one thing go, there's a good chap.

Barbarossa
06-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Manker was sort of like Tony Hancock. He could laugh and joke on the surface, but inside he was always hiding a vast amount of inner pain and feelings of inadequacy and neglect.

He put a brave face on it, but it was always a struggle for him.

I blame the lesbians. They left that ladder there on purpose.

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2007, 04:35 PM
It's the curse of the accountant. Only Les can really understand the anguish that was manker's short life.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
FFS mate react to the people who are sending you the PMs or starting the threads you don't like. There's no need for you to take a scattergun approach. Most of us haven't sent you a PM, or started a thread about you. I certainly haven't.

In fact sorry to be harsh but some of us really don't give a fuck about you (or anyone else here). No harm like, you're a funny guy and I hope you stay here posting for a long time. Just let this one thing go, there's a good chap.

Anf thats how i want it. I enjoy the banter and try to take things as lighthearted as they are. I dont know too many of you personally, and probably never will. Like you said, couldnt give a flying fook about mst of ya, in the nicest possible way. Your just words on the screen.

Just it seems like i'm desecratig on someones grave one second and blamed for others comments. i love posting here. Popotop is a genius, JP you are like my guiding "sarcastic" light, Seedler is like the little embarrassing brother i never had. Crbgirl has been a kind support to me, Chipmunk is hilarious, Brotherdoobie is cool enough.

If i am so 'king offensive, i'm sure theres an ignore button somewhere.
On that note, i'm chilled now. Back to being the amusing tit.

Anyone for wrestling?:01:

(thanks JP...may you Fudge forever)

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Chip Monk is a cawk, mate. Ignore the fuck out of him.

jimbo12345
06-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I take them all as i find them.

Proper Bo
06-21-2007, 06:30 PM
you take cawks as you find them?

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2007, 07:26 PM
:lol: Thanks for sharing jimbo but that's way to much information.

Not that it makes you a bad person like.

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 02:17 AM
you take cawks as you find them?

Dependant on certain variables. HOw good it tastes with ok sauce being one of them:whistling

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 03:10 AM

Ffs mank...er jimbo,

Fromagepas = JPaul = J'Pol = Chip Monk = Sextent = Agrajag = Jagarga = GayPaul = ILikesTherEDPuMPZ

I probably left some out but you'll know when he posts cuz it's always with a bald, fat lisp. It's a pubic disgrace and he's been moderated on numerous occasions, the twasshole.

edit: Oh and WWE and of them wrastlers suck. Watching men in no-shirt and tights perform choreography is homosexual behavior.

Man-Law

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 04:21 AM

Ffs mank...er jimbo,

Fromagepas = JPaul = J'Pol = Chip Monk = Sextent = Agrajag = Jagarga = GayPaul = ILikesTherEDPuMPZ

I probably left some out but you'll know when he posts cuz it's always with a bald, fat lisp. It's a pubic disgrace and he's been moderated on numerous occasions, the twasshole.

edit: Oh and WWE and of them wrastlers suck. Watching men in no-shirt and tights perform choreography is homosexual behavior.

Man-Law

hahahahaha!

I like your thought process.

On the wrestling issue, as a kid, i thought it was ok. I loved tombstoning my classmates.:naughty: Up to the age of 13...and it never ever interupted footie or rugby.

For a grown man to watch it is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Word.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 08:58 AM

Man-Law

I don't have any user names that I haven't made quite clear to my readers. I've told you this before, I am not Jagarga. You have made an arse of yourself previously assuming so, a blind man can see it's not me. Our styles couldn't be more different if it was VB doing it.

I've been moderated on 2, maybe 3 occasions. I really can't remember, I'm sure some bean counter will be able to clarify if it's that important. One was for invite trading, in the Lounge, when I asked a mate if he wanted me to send him an invite to a BT site (the way it's fucking supposed to work).

Your a tedious, pathetic cunt who I have now totally lost any time for. You troll about the place thinking you are funny or interesting. You aren't. You're a sad fantasist who's idea of humour is bad spelling. Where I come people like you are called "Billy no-mates". However to manage to do it on an internet forum is really quite an achievement.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Ffs mank...er jimbo,

Man-Law

hahahahaha!

On the wrestling issue, as a kid, i thought it was ok. I loved tombstoning my classmates.:naughty: Up to the age of 13...and it never ever interupted footie or rugby.

Word.

Yeah I watched it too as a kid. I used to go to matches but I didn't believe it was choreography.:snooty:

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 09:25 AM

Man-Law

I don't have any user names that I haven't made quite clear to my readers. I've told you this before, I am not Jagarga. You have made an arse of yourself previously assuming so, a blind man can see it's not me. Our styles couldn't be more different if it was VB doing it.

I've been moderated on 2, maybe 3 occasions. I really can't remember, I'm sure some bean counter will be able to clarify if it's that important. One was for invite trading, in the Lounge, when I asked a mate if he wanted me to send him an invite to a BT site (the way it's fucking supposed to work).

Your a tedious, pathetic cunt who I have now totally lost any time for. You troll about the place thinking you are funny or interesting. You aren't. You're a sad fantasist who's idea of humour is bad spelling. Where I come people like you are called "Billy no-mates". However to manage to do it on an internet forum is really quite an achievement.

:blink: You've been moderated? Talk about hitting a bullseye on a joke. Oi! :blink:

So you aren't Jagarga but you are GayPaul and ILikesTherEDPuMPZ.

Phaaaantasmictastic! :glag:

Hell man, I don't read all of Jagarga's or any of youz posts at length so excuse the hell outta me for not gettin' ya'lls syntax correkt.

I'm quite hurt by your last 2 sentences. Seeing that this is on an internet forum is quite an achievement.:crazy:

I'm sorry for offending your little internet feelings.:sadwalk:

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Fuck off, prick.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Fuck off, prick.

Make me, fat bitch.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Done.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Done.

Well.....alrighty then.:ermm:

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 09:36 AM
hahahahaha!

Word.

Yeah I watched it too as a kid. I used to go to matches but I didn't believe it was choreography.:snooty:

Brave of you to come out like that.
I used to have the Hulk Hogan bandana (and suit). :ph34r:

Worrying.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 09:41 AM

Worrying.

I wasn't coming out, ya twat. I was a kid.:snooty:

I use to take pictures at the matches in the Capital Center.:ph34r:

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 09:45 AM

Worrying.

ALright you massive Yankee twat.

I had wallpaper of Shaun Michaels. With curtains. I also had the wrestling ring and most of the dollies. Jake the snake even had a snake.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 09:51 AM

ALright you massive Yankee twat.

I had wallpaper of Shaun Michaels. With curtains. I also had the wrestling ring and most of the dollies. Jake the snake even had a snake.

Okay now that's just plain gay.:no:

You should never address a grown man in terms of having massive twat-size.

It just ain't right.:no:

Man-Law

The wallpaper, curtains, ring, dollies, and ffs, the snake....that's quite alright.:crazy:

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 10:17 AM
glad we have established rules for any further relationship we have.

Twat is not allowed, dollies, snakes and homesexual sports are fine.

I feel happier how.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 10:23 AM
glad we have established rules for any further relationship we have.

Twat is not allowed, dollies, snakes and homesexual sports are fine.

I feel happier how.
So you feel quite gay then.

You are learning, young padawan.:frusty:

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 10:26 AM
im as gay as the day is long.

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 12:46 PM
im as gay as the day is long.

So you turn straight and angry at dusk. Gotcha. I guess that older woman o' yers can get some facetime.

The problem is you'd punch her in the face.

redMonster
06-22-2007, 03:26 PM
I love WWE. I just don't like TNA and its octagonal wrestling ring. TNA sucks IMO. WWE superstars are the best.

PS - Kane is my favourite superstar. That's where my nick comes from. :P

I didn't know till recently that all the matches are actually staged and no damages to the bodies are actually done.

Cheese
06-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Actually they do get injured quite a lot.

Barbarossa
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I didn't know till recently that all the matches are actually staged and no damages to the bodies are actually done.

Eh? What the hell are you talking about? :blink:

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
He's applying for the idiotic post of the week competition.

Gripper
06-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Could be fun (http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=45&programmeId=62281896&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details.jsp)

Proper Bo
06-22-2007, 03:42 PM
I just don't like TNA and its octagonal wrestling ring.

had it been hexagonal then busy would have felt right at home while watching.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 03:44 PM
:drumthing:

Proper Bo
06-22-2007, 03:44 PM
:schnauz:

Barbarossa
06-22-2007, 03:47 PM
:drumthing:

:bumtissues: or something. Stupidest name for a smiley anyway :dabs:

redMonster
06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
He's applying for the idiotic post of the week competition.:D

Actually I read somewhere that these matches are staged. Perhaps I was wrong.

Barbarossa
06-22-2007, 04:00 PM

Don't be ridiculous. They'd never get away with it.

I think someone's been pulling your leg :no2:

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 04:12 PM

It was more the broken necks and deaths, to say nothing of the other broken bones, cuts bruises etc which made me object to your post.

Everyone knows the results are decided in advance. FFS the storylines are scripted to run for weeks. However anyone who thinks they are choreographed is mental. They talk to each other and make it up as they go along. The ref helps to direct, pass messages, make sure no-one is really hurt when they are acting and gauge the mood of the crowd. He generally tells them when to bring the "fight" to a conclusion.

redMonster
06-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I am sorry for my ignorance.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 04:35 PM
No need to be sorry, it defines who you are.

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 10:20 AM
redmonster,i want your ass.

Mr JP Fugley
06-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Have you worn your own out.

redMonster
06-23-2007, 12:12 PM
You want this.

http://kids.christiansunite.com/images/animals/ass.jpg

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 12:20 PM