PDA

View Full Version : Game Guides

WHiKWiRE
06-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Some of you may have noticed a couple Game Guides being uploaded in the NZB section with the tag WKW(whickwire). I am indeed uploading them and if anyone wants one please post below. And if by any chance you don't have a newserver please private message me for http download link. I know what it's like to be stuck on a level. :D

Busyman™
06-21-2007, 06:15 PM
....or use gamefaqs.com.:huh:

WHiKWiRE
06-21-2007, 06:45 PM
IGN and GameSpot have way more descriptive guides with pics. :P

Colt Seevers
06-22-2007, 02:28 AM
VF5 guide was nice...

God knows I need it....http://hpd.chiconcerts.com/emot/emot-corsair.gif

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 03:00 AM
IGN and GameSpot have way more descriptive guides with pics. :P

My thought is that if you buy or dl a game and then immediately use a guide, you suck.

I knew folks that would buy a guide....with the fucking game. They then would play the game using the guide....page by page.

You aren't playing the game. You are doing a tutorial.

Guides for games like VF5 are great cuz they show the moves.

I happen to like codes and stuff for after beating the game and on a verrrry rare occasion....if I'm stuck.

WHiKWiRE
06-22-2007, 04:29 AM
My thought is that if you buy or dl a game and then immediately use a guide, you suck.

I knew folks that would buy a guide....with the fucking game. They then would play the game using the guide....page by page.

I happen to like codes and stuff for after beating the game and on a verrrry rare occasion....if I'm stuck.

100% I agree. For me personally and I'm sure for many others it's more fun to play with just your wits. It makes for a much more exciting experience. And of course surprises. :D

Busyman™
06-22-2007, 10:59 PM

100% I agree. For me personally and I'm sure for many others it's more fun to play with just your wits. It makes for a much more exciting experience. And of course surprises. :D

Love the sig, btw.:glag: