PDA

View Full Version : Is there a veterinary in the house ?

peat moss
06-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Proud dad of new kitties 6 of them , their over three weeks old today noticed one 's eye is closed . I could of swore he , she had both open a few days ago .

I moisten an Q-tip and gently wiped down and seems to have opened a bit . Wifey wants to take it to the vet but crap thats money we don't have right now . :noes: I said wait a day to see if the q-tip helped as the little bugger probably just got scratched while suckling ?

They were born on my birthday so makes me feel close to them . Gad I'm getting soft eh ? :D

Jagarga
06-21-2007, 09:29 PM
THEY'RE as in they are

peat moss
06-21-2007, 10:07 PM
THEY'RE as in they are

Ya like I said all 6 of them . :happy:

Barbarossa
06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
Whatever you do, DO NOT post pictures, with lame captions :angry:

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:22 AM
"They were born on my birthday so makes me feel close to them . Gad I'm getting soft eh ?"

Not really, if you'd rather see one go blind than spend a few quid on a vet.

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Whatever you do, DO NOT post pictures, with lame captions :angry:

I second that.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5595/funnycattopofdogsmallyj2.th.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funnycattopofdogsmallyj2.jpg)

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:25 AM
http://www.ourhealthcoop.com/pets/images/cat_with_big_gold_eyes.jpg

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
You could ring/email RSPCA. Or PDSA. They'd give you free advice. Most towns in UK have a PDSA, its free. Just make a contribuition of you want. Or dont.

Or go here. http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/resources/advice/cats/index.htm

You can submit a question to an expert for free.

ALso, check out the FAQ "Why is my cat drooling"...a fair question.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Probably cheaper going to a vet than phoning the PDSA from Canadia.

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 09:38 AM
ahhh....silly me. Fair play. Email your local free pet advice dispenser.

Or just email the dude on the link i supplied.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Email your local free pet advice dispenser.

:lol: Indeed :lol:

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:40 AM
It's just words scrambled together, but it makes sence. That's the genious.

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 09:52 AM
:rolleyes:....I used to think you were bright JPF. If you were, you'd know i was speaking Kaneydean.DUH!

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Do you really have to go back on ignore. I don't want to but I will if I have to.

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 10:06 AM
if you need a button to do that. hehehe.

No more clit talk. Back to this geezers pussy problem.

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 10:31 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/c/c5/MollySugden.jpg

jimbo12345
06-22-2007, 11:38 AM
shocking, are you being served is the question JPF?

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2007, 11:54 AM
random use of the curly wurly ftw.

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 12:11 PM
what is this ftw shite? i dont know what it means. For the world? Fook the women? Free the wombles?

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 12:14 PM
oiii, pete moss, hows your kitten...is it blind/dead/still cute?

I'm waiting with bated breath.

redMonster
06-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Maybe 'For The Win'

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 12:21 PM
nah, there all losers here. Takes one to know one. So,redmonster, have you minge or cock?

Mr JP Fugley
06-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Shemale, mate. Thought you knew.

We don't really talk about it, so best let this one drop as well.

Skweeky
06-23-2007, 01:07 PM
I used to take care of stray kittens before they were placed. In fact, 2 of the cats I have now came from a shelter.

Discharge from eyes, especially in kittens can be quite serious. It's very very often a sign of chlamydia. Some ointment is all it needs to be treated, as you can only treat the symptoms, not the cause :(
If the kitten you're talking about is a girl, you need to take her to the vet.

Hope this helps

redMonster
06-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Hemale

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I used to take care of stray kittens before they were placed. In fact, 2 of the cats I have now came from a shelter.

Discharge from eyes, especially in kittens can be quite serious. It's very very often a sign of chlamydia. Some ointment is all it needs to be treated, as you can only treat the symptoms, not the cause :(
If the kitten you're talking about is a girl, you need to take her to the vet.

Hope this helps

hahahahaha! Seriously?!?!

Genius.

Ok Skweeky, without looking at the link before, why does the guy's cat drool?

peat moss
06-23-2007, 06:35 PM
I got the lil bugger sorted ,it was an eye infection . Glad we did it as would hate to spread to the rest of the litter , not right . Life is hard best to start out with all your faculties . I might have been a Boy Scout in another life ? :happy:

I saw an avatar called Murderer and thought yikes , not me . :)

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 06:39 PM
I got the lil bugger sorted ,it was an eye infection . Glad we did it as would hate to spread to the rest of the litter , not right . Life is hard best to start out with all your faculties . I might have been a Boy Scout in another life ? :happy:

Have you given them names yet?? Open a new topic, let the kind folk of FST discuss suitable ones?!?

peat moss
06-23-2007, 06:50 PM

Have you given them names yet?? Open a new topic, let the kind folk of FST discuss suitable ones?!?

I will start a Youtube thread as its fun but names...... no way they all have good homes to go to and names to follow .

Wish I could show the Murder avatar but seems I can't upload ? You kind people would laff your asses off . Would someone with better skills post it ? Can I use a site or send to someone who can post ? It is good tho .

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 06:53 PM

I will start a Youtube thread as its fun but names...... no way they all have good homes to go to and names to follow .

Wish I could show the Murder avatar but seems I can't upload ? You kind people would laff your asses off . Would someone with better skills post it ? Can I use a site or send to someone who can post ? It is good tho .

If its just a pic, cant you printscreen, paintbrush, save as jpeg?

peat moss
06-23-2007, 07:27 PM

Gif I think ,Ya I know I probably ruined the moment but thanks for your help , its frustrating tho . What that old saying ? You can teach an old dog ............:D

Sextent
06-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Upload it here

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

Hit the browse button and navigate to the file

Then copy the name (it's quite obvious).

Then "go advanced"

Hit the picture tab.

Paste what you copied into the box.

Post it.

Sextent
06-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Quote this and you'll see what it should look like.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4701/chipmonkandburdzn6.jpg

jimbo12345
06-23-2007, 07:39 PM

Gif I think ,Ya I know I probably ruined the moment but thanks for your help , its frustrating tho . What that old saying ? You can teach an old dog ............:D

ballet. It's the claws you see. :D

Just saw the avator...are you gonna use it?

peat moss
06-23-2007, 07:43 PM

ballet. It's the claws you see. :D

Just saw the avator...are you gonna use it?

No but thought it was funny ......... you just need some Day time soap music and fits in quite nicely . :D

http://rs46.rapidshare.com/files/38935269/gnome21-users-69528-1180586828954rz.gif

peat moss
06-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Hi guys finally posted a vid of the new kittens , they are so cute . Before the animal rights groups flame me , we did have her fixed after the first litter but it was late or she has two uterus's ? Did I spell that right ? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7O67EYJokA

jimbo12345
06-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Soooo cute! :)I like the black and white one, back left that falls off itīs mum. :lol:And the 2 in the back right seems to be rucking, which is great!

which one was the blind one that caused the worries?

Have they gone to a new home yet?

peat moss
07-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Soooo cute! :)I like the black and white one, back left that falls off itīs mum. :lol:And the 2 in the back right seems to be rucking, which is great!

which one was the blind one that caused the worries?

Have they gone to a new home yet?

Oh you remember my young friend ? The white and brown one was the cause of the all misery . Doing well now tho and worth the money spent , funny how it seemed to be the runt but now kicking butt . :D

As I said all good homes to go to , soccer , baseball moms and dads . :happy:

I'll admit I will be shedding a tear as they always responded to me .... Dad's home lil ones . I'm such a wimp sometimes . :lol:

jimbo12345
07-01-2007, 02:34 AM
Oh you remember my young friend ? The white and brown one was the cause of the all misery . Doing well now tho and worth the money spent , funny how it seemed to be the runt but now kicking butt . :D

As I said all good homes to go to , soccer , baseball moms and dads . :happy:

I'll admit I will be shedding a tear as they always responded to me .... Dad's home lil ones . I'm such a wimp sometimes . :lol:

My girlfriend fell in love with the one that spends most of his time staring at the camera. :) The stripey one with no white in his coat,at the front of the box.

No shame in shredding a tear, very parental of you!!:happy: