PDA

View Full Version : Got Ftn invite

berry89
06-22-2007, 02:48 PM
got ftn invite , i want bitmetv 500+ buff and oink 500+buff (i want both with mail) i know ......dont cry ;), i just try to make it a little imposible :lol: but hey we are atalking about level 4-5 tracker anyway if you dont like it you can still wait someone giving it for free. and as i say , if you want it you get it, if not just watch. consider this as a little present.:happy: .

ok i drop the bufer as users opinion is alway in my mine. so lets leave it to 150 gb bitmetv with no invite used yet+ oink 150 gb buffer no matter invite or not. and now that i am be more human, generous and reasonalbe you guys can still give opinions to my offer . this is a democtic threat :).

Shalafi
06-22-2007, 02:49 PM
muhahahahah

oink 500 gb buffered..

i will give uk-t to 1tb buffered oink.. :)

bigjoe75
06-22-2007, 02:54 PM
lmao, I'll give revtt, FTN is so overated, torrents die faster then shit there. Man this FTN craze sickens me.

shutdk
06-22-2007, 02:57 PM
So true biggie.. ScT is 100 times better.

clos
06-22-2007, 02:57 PM
ftn has really good packs....but 500 gig oink AND 500 gig bitmetv...no way mate :D

oink = best tracker for music, ever
bitmetv = best tracker for tv, ever
ftn = great all around tracker, but theres not alot that you can get there that you can't get from a site like TL (which is one of the greatest trackers as far as I'm concerned, fuck WIAW)

resigned
06-22-2007, 02:58 PM
man, I wouldn't trade with you, even if you'd be the only man on Earth, whose got FTN. bitmetv+oink, each 500 Gb buff? there are some people, who make offers just to show to the world, that they HAVE a high level tracker inv or acc. oh boy. :(

dr0w
06-22-2007, 02:59 PM
lmao, I'll give revtt, FTN is so overated, torrents die faster then shit there. Man this FTN craze sickens me.
ur just mad because you dont have it :P

maxmalian
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
lol ...Funny thread

resigned
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
no, it's pathetic. :(

berry89
06-22-2007, 03:02 PM
ftn has really good packs....but 500 gig oink AND 500 gig bitmetv...no way mate :D

:lol:. i am agree with you :lol:

REVTTtorrent
06-22-2007, 03:03 PM
too much mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its lvl 8 now

GaleaNatur
06-22-2007, 03:03 PM
so what u really want?

monk3y
06-22-2007, 03:05 PM
ftn is nice if you are looking at their packs but it has samll amount of seeders and besides their packs there is nothing speciel at this site, it's not worth even the oink that you are asking alone.

maxmalian
06-22-2007, 03:06 PM
man, I wouldn't trade with you, even if you'd be the only man on Earth, whose got FTN. bitmetv+oink, each 500 Gb buff? there are some people, who make offers just to show to the world, that they HAVE a high level tracker inv or acc. oh boy. :(
:yup:

berry89
06-22-2007, 03:06 PM
well i can ask for exigo or uk-t or seedbox 1 month access or maybe 2 month , or anthing else, but hey.....i am not :happy:. be happy my friends. :D

clos
06-22-2007, 03:17 PM
well i can ask for exigo or uk-t or seedbox 1 month access or maybe 2 month , or anthing else, but hey.....i am not :happy:. be happy my friends. :D

uk-t is another pointless tracker....i'll throw you a TL invite, your better off...

SgtMajor
06-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Invites are worth diddly shit now they have thrown them wide open, might as well keep them until they are worth more again cos as at today they are only worth any other invite from the list.

berry89
06-22-2007, 03:31 PM

uk-t is another pointless tracker....i'll throw you a TL invite, your better off...

:whistling i know something like this will happen :happy: i am not so crazy but you know.....there sick people out there :D. dont worry i can make a better offer for it later, well more than better a reasonable one :lol:. i am thinking on what.... hmmmmmmm the best option is by drop the buffer request because i dont really need anything else .

SHUVT
06-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Pathetic

berry89
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Pathetic

thank for the opinion, really appreciate it the bad news is i know what i am doing :lol:. and i will take the consequence .

SpiderPig
06-22-2007, 03:37 PM
too much mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its lvl 8 now

Oh My Fucking God.
It's Level Eight Now.

What are we gonna do???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11!1

:lol::w00t::lol:

resigned
06-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Pathetic

thank for the opinion, really appreciate it the bad news is i know what i am doing :lol:. and i will take the consequence .

and we also know, what you're doing: you're compensating your inferiority complex.

bigjoe75
06-22-2007, 03:42 PM
ur just mad because you dont have it :P

Yes I do.:D

I think TL is the best site out there as far as torrents lasting long and speed. Every time I am looking for something on sct, and there are like 2-3 seeders, I'll find the same torrent on tl with like 50 seeders. sct and TL are my fav's by far. I rarely use FTN anymore. I am not saying it's a bad tracker, It's just way over-rated.

berry89
06-22-2007, 03:46 PM

and we also know, what you're doing: you're compensating your inferiority complex.

is not about inferiority or superiority, is about if you want it you get it if not just watch but there still people giving opinion and i really appreciate ...... oh god.. i already say dont cry :lol:. just watch and be happy .

resigned
06-22-2007, 03:56 PM
man, it's not about other people right now, it's about you. you knew, that noone will give you Oink+BitmeTV with 500 Gb buffer for an FTN invite. the only reason, that you've made that offer is, that you wanted to show to everybody, that you actually have FTN, which you rate high. and because FTN became level 8 (which means nothing for me, but for you), you feel, you must prove, that FTN (which you own, and it was your "precious" maybe) is a very good and rare tracker. the best way to do that, is to make an irreal offer for your FTN invite, proving, that it worth so much for you, and indirectly: it SHOULD worth much (maybe much more) to everybody, and FTN do deserve to be at level 10. you are huffy, and it smells. try not to think about torrent sites that way. owning a high level tracker account doesn't make you a better, nicer man with bigger penis. I feel sorry about you.

DefX
06-22-2007, 04:00 PM
I smell another flamewar coming. Watch yourselves b4 i start giving out infractions.

fstrulz
06-22-2007, 04:02 PM
man, it's not about other people right now, it's about you. you knew, that noone will give you Oink+BitmeTV with 500 Gb buffer for an FTN invite. the only reason, that you've made that offer is, that you wanted to show to everybody, that you actually have FTN, which you rate high. and because FTN became level 8 (which means nothing for me, but for you), you feel, you must prove, that FTN (which you own, and it was your "precious" maybe) is a very good and rare tracker. the best way to do that, is to make an irreal offer for your FTN invite, proving, that it worth so much for you, and indirectly: it SHOULD worth much (maybe much more) to everybody, and FTN do deserve to be at level 10. you are huffy, and it smells. try not to think about torrent sites that way. owning a high level tracker account doesn't make you a better, nicer man with bigger penis. I feel sorry about you.

resigned...

It doesn't matter how he feels or what he thinks... He can do anything with it and he can ask anything he wants for it because it's his FTN invite.

This is not like a communist forum where you tell people what to do.

SnipeR19
06-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Give it For Free :D:D

resigned
06-22-2007, 04:03 PM
I feel, I wasn't agressive, I just analysed the situation. I've finished it, and left the thread. "Be happy". :)

fstrulz: It's a forum, where people can talk about their opinions about offers, and about many things.

Queen1129
06-22-2007, 04:08 PM
No way

SHUVT
I would voice my opinion about all this FTN trading, butI can't seem to type a post that doesn't contain several 4 letter words... LOL

berry89

LOL , you know what? i dont really need a offer and opinion from this threat but you guys do it and i really apreciate the interest but you dont have to go so far......you think i offer this because i want all see me like a god? with high level tracker? i ask it because i really want that buffered accounts. you wrong mate you just feel bad reading my offer and i undertand i hope some medicine can cure you..... but is not really my problem . you just give me a impression of not agree with me that i can undertand, but the other opinion of me.... there is nothing to do in this threat. and that show me that my offer and request affect so far to you......