RMVB
REVTT
TL
BITSPYDER
and more...

PM ME PLEASE

SgtMajor
06-22-2007, 06:06 PM
With the amount of FTN invites on the market, you might strike lucky if an FTN account holder with an invite has been smoking some good shit all day! :D

hungdob
06-22-2007, 06:09 PM
With the amount of FTN invites on the market, you might strike lucky if an FTN account holder with an invite has been smoking some good shit all day! :D

:lol:
i guess youve been smoking good shit because theres many requests but didnt see any of them actually getting one..
as i already said, the amount of invites that have been handed out isnt that big and the amount that will finish in trading is alot smaller, most people give invites for their friends for free and wont risk their account here

SgtMajor
06-22-2007, 06:12 PM

i guess youve been smoking good shit because theres many requests but didnt see any of them actually getting one..
as i already said, the amount of invites that have been handed out isnt that big and the amount that will finish in trading is alot smaller, most people give invites for their friends for free and wont risk their account here

It's only a couple of hours, plenty of offers & requests already, and they striked first while the iron is hot, there will be plenty more going round when the rest log in and see the announcement.

Sit back, chill, smoke some shit & relax.

hungdob
06-22-2007, 06:14 PM
lets wait and see.. i have a strange feeling that the current situation wont change alot.. its not like all ftn members are traders u forget that it only has ~4,000 members and not all of them are ftn power
but u can always chill and smoke :cool:

dudave
06-22-2007, 06:38 PM
and i forgot to mention, i have a very fast conection :)

ceasar
06-23-2007, 07:04 AM

It's only a couple of hours, plenty of offers & requests already, and they striked first while the iron is hot, there will be plenty more going round when the rest log in and see the announcement.

Sit back, chill, smoke some shit & relax.
I agree, the situation is changing rapidly, and doesn't look that FTN market getting bullier next week :noes: Most of happy users doesn't know about it yet and the panic is already here :w00t:

freedom
06-23-2007, 08:43 AM
good luck m8.. also i think u deserve 1 for free cuz u'r a good member.

dudave
06-23-2007, 09:24 AM
good luck m8.. also i think u deserve 1 for free cuz u'r a good member.

10X mate ;)

znik
06-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Everyone thinks that there are 1000 ftn invites floating around and you just have to raise your hand and grab one...
I think that ftn invites are as rare as before, since they were given only to the ftn powers+, that had already the chance to ask for 1invite if they wanted to, by the SysOps.

Good luck anyway and bump!

dudave
06-23-2007, 10:47 PM
yeh, you right, but still, chances rised a bit :)

rotem1984
06-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Good luck bro:)

KFlint
06-23-2007, 11:51 PM
good luck!

it's a sad thing i don't have invite yet, i would have invited u for free, u r a good member here