PDA

View Full Version : Freebies

peat moss
06-23-2007, 09:35 PM
I have a few that would like to share, not worth much so not worried .

Revtt ,IPT, Demonoid. Torrentleach . Don't want anything but would expect you to keep a fair ratio . :) I'm trying to clean up or discard my old Bit site invites ,

I prefer to do it in Pm as that way I can monitor the invites . :)

Revtt 2

IPT 12

Demonoid 3

Torrentleach 4

Not a lot of premium accounts but what I like and would like to share to some noobs. I don't agree with trading so you would have to treat the account with the respect it deserves . I might ask for an invite for a friend at a later date but not mandatory . :)

Their all good for movies and software or ,,,,,, Enjoy .

I should add to the noobies please leave an E-MAIL address , one that you can trust and I will send it to you. Just takes all the fun out of it If I ask your E-mail ? Not safe guy's or gurls . :dabs:

puppeteer
06-23-2007, 11:28 PM
i would like revtt & email sent to pm.

peat moss
06-24-2007, 09:47 AM
i would like revtt & email sent to pm.

You got it buddie , :) Is that all tho ? I'm surprised you can't give away a good tracker these days . The offer still stands but Revtt is gone but will check my pm's if anyone would like the others ? Wow tuff crew , you can't give away stuff these days . :dabs:

Alaskan
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the torrentleach invite :D

GaleaNatur
06-24-2007, 09:01 PM
iptorrents is open for sign ups

peat moss
06-27-2007, 06:02 AM
iptorrents is open for sign ups

Well that would explain my 12 invites . Revtt , Demonoid are gone but have one Torrentleach left if still interested guy's or gurrls . :)

Just IPT left and did enjoy giving the freebies away ,just hope their used wisely like 2-1 ratio and I'd be very happy . I know IPT is open but would like to leave this thread open for those in need or PM me ,or mods can close ......... what ever is fine by me .:)