PDA

View Full Version : Invites in HDBits

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 02:25 AM
How can i get invites on HDBits.org, i've been 1080i for quite some time and no invites yet, how can i get some?

KFlint
06-24-2007, 02:45 AM
in the FAQ it says they give invite every 10 days to 1080i and up and the amount is based on the number of gigs downloaded, when you reach 10 gigs d/l you can have up to 6 invites if i remember correctly

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 02:47 AM
i have almost 20GB downloaded, been 1080i for more than 10 days and still no invites

KFlint
06-24-2007, 02:49 AM
damn, hope they didn't stop giving invites, i'm suppose to have them soon too :huh:

vivarey
08-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey guys... I've been trying for weeks to get onto HDBits. No luck. I'll keep at it. If you have any tips, please let me know!

AugustoP
08-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Hey guys... I've been trying for weeks to get onto HDBits. No luck. I'll keep at it. If you have any tips, please let me know!

It's impossible to send invites while site is full. Just wait until HDBits increases maximum number of users again. There will be plenty giveaways I suppose.

ose
08-19-2007, 08:33 AM
i'm 1080p and i got 6 invites available but server is full atm

How does this invite thing work anyway?

Invites are given out every 4 weeks and depend on your stats:
InvitesStats
Uploaded >20GB and ratio is greater than .70
Uploaded >15GB and ratio is greater than 1
Uploaded >50GB and ratio is greater than 1.5
If an invite is not confirmed within 3 days it is automatically deleted. You also have the option to delete invites by going to your "User details" page and selecting "Given" under "Invites." A table will be generated that displays all the invites you have given. Select "Delete" to delete an unconfirmed invite. All deleted invites will be replaced with an additional invite so do not worry about deleting them.

You can view how many given/available invites by going to your "User details" page and looking at the number next to "Given"/"Available." To invite someone select "Available", enter an email/message on the following page, and press "Invite!" A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have entered and the person will be given 3 days to confirm it.

znik
08-19-2007, 09:50 AM
The tracker is more than full the last weeks Mike.
That's probably why the have disabled the invite system and haven't given you any invites.

Even I , who have some invites from the past, cannot use them since the tracker is full, as the error message says.