PDA

View Full Version : Bithumen and EL-SL, how invites work

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Dear All!
This thread is to inform U about EL-SL and Bithumen invites, because I receive lots of PMs regarding those two trackers.
Let me be more specific on the issue to clear some dust on this!
1. Bithumen
There has not been invite here for a long time (years). Aside from April1st, which lasted 4 1 day. :)Invite is possible here in very extreme cases: one has to match the following criteria: Uploaders with uploaded amount of 3 Terrabytes, and Ratio 3 can invite. If i were U, I'd wait tomorrow, because it's announced that there's the invite-restrictions will gonna be lifted. That said it will inflate the value of Bithumen invites, and accs. (I was able to arrange Bithu-invites in the past as well, anyway) The probability of this happening is 50 %. Many hacked Bithumen - accs are on the field, BTW. I had to close a thread due to this problem.
2. El-SL invites
There is no invitation and there won't be any in the near future. Only 7 people have the right to invite U first place: 4 Sysops and 3 Admins. I can arrange it as well, because I' m authorized to trade EL-Sl-invites (normal invites).
Right now I have a long list, but eventually all my friends on the list will get Bithumen, EL-SL, and Darkside invites. Even I will make Pretorians up to them. U can read about this in WIAW- section. I also contributed to the precious comments on Hungarian trackers.
And laso there are more magnificent trackers, like Darkside, Pretorians, Majom(Monkey)Parade, Gigatorrents, Bitgate, Independence, Cinemastore just to mention a few. However I have been already accused og "hypeing" those trackers. it depends...Sure, I am happy to have raised interest, and my respected topicmates are keen to get those invites!:)
Of course, I am more than happy to help u let any question show up.
Best regards to U all:
Sylar666

fstrulz
06-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the info, mate... Maybe one day I'll be able to check out those great sites.

WHRST
06-25-2007, 05:43 AM
any special requirements for u to get invites for users? I don't trade btw, thx for the info

pazsh
06-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Dear All!
This thread is to inform U about EL-SL and Bithumen invites, because I receive lots of PMs regarding those two trackers.
1. Bithumen
There has not been invite here for a long time (years). Aside from April1st, which lasted 4 1 day. :)Invite is possible here in very extreme cases: one has to match the following criteria: Uploaders with uploaded amount of 3 Terrabytes, and Ratio 3 can invite. If i were U, I'd wait tomorrow, because it's announced that there's the invite-restrictions will gonna be lifted. That said it will inflate the value of Bithumen invites, and accs. (I was able to arrange Bithu-invites in the past as well, anyway) The probability of this happening is 50 %. Many hacked Bithumen - accs are on the field, BTW. I had to close a thread due to this problem.
2. El-SL invites
There is no invitation and there won't be any in the near future. Only 7 people have the right to invite U first place: 4 Sysops and 3 Admins. I can arrange it as well, because I' m authorized to trade EL-Sl-invites (normal invites).
Right now I have a long list, but eventually all my friends on the list will get Bithumen, EL-SL, and Darkside invites. Even I will make Pretorians up to them. U can read about this in WIAW- section. I also contributed to the precious comments on Hungarian trackers.
And laso there are more magnificent trackers, like Darkside, Pretorians, Majom(Monkey)Parade, Gigatorrents, Bitgate, Independence, Cinemastore just to mention a few. However I have been already accused og "hypeing" those trackers. it depends...Sure, I am happy to have raised interest, and my respected topicmates are keen to get those invites!:)
Best regards to U all:
Sylar666

thank you very much for the great information, you do a realy great job for all the people that running after the hungarian tracker.

and i know how much people botterd you with allot of pm, but you show respect and answer to everyone of them so i realy apriciate you and your helpfull and respect.

keep like that my friend, and i bless you with continue off a great pesonality you have!!!!!!!

have a nice day everyone (I JUST WAKE UP)

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 07:05 AM
What about a Darkside - invite? When I get home from hospital, I send it to U. Here I cannot connect to tracker's site.:)It's my pleasure . that I can help. But I'd prefer to stay public here, because I get tons of PMs...If anything shows up, I am available.
invitem,

thank you very much for the great information, you do a realy great job for all the people that running after the hungarian tracker.

and i know how much people botterd you with allot of pm, but you show respect and answer to everyone of them so i realy apriciate you and your helpfull and respect.

keep like that my friend, and i bless you with continue off a great pesonality you have!!!!!!!

I-HAVE-IT-M8
06-25-2007, 07:09 AM
i would like a darkside invite to please

pazsh
06-25-2007, 07:29 AM
What about a Darkside - invite? When I get home from hospital, I send it to U. Here I cannot connect to tracker's site.:)It's my pleasure . that I can help. But I'd prefer to stay public here, because I get tons of PMs...If anything shows up, I am available.
invitem,

THANK YOU MAN I REALY APRICIAE.
WHY YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL? EVERYTHING IS OK?

Memphy
06-25-2007, 07:31 AM
great of you to clear this up...i only imagine the tons of pm`s you get for these hungarian trackers...keep up the good work :)

raspberry1331
06-25-2007, 07:36 AM
THANK YOU MAN I REALY APRICIAE.

He works there;).

V For Vendetta
06-25-2007, 07:36 AM
Lol , i think he is doctor :D
Great what you do here Sylar666

-V

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 07:42 AM
I enjoy Your company and I am - aside from being a physician - a torrentfan myself. Shouldn't I?;) We are as ordinary people as anybody else - at least I hope so. :) Also I am th Ambassador of Amazin' & Overhyped Hungarian Trackers, M8s!

WHY YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL? EVERYTHING IS OK?Lol , i think he is doctor :D

-V

Memphy
06-25-2007, 07:50 AM
i thought that you are some kind of representer for the hungarian trackers :)...nice from you to do that...

pazsh
06-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I enjoy Your company and I am - aside from being a physician - a torrentfan myself. Shouldn't I?;) We are as ordinary people as anybody else - at least I hope so. :) Also I am th Ambassador of Amazin' & Overhyped Hungarian Trackers, M8s!

Lol , i think he is doctor :D

-V

you see Sylar666 this what i like about you.
you a series man but i n the same hand you are very good friend, and make thing good and funny.

i realy think you a special man.:frusty::naughty::whistling:01::cool::dabs:

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 07:55 AM
I do not take money for this Dude...:) But well, if U wanna do some charity, do it for this fantastic site!;)

you see Sylar666 this what i like about you.
you a series man but i n the same hand you are very good friend, and make thing good and funny.

i realy think you a special man.:frusty::naughty::whistling:01::cool::dabs:

Old-Horse
06-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Thanks alot for the info :)

raynon
06-25-2007, 08:52 AM
:lol:Jól beszélsz doki!

josephs911
06-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Dear All!
1. Bithumen
2. El-SL invites
Best regards to U all:
Sylar666

Thanks for the great information. This provided me with some much needed information. I hope someday to be part of these trackers. Its people like you that keep this torrent site going :D

SgtMajor
06-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Excellent, so I can beg for a bH tomorrow then? :D

XeroToX
06-25-2007, 09:47 AM
thanks sylar.. this information is realy helpful :) good job

hungdob
06-25-2007, 10:00 AM
nice info u got there sylar! :P
hope that u still got some space on your mailbox :lol:

btw i think el-sl FL is still on

TorrentMaster9
06-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Nice Job promoting your country´s Trackers. weeks ago just a few people heard of some of these trackers, now everyone wants them. Nice Job, indeed. And the truth is that they are good trackers with a lot of torrents.

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 11:54 AM
:lol:

btw i think el-sl FL is still on
Yes! EL-SL freeleech, double up! Same goes to one of my faavorites, Darkside. Freeleech, double up! Sounds;) like some infection, eh?

durex
06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Yah Sylar, you really did a great job promoting your country tracker's, but unfortunately there isn't many opportunities to get invites to those trackers.

So sometimes it just sounds a little disappointed .....

nthpeter
06-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Yah Sylar, you really did a great job promoting your country tracker's, but unfortunately there isn't many opportunities to get invites to those trackers.

So sometimes it just sounds a little disappointed .....

the lack of invites makes these sites better, and more popular. I wait the time they get to the top of the WIAW list. :cool: (it will happen soon....)

nirvana_522
06-25-2007, 12:48 PM
thanx for explanation ... nice work kind man ;)

direstraits
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Dear Sylar:
Don't pay attention to the idiots that say that you overate the hungarian trackers. Since you've joined FST your Trading Rep has grown fast, that shows your kindness and how you've been giving away free invites, i've noticed you almost haven't traded all this time. Thanks for all your work. Greets. DS :)

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
I guess everybody has a right to express his/her opinion. I kindly accept that. I even take negative critics as well, supposing they are constructive. But I ain't never gonna get into any kind of flame war or "who the f..k else" - type of discussion. Simply put: no time, no energy, no meaning for that. I'd rather concentrate on supporting Hungarian trackers, staying (or at least try staying:) objective in the meantime. I think that my - and my kindest topicmates' efforts payoff in the long run. :)
Dear Durex: Before my and my dear fellow Hungarians' effort U did not even take Hungarian trackers seriously. And believe me: I did my best to fight for invites to Hungarian trackers with the respective Admins, becaus inviting procedure is as restrictive as in any other Western (or Eastern) countries. No difference, M8s. ..
Before I kindly pledged to them, Admins did not even consider the possibility of giving invites and letting me inviting U at all. So, please be patient- I try to do my best in the future as well! It's commom interest: We got something to offer for Your fantastic trackers, and U can get in our special - overhyped:)- trackers. After all, torrenting is all about making friends, revealing Your heart.

nadeem111as
06-25-2007, 01:23 PM
thanks for the info
i hope i get to those sites

Xtremist
06-25-2007, 02:13 PM
I respect U for what U r m8.U reply to every PM u get...not somehing which every one does ;)

thnx

ps2king
06-25-2007, 02:16 PM
i think its gr8 that hes introducing us to these sites we have never heard of. gr8 work m8 love all the info you feed us with

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Anyway - I was busted Big Time today...I lost all my belief and trust in people here.
I was offered a fake SCT - account. The guy seemed trustable, I gave him precious present - and turned me down. I do not put down his name-all he achieved that I got repelled. So I am done with trading and hypeing for a while. Those I know, can count on me in the future, but keeping a low profile seems very attractive to me now. I am bitterly disappointed.
On the other hand I respect the virtual friendships which developed here, and I appreciate Your opinion. I value the friends I gained here. Really. People U make this site - as good or as bad as it is.
More people will come, very trustworthy and talented Hungarian fellowman of mine. Treat them with trust and good will.
All good if ends good. Guy mispelled username. I feel ashamed of being biased.But what a stupid story...
What would U think, when U cannot get in (giving awa two respected invites).

TYPE R
06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
hey doc, u should write his name here so that every 1 can see, how this guy is, how tryed 2 rip u off

SgtMajor
06-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Dr Sylar, I'll give you an ScT invite right now, in return for Hu tracker invites when you get them, can't be fairer than that and should give you some trust back in here.

LorD.MeXiCaN
06-25-2007, 04:34 PM
want bithumen :D

pazsh
06-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Anyway - I was busted Big Time today...I lost all my belief and trust in people here.
I was offered a fake SCT - account. The guy seemed trustable, I gave him precious present - and turned me down. I do not put down his name-all he achieved that I got repelled. So I am done with trading and hypeing for a while. Those I know, can count on me in the future, but keeping a low profile seems very attractive to me now. I am bitterly disappointed.
On the other hand I respect the virtual friendships which developed here, and I appreciate Your opinion. I value the friends I gained here. Really. People U make thi site as good or as bad as it is.
More people will come, very trustworthy and talented Hungarian fellowman of mine. Treat them with trust and good will.
SORRY MAN FOR YOUR LOST!!
REALLY HIM...
WHY YOU DIDNT DO IT THREW MIDDLEMAN???
Pepole need to get a life beside's reeping others....
It's fuc**** SO piss me off....
I hate those GUY"S!!!!! Fuc*** Scammers...
Can I HElp you with somthing....????
Anything???:noes::yup:

TorrentMaster9
06-25-2007, 05:11 PM
fucking scammers are everywhere. yesterday a scammer tried to fuck me up. but he was a noob(watchout a guy named csabi or something like that 99% sure is a scammer). before trading think if you´ll be pissed if someone scamm you, if you´ll think you will then middleman.

fstrulz
06-25-2007, 05:20 PM
fucking scammers are everywhere. yesterday a scammer tried to fuck me up. but he was a noob(watchout a guy named csabi or something like that 99% sure is a scammer). before trading think if you´ll be pissed if someone scamm you, if you´ll think you will then middleman.

That guy tried to scam me too yesterday, mate. :dabs:

And you're right... Always use a middleman.

TorrentMaster9
06-25-2007, 05:26 PM

That guy tried to scam me too yesterday, mate. :dabs:

And you're right... Always use a middleman.

yes but he is a fuccking noob too. anyone could see he was a scammer and trying to scam with a uk-t even easier to catch him.

Sylar666
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
I was a little bit biased. Did not trick me: simply gave me the wrong name:) Can u imagine? He gave me the proper username now and it works. All is forgiven, My trust came back. What a stupid story...

cholito
06-25-2007, 05:29 PM
use a middleman nextime and u don't have to worry about it

SgtMajor
06-25-2007, 05:35 PM
use a middleman nextime and u don't have to worry about it

Nobody has ever had to use a middle man with me, not everyone wants to be a scammer.

I was a little bit biased. Did not trick me: simply gave me the wrong name:) Can u imagine? He gave me the proper username now and it works. All is forgiven, My trust came back. What a stupid story...

Good news, my offer still stands though if you wish to take it up for you or on behalf of one of your fellow countrymen.

pazsh
06-25-2007, 05:43 PM
why why why why why why
why why why why why why
why why why why why why
why why why why why why
why why why why why why
why why why why why why people cant be honnest i dont understand that.
people bufferd their account, keep the ratio up puting alot of work, they becoe a power user get invite, and some Fu**** scammer destroy all they work hard for, ihat that.

people dont have some respect?, yes you motherf*** i talkin to you- why you scamed Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sylar666-165163), give Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sylar666-165163) back his acc you pi**sh**.

Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sylar666-165163) work so hard for his account and make just good since he signup to FST.

look you scammer even you scammed Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sylar666-165163), he doesnt put your name here, even after you scammed him he show you respect.
if i was the man who scammed i was put your name all over the forum and all over the net and a BIG nice SCAMMED next to it.

so i ask you again gave Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sylar666-165163) his account back.

i tired from all this mani*k, we should do something about it, irealy tired from this, WHY WHY WHY people cannot be just good people, why?

just befor 2 days somebody hacked to my email and take from me some account.
this scammed think this is some game, IT IS NOT A GAME, SO STOPPED WITH ALL THIS BULS**T.

Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sylar666-165163) i realy sorry for you, i know you put a realy hard work on your account, and a hard work in this comunity with all you heart, i realy sorry for you and hope you will take a deep breath and understand that with all this scammer and all this evil people, their are good people that want only good for other.

so hope you will stay with us.......

bless you with all my heart for a good thing for you, you a realy one of a kind person

Xtremist
06-25-2007, 06:00 PM
pazsh cool down bro.every thing is settled i belive

pazsh
06-25-2007, 06:25 PM

so happy to hear that...............

so in conclusion, FST is great comunity..........................but their are still scammer in the corner so be carful.

i go to play soccer.

so everybody have a nice day.

durex
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
On the other hand I respect the virtual friendships which developed here, and I appreciate Your opinion. I value the friends I gained here. Really. People U make this site - as good or as bad as it is.
All good if ends good. Guy mispelled username. I feel ashamed of being biased.But what a stupid story...
What would U think, when U cannot get in (giving awa two respected invites).
I'm so sorry for your lost.....unfortunately at the present i don't have any Sct inv. because i didn't have any problem giving it to you, and i'm not just 'bluffing'.

One more thing please don't say "...I lost all my belief and trust in people here" because has you should know there's much more honest and trust people in here than some few scammers and disgusting people. So don't leave us, is always very sad to see nice guys abandon this community.

By the way you've posted, that i at the beginning didn't take hungarians trackers seriously, wrong Sylar, simply because, how many people outside Hungrian do you know having or interested in hugarian tracker's? Not many i suppose, and i'm already in el-sl and anxious to get an BitHumen, so i think this is taking really hungrian tracker's seriously. ;)

To finish, please stay with us :yup:

direstraits
06-25-2007, 08:43 PM
I respect U for what U r m8.U reply to every PM u get...not somehing which every one does ;)

thnx

yeah, i personally aprecciate that. Sylar is a good guy, he deserves to be treated nicely.

Kirosh
06-25-2007, 09:41 PM
yea he good guy , and nice trader 2
but he must be sure when he talk about member here;)

resigned
06-26-2007, 02:56 AM
God... the game Overlord is out on bH, and pretime is 8m 45s (size: 3.01Gb), and it was 04:21 am, as it came out to the site. Today at 18:32 there will be allowed again to send invites.. I think it worth a try.

fstrulz
06-26-2007, 03:10 AM
bH could be the next SCC...

resigned
06-26-2007, 03:17 AM
On SCC that stuff hasn't came out yet, but it's surprising, because SCCs pretimes are awesome usually.

Sylar666
06-26-2007, 04:54 AM
U are right.:) I judged too fast. But that member mispelled the Username, and I was not able to login. I was upset but things settled out. I will compensate that member with a present..)
Just a piece of information, Guys: on Darkside every torrent is freetorrent, and Double Up! It's amazing to see those gold coins beside every torrentfile!
Respect!
One more thing: I do not see any changes regarding official inviting to Bithumen. But I'll keep U updated on that.

"A meghívás 2007/06/26 18:32-ig szunetel." meaning: "No Inviting until 18.32 June26th"