PDA

View Full Version : enter the bt forum..

kondason
06-25-2007, 03:00 PM
i am a member for more then 1 mounth and i cant view msg or to post topic...

someone here told me to wait 1 hour or something like this but its now more then 1 day...

can someone fix this?

ty have a good day

VodkaMan
06-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi

I have the same problem :(

fataka
06-25-2007, 05:51 PM
me also i am a membver for more than 2 month now

tesco
06-25-2007, 08:53 PM
You're all reading this topic AND posting it/in it...

thewizeard
06-26-2007, 06:19 PM

Erm ..you sure? :)

Hairbautt
06-26-2007, 08:23 PM

Erm ..you sure? :)
It mentions the "bt forum" in the topic title so I guess they can't get access to that section.

:idunno:

Colt Seevers
06-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Enter the Dragon!

Oh I forgot to add, "N00bs!" :frusty:

Pzero
07-06-2007, 03:35 PM
They're talking about th bittorrent trades/invites subforum thing.

pc1492
07-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Yes, today marks my one month membership to the forums, and I still can't access the invites section. Any ideas why?

tesco
07-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Yes, today marks my one month membership to the forums, and I still can't access the invites section. Any ideas why?Ya because 30 days means right down to the minute...so you gotta wait until 1 hour after you originally joined.
You joined near the end of the day so you'll probably have access later or tommorrow.

Snee
07-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey, I've got an idea.

How about we change nothing in the code, but we tell them they have to wait two months. I bet that'd cut down on this kind of complaints.

peat moss
07-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey, I've got an idea.

How about we change nothing in the code, but we tell them they have to wait two months. I bet that'd cut down on this kind of complaints.

Well ya I hear you but if you read some of the posts of the noobs , some are trying to contribute . I think the thread starter gave some free invites in a Bittoerent post ? Sometimes you go with the flow but ya rules are rules .

Not very popular but hey .

Fromagepas
07-16-2007, 10:57 AM
If he gave free invites he was trading. According to this board.

Presumably outside of the place he was supposed to do it. As he couldn't access it.

That's automatic moderation.

Snee
07-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey, I've got an idea.

Well ya I hear you but if you read some of the posts of the noobs , some are trying to contribute . I think the thread starter gave some free invites in a Bittoerent post ? Sometimes you go with the flow but ya rules are rules .

The point was that if we tell them they have to wait for two months, but kept it at one month, they won't be logging in after 29 days and stuff like that and come complaining about no being able to get in since they've been members for "a month".

If they wait 59 days or whatever they'll be able to get in despite it saying they have to wait two months, like.

I guess tessco also could drop the actual requirement to 29 days, but keep saying a month.

Also, trading or giving away invites to strangers sort of defeats the point of invites on a lot of trackers where invites are meant to be given to trustworthy people you know. That makes private trackers less secure, and it's bad for the community.

Sextent
07-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Well you're never getting an invite from me with that kind of attitude, Mr so called Snee.

Snee
07-24-2007, 09:07 PM
:snooty:

What, I've got a ratio and everything.

Sextent
07-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Radio, it's called a radio.

Bloody Norwegians.

Snee
07-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Agreed, norwegians are mentals. Always sounding so damned cheerful and clubbing seals, and whales.

Snee
08-09-2007, 10:31 PM

The point was that if we tell them they have to wait for two months, but kept it at one month, they won't be logging in after 29 days and stuff like that and come complaining about no being able to get in since they've been members for "a month".

If they wait 59 days or whatever they'll be able to get in despite it saying they have to wait two months, like.

I guess tessco also could drop the actual requirement to 29 days, but keep saying a month.

Awesome idea^. Fact.

tesco
08-09-2007, 10:35 PM

Awesome idea^. Fact.ya hopefully reality sees this.

crazy admins are so slow to implement new ideas. :fist::whistling

AmpeD
08-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey, I've got an idea.

Oh noez! plz have mercy on meh snee! :dry:

unattended
08-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Won't work in February except during leap years!

tesco
08-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Won't work in February except during leap years!You wait 30 days not 1 month.

Something Else
08-11-2007, 04:01 PM
lol@numnut :)

teh invite section should be open to 5000 posts + users only..IMO

edeinho
08-15-2007, 09:41 AM
HY!

I've got the same problem as the another noobs (cause I'm a noob too:D) I can't enter to bt invite section but i don't know why... My join date. 2007 july 11. Also Today is 2007 august 15. So i think i wait enough. Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance!