PDA

View Full Version : I'm Tired Chasing it,i guess that's my Last one for it

DonaDony
06-25-2007, 06:47 PM
I will repeat what i wrote in my last thread
may be somebody didn't read,and he can helps here

i know many here have Spare invites..
Really i'm Good member(not acomplement and ask anyone if heard any shameful act about me..you will not find)
but after that long way in Torrent World,I deserve to be in FTN :pinch:
may be i'm not lucky guy (cause i'm after FTN along time ago)
some lucky members even n00bs got it in their first week
I just telling you i will not abuse the invite,i will respect the Chance for FTN Membership
Ofcoarse invites are meants to be for free
This is my Last Trade (may be some one Invite me For free if he afraid from trading )
After that i will Do my Giveaways really (I have Good Reasons then to make it)
So,I'm not asking alot,guys
only FTN inv. and let me Rest in Peace

I hope somebody helps me..

BamZow
06-25-2007, 06:52 PM
And that´s what they all say...
I lost count, but around 12 of 15 of my invitees at other trackers has been disabled because of cheating or trading, and all of them "was a good torrent user that will not abuse the account in any way".

So sorry, I´ll not give invites to anyone anymore

necromantic
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
According to DigitalMediaWire "With over 70 million users worldwide, BitTorrent has become a controversial leader in peer-to-peer digital distribution of content, a lot of which clearly is pirated." That means there's 70 million other Bittorrent users out there, and although not all of those users know about FTN i'm sure they would all love to have it. FTN currently has 6000 users max, meaing only 0.00009% of Bittorrent users will ever get to login to FTN.

What I'm saying is don't be discouraged, getting FTN is not an easy task. And in the long run anything worth achieving is worth working for. Good luck Dona

DonaDony
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
I lost count, but around 12 of 15 of my invitees at other trackers has been disabled because of cheating or trading, and all of them "was a good torrent user that will not abuse the account in any way".

Man,i guess you didn't feel the sense of faluire,misery,bitter life i'm in:pinch:
say something releives me ,or plz be calm
i don't want more grief,that's enough for me :pinch:

BTW,not all ur fingers are the same,so are ur invitees

menkää_vittuun
06-25-2007, 07:01 PM

Me neither, 2 of 5 of my invitees cheated at swedvdr. And i was stupid and gave those invites free :frusty:

OmaRin0
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
y u r so desperate for FTN!!
it's the best, but that's don't mean to be so desperate !
anyways, G00D LucK

KFlint
06-25-2007, 07:14 PM
FTN currently has 6000 users max, meaing only 0.00009% of Bittorrent users will ever get to login to FTN.

this is a really interesting way to see it...!

but you definitively have more chance than that getting it for free on FST Dona, don't give up...!

If i had invites, i would invite you free for your eagerness and perseverance ;)

maybe in some weeks who knows!

gl!

SpiderPig
06-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Go outside and get a life.

Be honest, nice, and humble, and you'll get it. Don't beg, and maybe that's why you're not getting it. Example - "even n00bs get it in one week". Well, so? That can only mean one thing. People trust them more than they trust you, they are more friendly than you, and they are sure a lot less supplicating than you are.

One more thing.. As for those giveaways.. Why don't you start holding them NOW rather than AFTER you get that FTN invite? Promises, especially in the internet world, are always broken. There are good people out there, but you gotta show them that you are deserving, which right now - at least to me - you are not.

Stop your jealousy, begging, and desperation.. one day you'll get it.

PS. Look at folks who say "ohh this is my last trade, I'll never trade after". How many of them have truly stopped? Not many.

DonaDony
06-25-2007, 07:25 PM
FTN currently has 6000 users max, meaing only 0.00009% of Bittorrent users will ever get to login to FTN.

this is a really interesting way to see it...!

but you definitively have more chance than that getting it for free on FST Dona, don't give up...!

If i had invites, i would invite you free for your eagerness and perseverance ;)

maybe in some weeks who knows!

gl!

Thanx for ur kindness,KFlint
thanx for ur support

and to FalconsSB :

I understand your Point,but really really i'm hopeless here and i'm not begging it
i just make offers and offers but invain:pinch:

and to OmaRin0 :

you are nice guy

necromantic
06-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh, another thing I wanted to mention. If you're really desperate to get FTN just buy your way in. Get a seedbox and rent it out for a FTN invite. That or buffer an oink or bitmeTV account and trade. It's not free but at least you get what you want, and you'll get it fast. Getting it for free might take a bit longer.

shutdk
06-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Don't wasting your time getting such a crappy tracker :lol:

KFlint
06-25-2007, 07:34 PM

crappy tracker? i d/l full speed with 1 seeder and few leechers right now, pfffff :rolleyes:

fstrulz
06-25-2007, 07:36 PM

Unless you like really fast speeds, best pretimes, and great content...

But what the others are saying is right... Don't beg and keep your life moving... Be patient, mate.

DonaDony
06-25-2007, 07:42 PM
GUYS,I'm not begging
I have MY OFFER
who said anything about Begging!!!!!!!!!

RayJuniored
06-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Offer? What offer?

hungdob
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Man,i guess you didn't feel the sense of faluire,misery,bitter life i'm in:pinch:

i hope this line was a joke because if u let torrent site membership effect u that much something is definitely wrong..
after all people forget its just a hobby

shosh
06-25-2007, 08:23 PM
you usually cant get high level trackers like ftn ukt sct for free. its rare to get it.

someone would have to put their account on the line and risk losing their accounts to invite a complete stranger in. i think its kinda asking too much from someone who doesnt know you. thats what i think alot of people dont get, its not that they are selfish, its horribly risky.

you might find one in giveaways, but to ask for one is virtually impossible

Cmon
06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
I don't know about some people (if there's any) that got FTN invite from this place, but I think you got a wrong approach, it's easier from your friend on private tracker, you don't even have to ask

I also have no idea about hiding ip & stuff, but since you already ask FTN invite here, I don't think people take the risk to give you one

ceasar
06-25-2007, 11:41 PM
What a picture I see... It's like everywhere in our society - some people trust you and some are not. I just don't understand the sense of saying bad thing and bringing the bad memories about making mistakes by giving invites to wrong people. If you're not willing to help out DonaDony there's absolutely no sense in questioning his trustability by bringing some negative memories of yours.
I hope you'll get that invite DonaDony, good luck, bro!