PDA

View Full Version : need sct invite

bluelion
06-26-2007, 06:17 AM
i have oink pu acc with invites +pt pu acc with 1 invite + bit-hd acc with invites +1 lvl 5 fresh acc.
i'm looking for sct invite for a long time but as you can see i don't have high lvl accounts. If someone is willing to give me the invite i promise that i won't cheat or trade it and i will end my trading for all trackers. Keeping a good ratio is not a problem.

i would like a middleman for this trade if i will get it

thanks in advance.

deuce6000
06-26-2007, 06:23 AM
Stop with the fricken lines people.I am absolutely positive the the admins are getting sick of deleting them all the time because of people like you.

bluelion
06-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Stop with the fricken lines people.I am absolutely positive the the admins are getting sick of deleting them all the time because of people like you.

k sorry :(

ArchStanton
06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
I can't get a sct invite, I have oink and bitmetv among others and no one is willing to swap.

deuce6000
06-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Sorry dude i didn't mean to snap like that lol just thought it had been said lots of times already but appearently your one of the ones that didn't see it :)

bluelion
06-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry dude i didn't mean to snap like that lol just thought it had been said lots of times already but appearently your one of the ones that didn't see it :)

ya, i didn't know that issue