PDA

View Full Version : Can Do I Burn Movies To A Disk?

accat13
06-16-2003, 04:17 AM
oh sh** if you sell them you may also need to get prefitted for a pair of handcuffs..on the plus side you may get free room and board plus a boyfriend..lol :P

Stonecoldfreak1
06-16-2003, 06:50 AM
selling is just about as bad as downloading them your self so it doesnt make a diff

crazy_billy_bats
06-16-2003, 07:33 AM
Its illegal to sell copied movies.

SUppose its illegal to download them to but thats just blatent.

And they're cracking down on CD pirates - a guy i know recently was caught punting out PC games and Movies - because he was doing it to every man and his dog - just be careful - i only keep my own ones to myself, and then possibly some just for my mates.

Stonecoldfreak1
06-16-2003, 08:15 AM
i started to sell a few of my movies cause everyone wanted reloaded... they were like nah ill jsut get it off kazaa and i told em have a gr8 time with fakes :rolleyes: they all came to me lol i made about 40 bucks and got some more discs and a twix :)

crazy_billy_bats
06-16-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@16 June 2003 - 08:15
i started to sell a few of my movies cause everyone wanted reloaded... they were like nah ill jsut get it off kazaa and i told em have a gr8 time with fakes :rolleyes: they all came to me lol i made about 40 bucks and got some more discs and a twix :)
:D
nice
i think its ok if its only to your mates, thats all i would ever do.

But selling it to pricks you dont know is silly.
The fines are HIGH for getting caught, and also imprisonment is not unheard of either.
But yeah a lot of people dont know how to get the real files, thats when they turn to people like us i suppose :D :rolleyes: