PDA

View Full Version : I Have Bithumen Invites.

4pirates
06-27-2007, 03:55 AM
bithumen invites to go looking for best offers recently asked for u k - t for it and no one has it so make your offers around that range. Level 8 and up only or your best offer.

rotem1984
06-27-2007, 05:31 AM
WTF Stop asking for unrealistic trackers!
its worth maybe PT With NB
Nothing more!

4pirates
06-27-2007, 06:33 AM
it is non of your concern it seems you are clueless I got what I asked for and still will get top trackers for it and go spam someone elses topic.

4pirates
06-27-2007, 06:40 AM
I got buffered exigo buffered nb and a sct invite so far and missed very good buffered another nb account and only 2 more left after that 30 days wait rule applies and I think at that period bithumen will disable all inviting system. Just a hunch. I will be off in half an hour and can get back in at night. Lets see how it will goes.

mattwab
06-27-2007, 06:43 AM
PT inv?

kamilcobra
06-27-2007, 07:25 AM
pm

4pirates
06-27-2007, 11:19 AM
ok 2 more to go after that you can see it on your wet dreams only.

znik
06-27-2007, 01:11 PM
and you will see Uk-t for your shity bithumen in your day dreams only...

Level2 is more than enough for that hyped tracker.

superguy
06-27-2007, 01:31 PM

yeh.....
this is what I want to talk about

4pirates
06-27-2007, 03:31 PM
no need for personal attacks here. Buyer is happy, Seller is happy and what the hell are you guys stand in between. If you dont have the product, If you dont interested with the product etc. etc. please lets cut the bullshit I got what I want yes it was not u k - t I admit but I got all level 9s, 10s for it and that would do the job while I am having fun with level 9s, 10s anonymous users says you cant do that and you cant do this well I really dont give a flying rats ass as long as I have the deal that I want and even If I dont get the deal thats not the end of the world too. I am doing this trades in peace and enjoying them please IF YOU DONT HAVE IT OR DONT WANTED it than dont spam the topic so it doesnt stay as your playground.

XeroToX
06-27-2007, 03:39 PM
sure u do
close the thread

4pirates
06-27-2007, 03:45 PM
stop spamming stop personal attacking and close your mouth thats better. Instead of bombing here so bomb somewhere else not all people likes war and I am one of it.

fstrulz
06-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Stop spamming his thread, mates... It's nobody else's business, but his.

Good luck, 4pirates.

berry89
06-27-2007, 04:13 PM
yeah i dont know what the fuck happen with that guys spamming you threat , but they just bored kids. dont like it ? say good luck and go away. like it? take it. is that easy and if you want show us your particular opinion like "in your dream" or "shitty bithumen" do it in the right way not like a fucking 7 year old kid. anyway 4pirates you can ask everything you want for bithumen except money. so good luck.

znik
06-27-2007, 04:50 PM
One of the common policies to hype your offer is to say that you have level9 offers already and the others should hurry to make similar offers before he sends it to someone else...
Well go ahead! This tracker is not even in the WIAW list!
If you had such offers you would have closed the thread already.
And if you don't like the criticism of others you can close the thread now and accept only pms.

Berry89 I am not a 7years old kid. I am one of the oldest members here and now such dirty tricks.
Do you want me to make you remember similar cases with PEC and warezbros "valuable" trackers, that were offered for a fortune here as well?
If I wanted to spam I would have written a "good luck" as you did...

4pirates
06-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Being oldest members doesnt make you my executioner. You can believe in what you want to believe but dont make show off from my topic thread that is exactly called spamming. I never cheated harmed lied backstabbed sold fuc**d etc. etc. If you are assuming that I do one of that stop the fairy tale and make your hard evidence or I will also think this is a dirty trick from your side but not mine. Dont advertise yourself behind my neck. If you want popularity please dont use me. I am just plainly trading here and so far all you do is spamming and bullshit talk. Close this, close that what you will gain by that is I still will make my trade with honest people. If trading is not allowed here than either you or me is in the wrong place. AND STOP TREATING PEOPLE AS MORONS IF THEY THINK DEAL IS UNFAIR THAN THEY DONT TRADE AT ALL THEY DONT NEED YOUR GUIDANCE.

dtfst
06-27-2007, 05:17 PM

Must :lol::lol::lol:

but the better one was someone try to trade FTWR for bh LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL

berry89
06-27-2007, 05:24 PM

Must :lol::lol::lol:

but the better one was someone try to trade FTWR for bh LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL

anyway ftwr or uk-t is not better than bithumen and if we are talking about speed just let put uk-t and ftwr in level 1. the only good thing is they both is english content .

mievmo
06-27-2007, 05:27 PM
pm'd

4pirates
06-29-2007, 08:44 AM
up

zolo23
06-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Please someone invite me Bithumen. I have only hungarian sites to trade: bitbarat, 1st torrent , independence. And when the invite system will be ready in Ncore- Endless i can send an invite to Ncore too.
Thanks!

cuchulain78
06-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Well after supposed lots of trades for high level trackers you still dont have any rep points. I think 4pirates is full of shit.

4pirates
06-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Actually I have more than 20 but since you are really stupid you never heard hiding Rep options. No wonder you are a noobie and I know you are one of the posters from this topic and using your second account to curse people back. You can not curse people out of nothing and If you do it only shows how you are really full of shit. You dont trade, you just came to attack for another attempt to closing my trade. This is the worst game I have seen and you are not even a player.

monk3y
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
it's a scam i don't realy think that people understand what is bithuman and how lame it is. soon everybody will get invites and it's rarity will drop.

DefX
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Let 4pirates do his trade (unrealistic or not). He's not violating any rules.

Any more flame attacks and infractions will be handed out.

4pirates
06-29-2007, 03:33 PM
thanks DefianceX, thats just what I was doing plainly trading. Most people open trade topics and If other peoples interested in it trade begins. I still dont understand If these people wont trade at all what they are doing in this topic. Cursing to me, degrading bithumen especially mentioning that it is a scam wont help you. It is a real tracker with fast speeds and today it is rare and today I have it, for tomorrow lets not make assumptions. If you dont want it live with it personal jealousy or envy will not bring it back to you. It is just another tracker whether you have it or not and Cursing users here for nothing not degrading the tracker but the forum itself.

cuchulain78
06-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Please tell me why would one hide their rep points?

LorD.MeXiCaN
06-30-2007, 07:48 PM
yeah WTF, hungarian trackers lvl6 and down. why all with Bh want high level.
Hungarian trackes NOt is 8 and up:angry::angry::angry: