PDA

View Full Version : revolt screen and brief review

carbon75
06-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Recently there have been more than a few posters wondering about revolt. Someone asked if a screen of the forums could be posted. I thought I would do that as well as adding a few comments about the site. This screen shows the typical chatter that goes on in some of the upper levels of the site.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1374/revoltorgukforumthespeczz6.th.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revoltorgukforumthespeczz6.jpg)

revolt is a place for friends to get together and help each other. There is no concern for ratio since nobody there is greedy. Revolt users are people that you would loan your car to for a day and it would come back cleaner than it was before.

Since we hold such high standards for each other, new users are treated carefully until they become more well known. Most of the lame reviews here have been from users who got in by trading their invites. We did have some problems for a while and managed to clean out all of the riff raff. Those new users did not have access to much of the site.

Our tracker is used mainly for quick requests of older items. We have better ways of distributing the newer releases to each other. For that everyone contributes as they can and users take as they need. It kind of works like communism only better.

The reason that there aren't any invites left around here are that anyone that has one doesn't need FTN or SCT or UK-T. We have an invite section of our own. It is kept neatly organized and usually a request is met will several immediate responses. There is no reason to trade when there are so many people that just want to help you out.

We have had plenty of users from here popping into IRC to ask for invites. Some got them and most didn't. Many people seem to think that they know what revolt is about and they are wrong.

aburyach
06-27-2007, 05:05 AM
"FST Users are wankers"

I suppose this does not help things :D

Aboud2010
06-27-2007, 05:28 AM
What about invites

I need one to know the site well :D

woolenundies
06-27-2007, 05:33 AM
lol i don't suppose you could give me one of those 10 invites that you have :<

manofstyle
06-27-2007, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the info carbon, looks like a cool place :D

OmaRin0
06-27-2007, 07:03 AM
looks like an active forum
thx for the review :)

mbucari1
06-27-2007, 07:09 AM
Carbon75, are you a chemist?

sugam
06-27-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the info :)

GaleaNatur
06-27-2007, 07:12 AM
great carbon....

thnx and it was time someone who is IN to tell some things about this forum...before u tell all these we knew only things from others who aren't members

Night0wl
06-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Looks like a nice place.

Keep it that way and don't invite anyone from here.

kabir
06-27-2007, 07:49 AM
don't invite anyone from here.

:D:D

mikechrobot
06-27-2007, 08:39 AM
thanks for review carbon, looks like revolt is a place that is really about bittorrent, which is sharing invites and experiances, not being greedy, selling and trading it, keep up the good work
I agree with Blue_Skies, most users of FST don't deserve revolt, since they're all about invites, but there are some, that like sharing and giveaway most of their invites :)

redMonster
06-27-2007, 09:01 AM
LOL, FST users are wankers. :P

josegavara
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
hi carbon

as you have stated traders have managed to get into the site in the past but they had no idea what the site was all about. if they did they would realise that you can't trade accounts there

carbon75
06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I got a dozen PMs asking for invites. Unfortunately at this time I don't have the time to check everyone out. There are quite a few members here who are tired of the greed.

Some however just don't get it...

PM from cal_endar:

hi
can i get invite for revolt.i will promise to maintain the ratio...

proofs:-

oink
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6438/oinkgz4.jpg

rts

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3892/rtspw9.png

tl

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6255/tproofaw5.jpg

email id- *******@gmail.com ([email protected])

deuce6000
06-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Looks like a nice place.

Is that some sort of joke and if not why are you a member of such a lowly place?There are lots of great torrent users on this site that would do anything to help another person we are not all scumbags as you seem to think.

fstrulz
06-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Looks like a nice place.

Well that's obviously a kissass comment.

And I say... F*ck revolt. If they don't like FST, then what's the point of them posting this screenshot and caring about what we, FST members, think about them.

shutdk
06-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Looks like a nice place.

And I say... F*ck revolt. If they don't like FST, then what's the point of them posting this screenshot and caring about what we, FST members, think.

Your negative comments are really pissing me off. Go find another hobby.

Tokeman
06-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Looks like a nice place.

And I say... F*ck revolt. If they don't like FST, then what's the point of them posting this screenshot and caring about what we, FST members, think about them.

How about some constructive critisim instead of all your destructive (spam) comments all the time?

fstrulz
06-27-2007, 10:44 PM
TranceLover and trad3r... Carefully check the screenshot... And you'll find "FST users are wankers."

Also, don't be a dictator telling me what to do. Thanks.

Tokeman
06-27-2007, 10:46 PM
I see it, its their site, they can say what they want.
I didn't tell you to do anything, it was some of that constructive criticism I was speaking about.

Edit: spelling :)

Edit2: Thanks for the clarifying post

shutdk
06-27-2007, 10:47 PM
fstrulz.. This comment "FST users are wankers" are meant for someone like you. .You + a lot of other people is making this a worse place.
Sorry to say that. But that was just my thought.
//No more off topic from me..

josephs911
06-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Great Review man, and people stop bothering him for invites. He will contact you if you deserve an invite :D

fstrulz
06-27-2007, 10:49 PM
fstrulz.. This comment "FST users are wankers" are meant for someone like you. .You + a lot of other people is making this a worse place.
Sorry to say that. But that was just my thought.
//No more off topic from me..

Well, I'm glad that you let me get in your nerves.

I see it, its their site, they can say what they want.
I didn't tell you to do anything, it was some of that constructive criticism I was speaking about.
Go look it up.

Edit: spelling :)

I know, mate. I was referring to TranceLover. :)

KFlint
06-27-2007, 11:23 PM
I think it's nice to finally have some kind of review of what Revolt is all about.

We use to heard here, Revolt is a forum with a shitty tracker etc etc etc.

No we know what their tracker is meant to do and what kind of community it is

It looks like a nice place to be member of, altough i do not agree that FST member are wankers, there is really awesome people here to :D

Thx for the review, and i won't ask for an invite ;)

freedom
06-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Nice review but i wonder if what u just did it's allowed by revolt.. or why u not consider about your security. Anyway it's look great and thanks again for the info.

Night0wl
06-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Well you can say what you want about my previous post, but it's the ugly truth that probably most of the people that sent him a PM asking for an invite want it solely for rarity.

What would happen next time someone had a rare tracker and wanted Revolt for it?

There are good honest people here, but that would depend on luck whether he picked those good people or someone that could not be trusted to never trade it.

gatorade
06-28-2007, 01:03 AM
wouldn't u have wanted to cover up your name before you posted the screenshot?

should've edited the invite thing too so ppl wouldn't bother u about an invite

Diamonds4Ever
06-28-2007, 01:05 AM
fst users are wankers??

at least its a big community here

u guys are just a faggot ass site, i remeber when i used to be a part of ur site

2 posts a day was the maxx!!!!

and ur scared to give invites?? WE DONT WANT UR INVITES!!

and just for the record, ur site aint shit without FST!!

fst members are the only people active there;)

Xtremist
06-28-2007, 01:10 AM
kool

titofat
06-28-2007, 01:10 AM
nice review man

saulin
06-28-2007, 01:18 AM
What's the point of having a forum that discusses Bittorrent? we already have this here. It doesn't look like much to me. A lot of trackers have good forums too.

deuce6000
06-28-2007, 01:28 AM
fst users are wankers??

u guys are just a faggot ass site, i remeber when i used to be a part of ur site

X2

AnGHeLL
06-28-2007, 01:37 AM
The reason that there aren't any invites left around here are that anyone that has one doesn't need FTN or SCT or UK-T. We have an invite section of our own. It is kept neatly organized and usually a request is met will several immediate responses. There is no reason to trade when there are so many people that just want to help you out.

:D:):)

gygz
06-28-2007, 03:12 AM
blur your name :P

Kirosh
06-28-2007, 03:28 AM
nice review man

josegavara
06-28-2007, 04:25 PM
fst users are wankers??

what was your name on Revolt......you obviously didnt read or understand the review. you were never on that part of the site or had access to the things there in

carbon75
06-28-2007, 09:18 PM
It's funny to see the flaming comments. Of course the wanker thread is about the stupid things that go on here. Everyone has to admit that there is plenty of crap here, but to assume that a stereotype is directed at yourself is immature. A forum of many countries and cultures must me adult enough to deal with comments in a tactful manner instead of flaming.

Why do people keep saying to blur the username? Only someone posting a screenshot for trading when it is against the site rules needs to do that. Since I am not doing something that is against the site rules I don't need to blur my name. In fact what makes you believe a trader's screenshot with their name blurred? it could be someone else's ratio.

And as far as FST goes, we didn't really pay much attention until a few users traded their invites and we got all kinds of questionable new signups. We asked ourselves, where are all of these users coming from? And we found out this was one of the places. Somehow revolt had been added to the WIAW chart and it was in demand. Thankfully that is no longer the case.

Now I am finding out that there are lots of users who are tired of the scammers and the invite trading scene. I have opened up a dialogue with the staff on whether or not we should let some of them in. It's hard to believe everything someone says after all so we need some way of checking out invitees. I'll get back to you about that.

To the guy who offered to trade me for an invite and then promised not to trade revolt invites: I'm sorry, your out of luck. We don't trade...period.

TheFoX
06-28-2007, 09:33 PM
After reading a few of the responses to this thread, I have come to the conclusion that there are a number of people who should be doing their homework rather than browsing a forum.

Or else the standard of English being used in this thread is way below standards (excepting those who's English is not their native language).

As for the comments about 'FST users are wankers.', it is no different from the slagging threads aimed at the White Rabbit when they disabled members from FST. If anyone gets offended by the title of that thread, then maybe they should retire from forum browsing, because it is possible to discover other threads that slander our beliefs all the time. It's called having an opinion.

gygz
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I was only joking my dear friend :)
sure you don't have to blur your name.
you are Revolt prophet and messenger.
also , I think I may get an invite :) but it's really long shot , but let's take it ;)

taba
06-28-2007, 10:16 PM
y everybody flammin about bad comments on FST
every post wanted revolt u will c someone commentin hey it is crap or somethin like that shit

every community has some good and bad members so u just b of that good part and u will never b touched and even u will b fully respected but u cant deny that still there r some bad ppl here and there

so we can say that the quality of any community depends on the ratio between bad and good mem in it

btw
i love such ideas about closed communities and forums(however i never go there) that allows that ratio 2 b higher in the side of good ones

durex
06-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Great place.

Sharing is :
There is no concern for ratio since nobody there is greedy. Revolt users are people that you would loan your car to for a day and it would come back cleaner than it was before.
:)

Many thanks for the review Carbon.
I suppose almost everybody here would love be in there.

saulin
06-28-2007, 10:49 PM
So I take it you are a member there durex? Or are you just kissing ass?

The way I see it. Forums are great because you get to meet people and give your thoughts and share common interests and help others etc.. I love FST because it's an open forum and even though it has a lot of stupid people just looking for trades, it also has a lot of great people. I only started with torrents this year and I learned a lot thanks to this site.

I don't see a forum like Revolt with very few users like the best thing there is. I really don't see why people would want to join Revolt being such a small community. Then again that's me. I really don't need much help finding stuff and that's something that other forums might have over this forum.

FST should have a section for example where people can post stuff like. Looking for this and other users can help them locate what they are looking for. Other than that this forum covers everything and it's a big help for anything starting from scratch or anyone that has been using torrents for a while.

Another change I would like to see at FST would be the tracker rating system so people can share more and trade less.

TheFoX
06-28-2007, 11:22 PM
I ought to point out something, that most here seem to be missing...

It is not the size of the forum that counts. Admittedly, FST is way bigger than Revolt. It is the knowledge base that is at the core of the forum, and this is where Revolt will leave FST standing.

The core members at Revolt have been filesharing for many years. Amongst their numbers are long term uploaders, coders, established administrators and moderators, and many people who remember the very first torrent sites going back to the turn of the millennium.

With a knowledge base like that, who needs wikipedia???

SpiderPig
06-29-2007, 12:05 AM

Haha :01::01::01:
Ftnrulz.. wait, I mean fstrulz: Here's a trader who hate you as well. I'm sure there are a lot more. :happy:

Good luck at Revolt. I'm more into fast/content trackers rather than community trackers.

fstrulz
06-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Good luck at Revolt. I'm more into fast/content trackers rather than community trackers.

lol Kissass gaytard. :lol:

nbo
06-29-2007, 12:40 AM
thanks for the review, ive really always wondered what goes on there.
lol i kept on hearing about it but never knew. i wonder why ppl make
such a big deal, there are many gr8 private communities, even i belong to one (one that has handed out level 10 at least 15 times this month, and quite a few seedboxes:))
nut it's foreign and almost no invites (don't offer me anything, i'd never trade, the community level there is too high for me to let in a "trader", i only invite good firends and ppl i know, ppl who i can trust to donate a lot).
why should he blur out his name? he is not a trader, like i said, you should never trade for an invite to a good community, if ppl do that the quality level will drop. lol, though u should have blurred out the "10 invites", poor guy, i can bet that youve received over 50 pms with offers and begs to get in:)
anyhow thanks for the info.

Diamonds4Ever
06-29-2007, 01:37 AM
fst users are wankers??

what was your name on Revolt......you obviously didnt read or understand the review. you were never on that part of the site or had access to the things there in

so who are u questioning me??

ur that one noob that joins the this site, posts about 5 comments and then ditch the account, u dont know wat im saying?? go search up the members page

i said wat i meant and thassit, i dont need no corrections from a noob

dont reply to me, if u dont get wat im saying then i gotta suggestion for ya: READ WAT I SAID AGAIN

tradersarebad
06-29-2007, 04:44 AM
...every community has some good and bad members...

"Bad" members are aggressively banned. Users that might be called "Bad" are traders and spammers. Most traders are given a fair chance at proving themselves before they are banned, however know traders face a decidedly uphill battle. Many of the people posting here that they were banned by an overzealous mod after making three posts are misrepresenting their situations. Other than clear spamming, banning a member is not normally a unilateral decision.

We all got a good laugh at whoever posted that there was a two post limit for a day. Please, pay no attention to him.

josegavara
06-29-2007, 05:31 AM

so who are u questioning me??

ur that one noob that joins the this site, posts about 5 comments and then ditch the account, u dont know wat im saying?? go search up the members page

i said wat i meant and thassit, i dont need no corrections from a noob

dont reply to me, if u dont get wat im saying then i gotta suggestion for ya: READ WAT I SAID AGAIN

ah so you are the only one who can speak your mind i see, maybe you should take some time away from the keyboard and deal with you anger management issues

TheFoX
06-29-2007, 09:59 AM
i dont need no corrections from a noob

That should read...

I don't need corrections from a noob

Firstly, the I should be capitalised. Secondly, you use a double negative in your original statement, which wipes out the meaning instantly.

It appears that you DO need corrections from a n00b. :whistling

josegavara
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
gone kinda quiet here aint it :lol:

signalearth
07-13-2007, 08:11 PM
I've been looking for revolt, help me the f*ck out... :D

nikmash232
07-13-2007, 08:13 PM
thats the kind of forums i want to be a part of

saulin
07-13-2007, 08:13 PM

lol keep looking. It's a myth. I don't think I have ever seen Revolt either being given away or in a trade so you are sol.

Demigod
07-13-2007, 08:15 PM

You dug this topic up just to say that?!

beco
07-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Looks like a nice place.

what ??? :blink: what are you doing here ???
that act disgusting, that act obsequiousness sycophancy ..:dry:

Nestea
07-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Nice place. :)

beco
07-13-2007, 08:40 PM
edit

giya
07-13-2007, 08:59 PM
IMHO we torrent users want great content at great speed.. thats all i am bothered about .. i mean people talking about communities , dont you guyz have a job or family ,friends for that ???

lol ... maybe i am too immature to understand all those stuffs about the whole community thingy ...

Tokeman
07-13-2007, 09:34 PM
IMHO we torrent users want great content at great speed.. thats all i am bothered about .. i mean people talking about communities , dont you guyz have a job or family ,friends for that ???

lol ... maybe i am too immature to understand all those stuffs about the whole community thingy ...

So your family is into all the same stuff? They like torrents? Computers? Talking tech?

I know my family and most of my friends dont see eye to eye with me on a lot of things. Having a community with like minded people is nice so you can talk about your interests with others who share those interests.

Edit: damn, there goes my 420 post...
should have used it for a giveaway :(
Happy 420 post to me !
guess I'll wait for the big 500

saulin
07-13-2007, 09:39 PM
So your family is into all the same stuff? They like torrents? Computers? Talking tech?

I know my family and most of my friends dont see eye to eye with me on a lot of things. Having a community with like minded people is nice so you can talk about your interests with others who share those interests.

No offence but that's pretty weak. The internet is made up of so many resources and so many communities. If you wanted to join about any community you can think of all you need is to search for it on google.

You don't need Revolt to talk about computers and sports and the weather and torrents and anything like that for that matter.

It's just a forum people. There are millions of forums out there. Have you checked the forums at the trackers you are member of? A lot of them have great discussions. Have you checked all the forums that FST has? There is also a lot of great discussion going on in them.

pazsh
07-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I must Say something too...
Since i Joined 2 mounth ago to FST, i think that stright
Away i figure out what does FST is about.
in My Opinion Fst build From 2 parts:
1. Sharing For Free(And Secure).
2. Sharing Threw Trading.
And i think it's not restruict anyone to go in one way,
you could do them Both Or Choose one side....
I Preferd a lot more the sharing For Free side, And Soon
I got several invites for free from very genureus Members.
I used those invites, and soon as i got invites, i gave them
to others by giveaway-- means i shared it for free, followed
my invitees....
And i must say that since FST i met a lot of special pepole,
pepole who love to share for free and gave others from they got,
with asking for nothing in return...Awesome Guys...
So in time i belive i became one of them and try the best
i Can....
I Won't say i didnt do a trade or two sometimes in order
to short things out, but those trades where threw
things that i had some time and came from my previuos collection
which was in no use.
So basicly what i'm traying to say is that i learned a lot since
i came FST, i even became (as i belive) better sharing guy.

So thank you man for the glancing to Revolt...
And tnx to all other great Members in this FST COMMUNITY!

GaleaNatur
07-13-2007, 10:17 PM
my invitees....
i Can....
which was in no use.

nice man...but why u chose to write these in this thread...anyway the things u told were very good:)

ps.in ur signature u have wrote my nickname wrong:happy:and i prefer the dark blue not the light blue:happy:(joking:D)

pazsh
07-13-2007, 10:20 PM
my invitees....
i Can....
which was in no use.

nice man...but why u chose to write these in this thread...anyway the things u told were very good:)

ps.in ur signature u have wrote my nickname wrong:happy:and i prefer the dark blue not the light blue:happy:(joking:D)
Ok man I fix that up..
Sorry..
And tnx for the compliment....

monk3y
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
carbon75 i suppose u can also provide a picture from the torrent page so we can see what kind of things u have there.

//

lol the donate icon remindes me of oink.

cookiesandcream
07-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the info, carbon. That satisfied my curiosity :P

direstraits
07-14-2007, 12:04 AM

lol keep looking. It's a myth. I don't think I have ever seen Revolt either being given away or in a trade so you are sol.

it's not a myth.

Tokeman
07-14-2007, 12:06 AM

No offence but that's pretty weak. The internet is made up of so many resources and so many communities. If you wanted to join about any community you can think of all you need is to search for it on google.

You don't need Revolt to talk about computers and sports and the weather and torrents and anything like that for that matter.

It's just a forum people. There are millions of forums out there. Have you checked the forums at the trackers you are member of? A lot of them have great discussions. Have you checked all the forums that FST has? There is also a lot of great discussion going on in them.

um, he said why did people need the internet for people to chat with (forums)
my reply was to that, which is why I quoted him. It had nothing to do with wanting JUST revolt. please re read.

nikmash232
07-14-2007, 12:07 AM
wait crap i dont have a car to give anyone to borrow..:D

yoyogi4
07-14-2007, 12:49 AM
Cool Schizo is there!!! And so is his evil annoying cousin Schizoid!!!

signalearth
07-14-2007, 01:07 AM

You dug this topic up just to say that?!

:yup:

Dr. Lecter
07-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Carbon75, plz answer my pm.
Thanx.

fulu
07-14-2007, 05:24 AM
wow nice review that's one hell of a tracker...wish i could get myself in someday..but it's to damn hard..

SKGunners
07-14-2007, 05:29 AM
Revolt is not the place for people who are only interested in download torrents. It's a community based on having a good time and sharing stuff with each other so if you only care about a tracker, then Revolt is not the place for you.

ceasar
07-14-2007, 06:08 AM

How about some constructive critisim instead of all your destructive (spam) comments all the time?
Well, I read the review by carbon75 and their forum looks OK to me. I don't think its better than FST though. And all this stuff he was saying about how good this place is, well he's a member there - it's obvious he gonna says good things about.
As for thread named "FST Wankers" lets kids have fun, the fact that we don't have such one just means they do care more about us :)
Also some comment from their members (n00bs here) were kinda annoying :wacko:

signalearth
07-15-2007, 06:42 PM
yeah ok now im sorry i dug it up, oh wait again. didn't me to start the usual drama... lol lets just forget about this one :wave:

etybdh
07-15-2007, 06:48 PM
ok ..revolt hates fst .. but why would he bother to post a review here ??

carbon75
07-16-2007, 04:50 AM
I wrote the review so that users here would know what the site was about and stop offering to trade for invites. Invites are freely given to those we are comfortable with.

durex
07-16-2007, 05:46 AM
I wrote the review so that users here would know what the site was about and stop offering to trade for invites. Invites are freely given to those we are comfortable with.
:yup:

Skiz
07-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Cool Schizo is there!!! And so is his evil annoying cousin Schizoid!!!

:unsure:

kallieb
01-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Yikes!!! Why was a screen of the super special forum posted at the start of this thread!!! Our greatest secret revealed!! Some people have no shame.

tsk .. tsk .. tsk

Really though, with hot topics like this, you can see why Revolt (and its members) is just a steaming hot bed of witty repartie, scalding critique, and enough inside mojo to put The National Enquirer to shame.

And don't let the grainy graphics fool you. There's a secret about that......shhhhhh

TTFN

zizo85
01-13-2008, 09:48 AM
i hear its very great forums with great community
its my dream to be member there:rolleyes:
so i hope someone will help me soon:D

predateur
01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
it will be great if you give out 3 or 4 invites :P

t0mmy
01-13-2008, 10:11 AM
its been like a few months since he posted that :P so i dunno :D

ghurka
01-13-2008, 10:21 AM
i hear its very great forums with great community
its my dream to be member there:rolleyes:
so i hope someone will help me soon:D
You're still pissing into the wind then.

Artemis
01-13-2008, 10:23 AM
carbon75 brought this review to my attention so I posted the link, he is staff on revolt so this was done with his full knowledge and he will be watching this thread.

ghurka
01-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Hate it when this happens

predateur
01-13-2008, 10:28 AM
its been like a few months since he posted that :P so i dunno :D

LOL i didnt see the date hehe.

marksman
01-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Yikes!!! Why was a screen of the super special forum posted at the start of this thread!!! Our greatest secret revealed!! Some people have no shame.

tsk .. tsk .. tsk

Really though, with hot topics like this, you can see why Revolt (and its members) is just a steaming hot bed of witty repartie, scalding critique, and enough inside mojo to put The National Enquirer to shame.

And don't let the grainy graphics fool you. There's a secret about that......shhhhhh

TTFN

A.K.A bump?!.

Dark Archon
01-13-2008, 10:36 AM
awesome review...

Dark Archon
01-13-2008, 10:37 AM
sry for double post...system error

Artemis
01-13-2008, 10:40 AM
Carbon75 brought this review to my attention so I posted the link to it, he is a staff member at revolt and so this is being done with his knowledge and he will be watching this thread.

Artemis
01-13-2008, 10:40 AM
ahhh the repeater strikes again...............

Cruel
01-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Yeah great bump :pinch:

whitmar
01-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks, Artemis, for the link. And thank you, carbon75, for providing this glimpse into what seems to be great place for people of similar intellects and dreams to meet in a collegial atmosphere to share experiences, ask for assistance, and vent frustrations. It also sounds like you have a lot of fun in the process. Congratulations on putting together such a positive group from individuals of so many disparate backgrounds. Gatherings like yours cause many members here to aspire to be better people because of the example your members set at this forum.

gionman
08-02-2009, 11:15 PM
lmao, the log in page is freaking classic. Enough to garner my attention lol. Sweet one.

Cabalo
08-02-2009, 11:26 PM
lmao, the log in page is freaking classic. Enough to garner my attention lol. Sweet one.
nice bump, disguised as a request... :rolleyes:

pone44
08-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Why bump this?

brento
08-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the review. Never seen any screens or knew much about this one before

hoomy
08-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Thank you for the review.

deadalive1
08-03-2009, 06:35 PM
LOL I thought that as well. :lol: :whistling

n00bz0r
08-04-2009, 06:03 PM
LOL I thought that as well. :lol: :whistling
ya weren't the only ones to see it! :happy:

DanielleD87
08-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Wow! I didn't even realize revolt had a review. Kind of funny really.

I know we are allowed to talk about revolt without any consequences or negativity but I disagree with this review. It gives the impression that revolt is a tracker and not a forum and therefor must be had.

Revolt is a forum people. Like on all forums you go there to talk about a subject you're interested with people you know. If you're not interested in poking fun at ignorance on this site and if you do not know anyone on revolt then I guarantee you this forum is not worth joining.

Also, revolt at one point in time was open invite like many forums are today but tons of users joined and spammed the forums with crap that did not represent the community. Ever since the doors have been locked and only a few where not purged from the open invites. It has been decided that if someone would fit in the community their forum posts and general history would be put up to the test before hand. Not only that but if you join the community and do not line up you will be removed. This has pissed many people off. It is not exclusive more that many people spam with 1+ type posts and that is the type of thing that gets people removed to begin with.

Hopefully writing this will give a better idea of the site.