PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on Harry Potter deaths....

jimbo12345
06-27-2007, 10:26 AM
So, final Harry Potter is coming out. I thought i disliked such books/movies, but i'm surprised at how much i like them.

So, we know at least one main character dies. Tender your bets who it will be.

I reckon 2 will die:

1 - The giant man, Haggard. Killed by a beast early on.
2 - The Ginger-haired one that says Bloody Hell too much. Saving Harry's ungrateful arse.

Any preferences about who directs the movie?
Clint Eastwood for me.

Barbarossa
06-27-2007, 10:28 AM
They started going downhill after the 3rd one, imho

Cheese
06-27-2007, 10:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fuck-o-meter.gif

jimbo12345
06-27-2007, 10:31 AM
They started going downhill after the 3rd one, imho

I thought the movies got a little darker as they went on, particulary the last one.

Cheese, enough said.

WHRST
06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
IMO Harry will die but won't be murdered maybe he sacrifices himself in the end. Snape and Voldemort must die as well. Though Snape might survive. Why was Petigrew's debt to harry taken out of movie three? and wasn't that conversion harry had with Sirus in the movie 3 with Dumbledore in book 3? that debt is still supposed play it's part book 7,isn't it? as for the fifth film I only want to see the ending tbh.

jimbo12345
06-27-2007, 10:36 AM
IMO Harry will die but won't be murdered maybe he sacrifices himself in the end. Snape and Voldemort must die as well. Though Snape might survive. Why was Petigrew's debt to harry taken out of movie three? and wasn't that conversion harry had with Sirus in the movie 3 with Dumbledore in book 3? that debt is still supposed play it's part book 7,isn't it?

Errr..i have no idea who those people are, other than Harry Potter. You clearly know your HP books.

I do hope Harry dies too..or they'll be Xmas specials etc.

Biggles
06-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Thought the lass Hermione wanted out of the movies - so surely she is a prime candidate? It would be a bit dismal to kill of Potter though - surely?

Cheese
06-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Here's how I'd end it:

At the end of the book, Harry meets his friends at a restaurant. After selecting a song from the tabletop jukebox, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" plays. Various people enter and Harry looks at each of them. Hermione enters and joins him, asking about his meeting with Snape. Harry tells her Snape is going to testify and she takes the news with a sigh. Ron arrives next (just behind a man in a Members Only jacket), complaining about the more mundane tasks of his job but quotes old advice from his father: "Try to remember the times that were good." Cho Chang is late and has difficulty parallel parking her car outside. The man in the Members Only jacket orders coffee at the counter. He looks in Harry's direction a couple of times, then walks towards him, going past to the restroom. Harry, Hermione, and Ron each pop an onion ring in their mouths and finally, Cho Chang parks and rushes across the street, approaching the door. Harry hears the bell on the door ring and glances up. The book then ends abruptly.

Mr. Mulder
06-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Here's how I'd end it:

At the end of the book, Harry meets his friends at a restaurant. After selecting a song from the tabletop jukebox, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" plays. Various people enter and Harry looks at each of them. Hermione enters and joins him, asking about his meeting with Snape. Harry tells her Snape is going to testify and she takes the news with a sigh. Ron arrives next (just behind a man in a Members Only jacket), complaining about the more mundane tasks of his job but quotes old advice from his father: "Try to remember the times that were good." Cho Chang is late and has difficulty parallel parking her car outside. The man in the Members Only jacket orders coffee at the counter. He looks in Harry's direction a couple of times, then walks towards him, going past to the restroom. Harry, Hermione, and Ron each pop an onion ring in their mouths and finally, Cho Chang parks and rushes across the street, approaching the door. Harry hears the bell on the door ring and glances up. The book then ends abruptly.
:glag:

if harry potter was that good, i still wouldn't watch it :mellow:

Mr. Mulder
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
had to sit through two of the films (which apparently they've made books off) and i have to say with all honesty, they were fucking shit :mellow:

Biggles
06-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Here's how I'd end it:

:glag:

if harry potter was that good, i still wouldn't watch it :mellow:

I should have said that they could Eli Roth to direct the last one and that Hermione's death could be suitably gratuitous and gruesome.

WHRST
06-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I do prefer the books over the movies, they change to much. It is the one of the two books i have been waiting for though the ending of two series of have been reading.

Biggles
06-27-2007, 11:21 AM
For the love of Chebus!!!!!

Barbie do something please (like delete all the extra posts)

Skweeky
06-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I do prefer the books over the movies, they change to much. It is the one of the two books i have been waiting for though the ending of two series of books I have been reading.

I find it amazing, that for a person who reads books, you have so little literary spacial awareness and no feel for grammar whatsoever:huh:

Congratulations!

As for Harry Potter;

Absolutely adored all the books and movies.
Took my husband to see the last movie (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
He's hooked now as well:lol:

Can't wait to see number 5!

I think there will be an unexpted twist at the end with regards to Snape. And surely, Voldemort must die

Barbarossa
06-27-2007, 03:00 PM

:eyebrows:

/me wonders why biggles kept clicking "Post" :unsure:

Gripper
06-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Tarintino should direct the next Potter filum.

jimbo12345
06-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Tarintino should direct the next Potter filum.

Yes! great idea. Like a Kill Bill Samurai sword slaughter scene. With their broomsticks. He could remake the "Wonderful wizard of Oz" to sometihng more fitting.

Wonderful Wizard of Hogwarts....with a deep base and annoying whistle, as that jailbait girl goes mental, slaying all with her cleaning equipment.

"Any of you wizards move, and i'll alacazam evey last mutha fucking one of ya!" said the old headteacher.

Biggles
06-27-2007, 03:53 PM

:eyebrows:

/me wonders why biggles kept clicking "Post" :unsure:

Cos nothing was happening :(

Ta muchly btw

tesco
06-27-2007, 09:05 PM
IMO Harry will die but won't be murdered maybe he sacrifices himself in the end. Snape and Voldemort must die as well. Though Snape might survive. Why was Petigrew's debt to harry taken out of movie three? and wasn't that conversion harry had with Sirus in the movie 3 with Dumbledore in book 3? that debt is still supposed play it's part book 7,isn't it?

Errr..i have no idea who those people are, other than Harry Potter. You clearly know your HP books.

I do hope Harry dies too..or they'll be Xmas specials etc.When I read them it was like a year seperating each, and each time i started one i'd be so confused and pissed off becaause i couldn't remember who certain characters were.
You can't even remember the main ones, how could you stand reading the books?:huh:

100%
06-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Harry's Death

He smiles

and

blushes

his glasses fog up

lots of stars and magic and stuff

his first orgasm is complete

his has become a man

now get a job.

WHRST
06-28-2007, 06:53 AM
so lets see
my bets are
1.Harry Potter, only a question of how he dies I think
2.Voldemort....
3.Snape....
4.Lucious Malfoy, a death scene for him would be nice
5. A member of the Wesley family, sry but I believe one of them has to go

jimbo12345
06-28-2007, 08:11 AM
so lets see
my bets are
2.Voldemort....
3.Snape....

sounds like a mass sluaghter!

:O:O

ciram
06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I predict there will be date rape. Hagrid will anal rape Hermione.

Source:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/j_k_rowling_hints_at_harry_potter

Ciram

jimbo12345
06-28-2007, 11:53 PM
lovely. I cant wait!

Seedler
06-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Harry commits suicide after being anally raped by Ron.

I think.

WHRST
07-01-2007, 04:44 AM
so lets see
my bets are
2.Voldemort....
3.Snape....

sounds like a mass sluaghter!

:O:O

The only one i am not sure about being killed on that list is Snape but it is still a good chance on him being killed.

SaveFerris
07-01-2007, 05:02 AM
Harry commits suicide after being anally raped by Ron.

I think.

I can't wait for the movie. :naughty:

Anyway, I'm glad there's at least someone in this thread who isn't a Harry Potter fan, I was beginning to feel alone.

1337shiznit
07-01-2007, 06:02 AM
The most elegant solution is if Harry Potter has to give up his magical skills. (No more Harry Potter, without actually killing him)

thewizeard
07-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Magical stories will always offer film-makers the possibility of Phoenix like recoveries. It all depends on public demand. So what happens to Harry Potter or any other charachter will be basically, irrelevant.

Shadowfire
07-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Everyone dies, except for Malfoy.

It's true.