PDA

View Full Version : BAAA OiNK!

JA
06-27-2007, 12:21 PM
So heres the deal, im only here on behalf of my leeching asshole friends in real life.

They don't know how to seed, and i just lost 2 x 100 gig buffered oinks coz of their stupidity. Don't ask.

So im looking for anyone that has an oink with a 5 -10 gig buffer, i don't care if it has a warning for inviting a bad user, anything that has a few gigs to leech of would be sick.

In return...

I can give...

erm...

just PM me with what you want . ill get what u want if its reasonable.

if u PM me with " I want FTN" ill shame you publically!

btw, i stoped trading for the sole purpose of trading

this case is differnt, im trading for real life friends, whcih in reality are priceless :D.

Anyhow, if im happy that i end up with 5-10 oink accounts with 5 gig buffers on all of em who knows, might be giveaway time

DrParker
06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
pm me i have 11 gb buffer + invites

BamZow
06-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Jessica, do you need to keep giving accounts to your IRL friends to keep their friendship? It sure sounds like it.

bluelion
06-27-2007, 01:32 PM
pm sent

JA
06-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Jessica, do you need to keep giving accounts to your IRL friends to keep their friendship? It sure sounds like it.
:frusty::frusty:
They love their music you silly dope. I just provide em with oink, as they shout me a bit too often..

mbucari1
06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
so, they get their acounts disabled through bad ratios and you keep giving them fresh accounts to leech until ban? Nice friends :dry:

JA
06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
so, they get their acounts disabled through bad ratios and you keep giving them fresh accounts to leech until ban? Nice friends :dry:
They don't understand the concept of seeding and leeching, and after i do explain it to them, their leeching ISP connections 24mb/1mb PwNz it.

Anyhow,

Im about to give away

HDbits 1TB
RevTT 1TB
And a few other buffered goodies soon..

KFlint
06-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Never invite a friend who don't understand the concept of private tracker!!

I invited some friends to Oink but i took care of buffering their accounts a little bit before giving it to them, so they can leech for some months

It's hard for guys here to buffer Oink, so for a complete bittorrent noob, forget it, it's a disaster!

xbawksz
06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
If you want a fresh account JA, I'll invite you but I can't part from my oink account lol. Just PM me if you need an invite.

JA
06-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Never invite a friend who don't understand the concept of private tracker!!

I invited some friends to Oink but i took care of buffering their accounts a little bit before giving it to them, so they can leech for some months

It's hard for guys here to buffer Oink, so for a complete bittorrent noob, forget it, it's a disaster!
Yeh i'd do that, but right now i don't have the time. And after losing my two buffered accounts, i don't really want to buffer em up big time coz they just go down the drain :(

KFlint
06-27-2007, 02:43 PM
yes i know what you mean, losing 200 gigs buffer in Oink is really a big lost...!