PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an OINK invite without asking for blood

jrich
06-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Just simply looking for an invite to OINK, without having to jump up and roll over. All joking aside unfortunately I do not have invites to trade, just a sincere thanks.

Peter North
06-27-2007, 11:41 PM
There you goo,a nice and sincere post,thanks for your sincere post,but weres the truth,50% of this forum users are looking for one acc in oink,same of them give acc whit buffers,maibe,(and i say maibe),you get one,i hope you do 4 real,but its a shoot in the dark...
GOOD LUCK DUDE :D

Enlightened
06-27-2007, 11:43 PM
Just simply looking for an invite to OINK, without having to jump up and roll over. All joking aside unfortunately I do not have invites to trade, just a sincere thanks.

Did U even attempt to "Enter" this Giveaway, before posting this Thread, I think it is till OPEN. at least we can check out your Ratio and speed and your Client's activity window?:D:D:D:D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-free-invite-giveaway-199089

go0ey
06-28-2007, 01:48 AM
I'll give you one, this is a faggot ass site where nobody gives shit away for free. There are exceptions but not many.

DVito
06-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Lots of people give away free things.

Thread starter: I would give you one but I don't have one atm, sorry.

deuce6000
06-28-2007, 02:45 AM
I'll give you one, this is a faggot ass site where nobody gives shit away for free. There are exceptions but not many.
Then leave and don't come back.

I got just about every Torrent invite i have for free and from this "faggot ass site"

hangemhigh
06-28-2007, 03:55 AM
I got warnings for a lot less then that

xbawksz
06-28-2007, 03:59 AM

I'm an exception. Not you (points at you reading this, yes you). I'm in the process of giving away two level 6 accounts for nothing. Why? Cause I'm awesome, that is all.

If I had one left, I'd give it you man but I gave all of mine away to freinds/fsters.

upGrayde
06-28-2007, 04:10 AM

yup

Then leave and don't come back.

I got just about every Torrent invite i have for free and from this "faggot ass site"

hahaha