:lol:

LOLLLLLLLL :lol:.

vipdiablo
06-30-2007, 08:15 AM
TT for FTN

TorrentMaster9
06-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Advice. use middleman with this guy.
Tip for noobs: when a guy start saying shit like : " I have this screenshot, itīs a proof I have the tarcker so youīll go first", that means almost for sure he is a scammer. Use a middleman, if heīs a scammer he will run off, if not youīll make the trade safely

superguy
06-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I never ask for screenshots.. which are useless

monk3y
06-30-2007, 09:24 AM
scammer no doubt no one will trade ftn for tt maybe for exigo
but sct+ftn togather for this ? no way

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 09:49 AM
This deal seems dubious. And I 'll report it at FTN to lush. :)

nihility
06-30-2007, 09:55 AM

people who make reports to sites (spies) often get banned from this site
just a heads up

TorrentMaster9
06-30-2007, 09:55 AM
This deal seems dubious. And I 'll report it at FTN to lush. :)I think willnīt be ftn to report, hehe

nihility
06-30-2007, 10:01 AM
just saw your post on publicity thread @ ftn sylar,
you need to respect the rules of this community aswell as that on torrent sites

youre a big trader and you most likely got your ftn in a trade so i dont understand why you would be making reports about others trading :S

Shalafi
06-30-2007, 10:03 AM
sylar;whatever it happens, we dont like spies.(we hate actually)

so watch your moves.

hungdob
06-30-2007, 10:18 AM
im the only one that finds some kind of similarity between Csaba19 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/csaba19-166405) & Csabi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/csabi-166403)?
look at join date, post count, recent posts and... username? :P

marie81
06-30-2007, 10:19 AM

You should go only report section not FTN. BE careful doc. in fst people dont like kind of spiesss:ph34r:

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Nope. Only thing I did is because - I guess it's a trick. This guy is for sure a scammer.
I don't do spying - never did. This offer repelled me - that's it.
I U do not like it - well I take responsibility.:)

Shalafi
06-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Nope. Only thing I did is because - I guess it's a trick. This guy is for sure a scammer.

if this guy was scammer; u had to warn the fst people,not the ftn people ;)

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 11:05 AM

Why the bloody f....k (parent. guide) do U overtalk this matter? For God's sake, spare me from speeches like that. I am not interested, shalafi, whoever u might be. Just mind your own business. BTW if that post is only meant to go for FST - then sorry. I did what I felt proper. End of discussion. If U, shalafi want to chew on bones - be it. Good appetite!;)

[quote=Sylar666;2097101]This deal seems dubious. And I 'll report it at FTN to lush. :)

GMBJM.

Lady talk.

TorrentMaster9
06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
im the only one that finds some kind of similarity between Csaba19 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/csaba19-166405) & Csabi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/csabi-166403)?
indeed, I thinked the same. itīs a fucking scammer noob for sure:yup:. probably both the same. the scabi fucker tried to scammed me saying had uk-t, omfg, what a fucking idiot, as soon I told the word middleman the fucker always trying to evade. this is the same noob probably, now he think with a fucking rep that will send a fucking screenshot and a idiot will believe and send him first, omfg retarded go scam to somewhere else. .i.

nihility
06-30-2007, 11:18 AM
people who make reports to sites (spies) often get banned from this site
just a heads up
So what: u can do me a big favor, honey.

i said it was a heads up, i was helping you out by informing you since you are new here,
also: you dont have to send me abusive pms when i was trying to help

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 11:19 AM
indeed, I thinked the same. itīs a fucking scammer noob for sure:yup:. probably both the same. the scabi fucker tried to scammed me saying had uk-t, omfg, what a fucking idiot, as soon I told the word middleman the fucker always trying to evade. this is the same noob probably, now he think with a fucking rep that will send a fucking screenshot and a idiot will believe and send him first, omfg retarded go scam to somewhere else
Hi My Friend! And these coward assholes try to teach me...Haha. I think they should be grateful 2 me, not pestering me. Anyway I do not take them seriously. I made quite a buch of generous, trustworthy friends (includnig U). rest of us - just I don' care. Or I wish to these Highats: trust and trade with Csabi!
BTW:
Who the f...ck is Csabi?;)

monk3y
06-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Sylar if he is a scammer and most likely he is, then why report to FTN if he ain't got it anyway ?!

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Sylar if he is a scammer and most likely he is, then why report to FTN if he ain't got it anyway ?!
Because I get a bonus-hug...:)

Shalafi
06-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Why the bloody fuck do U overtalk this matter? For God's sake, spare me from speeches like that. I am not interested, shalafi, whoever u might be. Just mind your own business. BTW if that post is only meant to go for FST - then sorry. I did what I felt proper. End of discussion. If U, shalafi want to chew on bones - be it. Good appetite!;)

You are active here just for 10 days because of these fucking hungarian stuff and in these 10days u spied someone.This is really not good mate.And instead of being calm;coz u are guilty in our eyes;U are still trying to attack in your posts.

Who da fuck think u are?

U have signed up to FTN 1 week ago.And now u started to spy people..And still u are acting like hero.i dont care if he is scammer or not.i dont care about anyone.But this doesnt mean that u gonna report him on FTN.What can they do if he is a scammer? If there is a place to report him that he is a scammer.This is the place of it.

Shut the fuck up ass hole.If u continue to behave like this and push our limits.Then see what we can do..

PS: Trackers dont like traders as much as dupers.Watch out.

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Why the bloody fuck do U overtalk this matter? For God's sake, spare me from speeches like that. I am not interested, shalafi, whoever u might be. Just mind your own business. BTW if that post is only meant to go for FST - then sorry. I did what I felt proper. End of discussion. If U, shalafi want to chew on bones - be it. Good appetite!;)

You are active here just for 10 days because of these fucking hungarian stuff and in these 10days u spied someone.This is really not good mate.And instead of being calm;coz u are guilty in our eyes;U are still trying to attack in your posts.

Who da fuck think u are? N

U have signed up to FTN 1 week ago.And now u started to spy people..And still u are acting like hero.i dont care if he is scammer or not.i dont care about anyone.But this doesnt mean that u gonna report him on FTN.What can they do if he is a scammer? If there is a place to report him that he is a scammer.This is the place of it.

Shut the fuck up ass hole.If u continue to behave like this and push our limits.Then see what we can do..

PS: Trackers dont like traders as much as dupers.Watch out.
I am your boss, honey. And I did not ask your opinion, u miserable creature.:01:Just go and play with Yourself. If U have any. By the way, Osama, it ain't spying when U warn people of scammers. Now I had enogh of these crazy, childish assholes like u, osama-shalafi. I left this playingground of yours. Have fun, and GMBJ, schmuck.

nihility
06-30-2007, 11:34 AM
i agree with shalafi, you came here and constantly brag about invites and how good youre fknin hungarian shit is, and say we should 'be grateful' to you??

if you dont like my opinion, dont pm me with abuse like you did before,
your sct and ftn and all decent tracker accounts are 1week old, youre noob
fuck you :)

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 11:38 AM
i agree with shalafi, you came here and constantly brag about invites and how good youre fknin hungarian shit is, and say we should 'be grateful' to you??

Just because I had sex with Your Mum, U should not behave like this, honey.:)

marie81
06-30-2007, 11:47 AM

Just because I had sex with Your Mum, U should not behave like this, honey.:)

you prepare you end in the FST

Shalafi
06-30-2007, 11:50 AM
which behaviours can u expect from a noob who took sylar666 as nickname ? :)

he has some lack of character.

monk3y
06-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Syler it's realy wrong what you did here, spies and rats are not welcomed here, if u wanna lick ftn staff's butts do so but now on our back.

SgtMajor
06-30-2007, 11:59 AM
What an obnoxious, untrustworthy poster sylar has turned out to be.

Everybody should be warned what he does when dealing with him in the future, and he has let all the Hungarians down, badly.

berry89
06-30-2007, 12:00 PM

sylar . guys like you and your comment make this community not secure and should be banned or warning immediatelly, i think you dont know where are you. this is fst and people just dont want trade here, they want security too , so i think you comment get -50 rep point :whistling.

nihility
06-30-2007, 12:02 PM
which behaviours can u expect from a noob who took sylar666 as nickname ? :)

he has some lack of character.

my thoughts exactly, when i saw he used this nickname and same avatar on good sites it made me laugh, what a waste

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Poor souls. 2 much hassle for a scammer. But I really had a nice time here. U are so ridiculous. :) How long U gonna go on, poor little creatures? Not I am the scammer, babies, U can bet on that. It 's just sheer joy watchin' u, letting yourself provoked. U like a bunch of crying little children. Naughty boyz.
U gonna get whooping from Mama.

nihility
06-30-2007, 03:30 PM
are you like 6 years old or what?

im done

4pirates
07-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Sylar666 you started all this mess by saying who the fuck is this and who the fuck is that. If you dont respect the community, dont expect any respect back. You will probabily curse me in the way and tell me who the fuck I am too. Well I am one of the guys who hated that kind of disrespect and do not use racist terms on any of us like Osama or whatever. You are disgrace to this family and If we have a little dignity here we have to clean inside a bit from these spys and ungratefull cursers.

Chewie
07-01-2007, 06:57 AM
Poor souls. 2 much hassle for a scammer. But I really had a nice time here. U are so ridiculous. :) How long U gonna go on, poor little creatures? Not I am the scammer, babies, U can bet on that. It 's just sheer joy watchin' u, letting yourself provoked. U like a bunch of crying little children. Naughty boyz.
U gonna get whooping from Mama.Look who got a "whoopin'" ;)

Now, let's get this back on topic...

I have sct, ftn screenhost
I need-exigo or TT

pm!
Is this FTN the one you got HERE (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-have-uk-t-197450)?

ceasar
07-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Because I get a bonus-hug...:)
That is so bad :ph34r:
Spies and rats like you must be banned from FST immediately :angry:

Shalafi
07-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Poor Boy.

XeroToX
07-01-2007, 09:56 AM
what a fag... hes probably some lifless geek with zits all over his mouth.. im pretty sure hes under the age of 16.. very childish. coming in here telling us how great and rare bihumen is.. gotta stop these jokes
he needed some attention thats why he was so nice to u guys, acting like areal hero when in real life hes just a... poor lonely guy

nihility
07-01-2007, 12:31 PM
im pretty sure hes under the age of 16..

according to his profiles on sct and ftn, hes 40

lol, makes it even more funny because hes so immature, and a doctor? apparently

Brokecore
07-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Well, those 5 pages were the biggest waste of my life.

Remind me to perform a lobotomy on myself later.

DanB
07-01-2007, 08:42 PM
:glag: