PDA

View Full Version : Help! Help!

greymatter
06-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Hi guys! :) Its long since im here. Does anyone know how to retrieve my RP account. I tried the pass recovery but the password they emailed me isn't working. btw, Is polishtracker and czone down? Also what about iplay? How to contact the staff there? I tried an email provided on the password recovery page but no reply yet. :huh: Do they have an irc? I have many other accounts disabled, i'm trying to retrieve them now. :D

berry89
06-30-2007, 07:55 AM
for polishtracker try it with https and let see if work for rp and iplay you should contact staff. someone let you kow the irc.

hangemhigh
06-30-2007, 07:58 AM
rp had a mass disabling/banning about two months ago,
ip disables after a short nonuse,
as for the others
too rich for my blood.

Enlightened
06-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Eventhough , it lets U Recover your Password, It is worthless, when U login with the new infomatrion, it won't let U get in
Not sure any help with the iRC, I do not speak Romanian?

greymatter
06-30-2007, 09:45 AM
Its an old account and has good status. Also now i found my fb account disabled too. How to get the staff?

Enlightened
06-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Its an old account and has good status. Also now i found my fb account disabled too. How to get the staff?

check and make a search in the BT section, someone has a similar proble,. I think the staff at FB are really Coloooooooooool

greymatter
06-30-2007, 10:29 AM
The staff are cooool? They say This account has been disabled.
Reason: Inactive too long. We don't need you. lol..

Thanks guys for your help. My polishtrackeraccount is still alive. https worked.

Enlightened
06-30-2007, 10:32 AM
The staff are cooool? They say This account has been disabled.
Reason: Inactive too long. We don't need you. lol..

Thanks guys for your help. My polishtrackeraccount is still alive. https worked.

Hey, if U ever want to trade for a FB, shoot me an Email, let;s cut a deal, bro:D:D

greymatter
06-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey, my music-vid account is also disabled. How to get back?
@BestTrade: I'm not interested in a new account now. Thanks anyways

greymatter
07-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey guys, If you got some extra trackers you don't need, throw them away on my way no matter if they are crap. lol

I just want to grab something. My client is running empty having nothing to download. Most accounts of mine are disabled due to inactivity.

sugam
07-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey guys, If you got some extra trackers you don't need, throw them away on my way no matter if they are crap. lol

I just want to grab something. My client is running empty having nothing to download. Most accounts of mine are disabled due to inactivity.

Arent you interested to make new accounts?

greymatter
07-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Ofcourse, if you give me an invite. lol

I just meant im not interested in a trade ATM. Thanks for asking anyways.

sugam
07-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Pm me your email with some info what kind of trackers do you interested in ;)

greymatter
07-13-2007, 12:13 PM
I want to grab some movies mostly, got sct,ftn and all those, but do not have some trackers which are common with everyone. I have recently signed up to some shit but they have very slow speeds. The only thing good about them are they have freeleech.

darkseekers
07-13-2007, 12:21 PM
hey..
supp dude..
long time no c .

greymatter
07-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey Kamil, where are you hidden? Have you got that all you were looking for?