PDA

View Full Version : A Wedding...

brotherdoobie
06-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm not especially fond of the bride or groom. However, their booze is perfectly
fine. FTW

-bd :01:

Hairbautt
06-30-2007, 02:46 PM
My sis's wedding is next weekend. Too many alcoholics in the family - there will be no booze.

:cry:

brotherdoobie
06-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Harry, skip the wedding and go directly to the reception.

-bd

Hairbautt
06-30-2007, 03:04 PM
:dabs: That's harsh. It'd make my sister cry. Is that what you want? :unsure:

Not particularly fond of wedding ceremonies tho' been to five and I'm only 19. It's too much.

brotherdoobie
06-30-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't know your sister...so your points moot. However, if your sister is the decent type, I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Just bring booze in a flask.

/fixed

-bd

DefX
06-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Not particularly fond of wedding ceremonies tho' been to five and I'm only 19. It's too much.

weddings = opportune time to fornicate

Why focus on booze alone when you can focus on tipsy bridesmaids as well

brotherdoobie
06-30-2007, 04:20 PM
It's not an either/or situation. (they usually go hand in hand)

-bd :naughty:

DefX
06-30-2007, 04:34 PM
I suppose. Although the way Hairbautt seems dismayed about the amount of wedding he's been to, fair to say he only got to enjoy the booze part. Am I right or am i right?

Hairbautt
06-30-2007, 04:44 PM
At weddings, women are vunerable therefore easy.

Let's just say after you're done with'em they still have marriage/commitment/relationship on their mind.

Not to mention what booze does to even the ugliest of brods. :dabs:

Skiz
06-30-2007, 10:31 PM
As bd said, bring a flask, or better yet do what I do.

Bring a bottle of Makers Mark and leave it in the truck/car.

Order coke from server, return to vehicle, pour out half of said cola, top off with alcohol, stagger back inside. :happy:

Then find yourself a "cougar" and make return trips to the car together.

jimbo12345
07-01-2007, 12:00 AM
hairbautt, blaming booze as the reason why you pulled a girl at a wedding and don't want to see them again, is perfectly acceptable. Don't fear such things. I guarantee whoever pulls the bridesmaid's/her mothers sisters aunties cousins best friend, will also use a similar line. Or, that's the next wedding you're off to.

Remember if you can't be good, be careful. And if you can't be careful, give a fake name. For you, i see Andrew Marsden as a suitable name to use.

Right, that's everything covered, have a good day!

Hairbautt
07-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Great. Andrew Marsden author of Confidentiality in Christian Ministry (Ethics).

http://www.google.com/search?q=Andrew+Marsden+&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Think it might work :naughty: