PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded "girley Movie"

Neil__
06-17-2003, 12:58 AM
THE MATRIX 2
is all about making canoe reaves the No1 heartthrob in the world.
you got a bit of the Matrix

a bit of James Bond "car chases etc"

far too much crouching boredom hidden boredom. "desguised as fight scenes for the lads. but realy there to enhance point 1."

The only good thing about it is when you take your misses to see it because she made you go to Pearl Harbour then it'll remind her of the sappy love interst bullshity bit that you hated from Pearl Harbour

Look. dont bother it blows if you don't believe me then listen for the falling pins sound as Kanoe topples some agents

Had me reaching for the remote.

Just think it has to get better and trust me it doesn't

Neil the Anticlimaxed.

EDIT : P.S the special effects deserve the budget just

Rdit 2
about 35 mins left and all i can say if you are a girl and you don't like this type of movie the stick with it.

their spending less now on effects and more on Kanoe's coat ruffle.
Now we know who fabio left his inheritance to.

Will stick in there for all those guys who have girls who hate sappy movies
especially when they bring a love interest in just for the Xfiles fans.

BRB.

"There's a reason I'm here there's a reason were all here" to sell a second rate game.
and to have another shag.

what happened to the plot?

BRB

Not quite sure but we got superman wscaping from his home planet"Circa 1956'ish
A load of kanoe surely looking a sexsymbol by now
Sorry to bang on about Kanoe but it's bloody aweful
he can't turn a corner without him getting on it.

even the femail readers don't go for that

Neil. is realy bored and can't sleep.

Can't wait for the end

Edit : So "obiwan" is the one, or is it the prophet reborn,

Honestly I couldn't care less.

to sum up

If you don't mind the matrix, think Ghost was romantic and polteguist was scary
and you absolutely loved the first half of Pearl Harbour then this is the film for you.

sorry I think it sucks but it aint a blokes movie.

Neil. hoping not to be acused of being a feminist sympathiser.

nizers
06-17-2003, 02:50 AM
:huh: I&#39;d like to see what kind of movies this guy does think are &#39;bloke&#39; movies <_<

Nevin
06-17-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Neil__@17 June 2003 - 01:58
THE MATRIX 2
after reading that I had to stop.. Canoe Reaves? I think everybody is more stupid after reading that

3RA1N1AC
06-17-2003, 03:51 AM
this post would have been much better flame bait if it weren&#39;t so long and rambling with 50 EDITs and BRBs in it. if you want to start an argument, keep it brief and simple, type in all capitals, and curse more.

that1dude
06-17-2003, 08:12 AM
wow.. um i think his arguement toples any argument about matrix reloaded. I believe that trully i do. <_< :rolleyes:

well_butter_my_arse
06-17-2003, 08:17 AM
well i just have one thing to say to this. "WHAT A BIG BAG OF BOLLOCKS" :huh:

crazy_billy_bats
06-17-2003, 08:18 AM
its a movie for both sexes in my opinion.

just more guys like it than girls.

the ridiculous love scene in reloaded shows the geeky-ass interpretation of what a "love scene" is supposed to be, mixed with silly techno dancing by the members of zion. wachowski or however u spell their name, they have no idea.....

maybe they tried to appeal to women with that...... :lol: , i dunno

psikoneo
06-17-2003, 08:29 AM
I think seeing all those spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors dropped my IQ by 70 points, and I&#39;ll never get that back

and it&#39;s KEANU

that1dude
06-17-2003, 08:41 AM
:blink: gee i dont get it pa :huh:

Cl1mh4224rd
06-17-2003, 10:26 AM
Heh. He could have at least finished watching the movie before he starting typing. You know, gather his thoughts first...

That being said... god damn. He convinced with the first 10 words. What was I thinking when I enjoyed the movie? I must&#39;ve been sober or something. Neil_ is my savior. All bow before Neil_. <_<

crazy_billy_bats
06-17-2003, 10:31 AM
well i think its common knowledge now that Matrix 2 is a pile of shite &#33;&#33;&#33;

am i right or am i right?&#33;

i mean, it was OK.......but......nahhhhhh

3RA1N1AC
06-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2003 - 02:31
well i think its common knowledge now that Matrix 2 is a pile of shite &#33;&#33;&#33;

i don&#39;t buy into the hype, myself. i don&#39;t think it&#39;s nearly as profound or philosophical as people make it sound... but i think it was an alright way to waste a coupla hours. i&#39;m easily entertained. :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
06-17-2003, 10:38 AM
:lol:
me too, ill watch just about anything.

wouldnt have paid to see it in the cinema tho, not worth that really.

apart from if a hand job is included from my gf ;)

:lol:

N£MO
06-17-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+17 June 2003 - 11:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 17 June 2003 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2003 - 02:31

i don&#39;t buy into the hype, myself. i don&#39;t think it&#39;s nearly as profound or philosophical as people make it sound... but i think it was an alright way to waste a coupla hours. i&#39;m easily entertained. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Me too but agree i wouldn&#39;t pay to watch it.But i&#39;m not a die hard Matrix fan.

Good film though,for the effects if nothing else.

RGX
06-17-2003, 11:49 AM
I was a little dissapointed, i think it was badly structured, but it did have some fantastic bits. I think the music needed to be changed (anyone remeber how good the music was in the trailer?) And i think it needed more gun-play, all the fighting was a bit too....clean. It needed to be made much shorter and snappier too, the fight scenes went on far too long.

However, If you can ignore the structure, its nto a bad movie

Apparently they sepnt most of the budget on revolotions, so im looking forward to it

I KNOW THERE IS A SPOILER IN THE FORUMS AND I AND QUIET A FEW OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO NOT READ IT PLEASE, SO PLEASE DONT POST IT TO SAY REVOLOUTIONS WILL SUCK

lol

Neil__
06-17-2003, 12:33 PM
well if you liked it then what can I say
IMO the film sucks

And for those who think I should have concidered before writing then WHY.

they didn&#39;t concider me or anyone who liked the first movie when they made it
and if any of you can&#39;t handle a bit of drunken disgust on this forum then maybe you better not look down from your lofty opinions too often..

P.s I didn&#39;t realise there was a spelling and grammar rule.

Neil__
06-17-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Nevin+17 June 2003 - 04:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nevin @ 17 June 2003 - 04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neil__@17 June 2003 - 01:58
THE MATRIX 2
after reading that I had to stop.. Canoe Reaves? I think everybody is more stupid after reading that [/b][/quote]

You Never watched "the fast show" did you.

3RA1N1AC
06-17-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Neil__@17 June 2003 - 04:33
and if any of you can&#39;t handle a bit of drunken disgust on this forum then maybe you better not look down from your lofty opinions too often..
why don&#39;t you get drunk and make some posts about movies that you think are GOOD? i can handle someone criticizing a movie, but if you&#39;re going to attack an easy target like the matrix (nothing less than flogging a dead horse), at least say something clever. a drunken "women love keanu reeves and sequels are worse than the originals" thread is on the level of a drunken "george w bush is an illiterate moron" thread or a drunken "ja rule is a piss poor mc who specializes in sappy r&b duets" thread. tell us something we don&#39;t know, k thanx.

Neil__
06-17-2003, 02:47 PM
why don&#39;t you get drunk and make some posts about movies that you think are GOOD? i can handle someone criticizing a movie, but if you&#39;re going to attack an easy target like the matrix (nothing less than flogging a dead horse), at least say something clever. a drunken "women love keanu reeves and sequels are worse than the originals" thread is on the level of a drunken "george w bush is an illiterate moron" thread or a drunken "ja rule is a piss poor mc who specializes in sappy r&b duets" thread. tell us something we don&#39;t know, k thanx.

At least I can quote YOU correctly

and I was saying that it was a major anticlimax

after waiting ages for it to download of Kazaa then I think my opinion justified
nothing but positive critisism leads us down a realy horrible path
the "they must like it or they&#39;d complain" route

It is my rant at movies which promise one thing and dont deliver anything
and I thought at least matrix 2 wouldn&#39;t be such an utter let down

it&#39;s not a sequal it&#39;s the movie version of a realy shit game

3RA1N1AC
06-17-2003, 03:05 PM
who cares? the first one wasn&#39;t good either.

that1dude
06-17-2003, 06:46 PM
:blink: :spam: