PDA

View Full Version : Flamin' The Harware Board

adamp2p
06-17-2003, 05:25 AM
All you hardware freaks, please stop the excessive flaming.

Let's all be friends and share knowledge; if we disagree, let us not get so obsessed with flames.

I have learned much from all you guys, thanks. B)

Don't flame me for my spelling error on the topic :rolleyes:

DarkBlizzard
06-17-2003, 07:19 AM
flaming still not gonna stop though

N£MO
06-17-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by adamp2p@17 June 2003 - 06:25

Let's all be friends and share knowledge; if we disagree, let us not get so obsessed with flames.

I have learned much from all you guys, thanks. B)

Don't flame me for my spelling error on the topic :rolleyes:
What are you going on about??!??

The people in Hardwareworld don't flame anymore then the rest of us,we are all guilty of a bit of harmless flaming from time to time.Thats life,just put up or shut up :P ;)

Ad
06-17-2003, 08:54 AM
What are you going on about??!??

The people in Hardwareworld don't flame anymore then the rest of us,we are all guilty of a bit of harmless flaming from time to time.Thats life,just put up or shut up 

yeah Ive never known Hardwareworld to be :flame: :flame: :huh:

2nd gen noob
06-17-2003, 10:02 AM
i think i've probably contributed to this.
the only reason i was debating with balamm was because he was wrong and wouldn't admit it.
then when i pointed out he was wrong he didn't admit it, he tried to argue himself out of the situation
sorry if i made the hardware world a less palatable place :(

3RA1N1AC
06-17-2003, 10:27 AM
the flame level is pretty low in hardware world, compare to some of the other sections. tho sometimes i wonder if hardware world is really necessary, because i think the quality of advice (especially regarding graphics cards) passed around isn't as good as it would be on sites which specialize in that subject.

personally, i would suggest that people go to the forum on futuremark.com for advice on motherboards and graphics cards if they're going to be purchased to play video games. :ph34r:

Lamsey
06-17-2003, 11:08 AM

I have learned much from all you guys, thanks.

Don't flame me for my spelling error on the topic 
STFU you :swear: idiot what the :swear: hell do you know about :swear: flaming you've probably never even seen a real life flame you :swear: lame :swear: homo :swear: mummy's :swear: boy

;) :P

Somebody1234
06-17-2003, 11:40 AM
Where is this so called flaming in the Hardwareworld?

adamp2p
06-17-2003, 04:19 PM
lol :D