PDA

View Full Version : Please Post here the NEEDED-Rules to avoid being banned/deleted/disabled

game1283
07-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi, I got Pisexy invite before.. I got excited.. registered.. check out the site..
I went out for vacation.. then sooner came back.. when I was logging in..
I can't get in.. I asked th staffs.. OMG , my account was deleted for being Idle in one week without UP or D/L..

I almost cried..

That's why I stared to think of this thread.. which will contain the "general" rules which I think Site Staffs will post their rule...

I start with the only rule I've known of:

Pisexy
-account deleted after one week without UP or D/L

P.S. I really need your cooperation about this thread.. Staffs/Ops/Mods please help me.. post "general" rules to avoid being banned/deleted/disabled :mellow:

________
I still need pisexy.. PM me :(

th0r
07-01-2007, 09:25 PM
next time you should park your account or let a staff member know that your account will be idle for a long period of time

Hitler
07-01-2007, 10:31 PM
me too...this happened to me too

znik
07-01-2007, 10:40 PM
-Read the rules/FAQ of each tracker
-Don't EVER cheat
-Don't use proxies to access the site.
-Don't hit and run. Seed at least 72hours each torrent.
-Keep a decent ratio
-Login to the tracker at least once a month so as not to be pruned. Most trackers prune inactive user accounts of 42days.
-Most of the trackers prune zero accounts much earlier. So, download something if you don't want to see your account disabled.
- Some trackers require that you download something every 1-2 months. Have a look at their faq.
-Never keep double accounts
-Don't invite traders/cheaters
-Don't trade your accounts and never accept traded accounts. You will be considered responsible for whatever the previous owner had done with his ex-account! Most of the buffered acounts traded here are buffered with cheats...